Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 126
  1. #46
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Just give me another chance since my first "chance" was never valid......... You guys say you need people for the user news section , I am the only one asking to do it....

  2. #47
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    Just give me another chance since my first "chance" was never valid......... You guys say you need people for the user news section , I am the only one asking to do it....
    And yet, no one wants you due to your history. Just learn to know when people don't want you around.



  3. #48
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    And yet, no one wants you due to your history. Just learn to know when people don't want you around.
    Personally, I don't understand how people can be so stubborn about not being wanted. Its like that 1 childhood friend that no one liked but always wanted to play with you and always pissed you off. That is burgess.

  4. #49
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Why do you gusy keep bitching about the past, I obviously changed....

    Just give me a chance please

  5. #50
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    Why do you gusy keep bitching about the past, I obviously changed....

    Just give me a chance please
    I really can't tell if you're trying to be dumb on purpose, or you're really just this dumb and you are oblivious to your own stupidity.

  6. #51
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    And we all told Cronus not to let you on the team, just so you know.

    ---------- Post added at 03:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------



    Or you know, the fact that you missed all the TF2 Day 3 update content (the stuff that people looked forward to) and the GW2 release date, I didn't even look at your other articles.
    Oh wow, I forgot one thing. Holy shit, it's the end of the world.
    Seriously, just fuck off.

  7. #52
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    Why do you gusy keep bitching about the past, I obviously changed....

    Just give me a chance please
    How did you change at all? You're still vouching for yourself at TM, you're saying Cronus ripped you off, and you're saying Cronus is conspiring with staff members.

    Seriously, stop trying.



  8. #53
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    I said who ever did user news ripped me off and galaxy was assigned to user news

    Also I am not chaning what I said, that nigga is hopping on the bandwagon, he know I am capable of doing the job.

    Also that tm thing was a joke

  9. #54
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    I said who ever did user news ripped me off and galaxy was assigned to user news

    Also I am not chaning what I said, that nigga is hopping on the bandwagon, he know I am capable of doing the job.

    Also that tm thing was a joke
    1. User news is always the same, because the users who get postbanned, promoted and demoted are no different no matter who writes it.
    2. There are better choices, and do you know what hopping on the bandwagon means? It means following something popular. When we ask him not to hire you and he doesn't hire you because he agrees with why we told him not to choose you, it's not hopping on the bandwagon, it's doing what's common sense.
    3. Your jokes are bad and you should feel bad.



  10. #55
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    1. User news is always the same, because the users who get postbanned, promoted and demoted are no different no matter who writes it.
    2. There are better choices, and do you know what hopping on the bandwagon means? It means following something popular. When we ask him not to hire you and he doesn't hire you because he agrees with why we told him not to choose you, it's not hopping on the bandwagon, it's doing what's common sense.
    3. Your jokes are bad and you should feel bad.
    1.okkk?
    2. He is going with you said because he doesn't want to look bad if he picks me.... You guys are right he I not kissing staff ass he is looking for popularity
    3.it was more of a troll

  11. #56
    Hexicidal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    What?
    Posts
    3,623
    Reputation
    -405
    Thanks
    6,095
    My Mood
    Busy
    affff i didn't leave i only said my activity will be decreased

    I am not a pussy

  12. #57
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    1.okkk?
    2. He is going with you said because he doesn't want to look bad if he picks me.... You guys are right he I not kissing staff ass he is looking for popularity
    3.it was more of a troll
    Honestly, the shit you say is digging you a bigger hole.

    I'm not looking for popularity, nor am I kissing staff ass. I have members on the team that aren't even staff. So, your logic explanation of WHY a lot of staff is on the team is false. Most of them I came to them and asked them. Right when I started this I came to Scata and I said, "Hey, can you help me out" and this is where we are now.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  13. #58
    Terell.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    JAMAICAA
    Posts
    6,923
    Reputation
    273
    Thanks
    1,163
    My Mood
    Angry
    Very big step up from last time. Very nice

  14. #59
    alphab0y's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    206
    Reputation
    68
    Thanks
    11
    Then prove me wrong....

    Paladin even said that the whole team told you not to let me in

    You know I am capable , but instead you listen to what everybody else says....

    I have 6 things already for this week user news

    If you let me do this week user news it would be the most you ever saw.

  15. #60
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,369
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,444
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    Then prove me wrong....

    Paladin even said that the whole team told you not to let me in

    You know I am capable , but instead you listen to what everybody else says....

    I have 6 things already for this week user news

    If you let me do this week user news it would be the most you ever saw.
    If they don't want you on the team, then why are you still talking and arguing? Simply leave the matter and go do something else.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [] [] [] [][]


Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MPGH News 22/5/2011
    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 133
    Last Post: 05-28-2011, 01:02 PM
  2. [Beta]MPGH News 12/5/2011
    By Cal in forum General
    Replies: 206
    Last Post: 05-14-2011, 06:46 AM
  3. My version of MPGH News
    By Ian in forum General
    Replies: 101
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 08:29 AM
  4. Wild Bill's MPGH News
    By Wild Bill HickCock in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-13-2011, 12:00 AM
  5. Mpgh News Report(Video)
    By M2A in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-14-2009, 06:41 AM

Tags for this Thread