Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

MPGH News (6/29/12)

3rd Edition
    6/29/12

Pesty Guests
    Earlier this week, there was another surprising update and change to MPGH. Guests are now unable to even SEE the forum! They must register to see any content on MPGH. There has not been any official announcement on this change.

Black Women Outreach Program?
    Well.. I guess this nigga Paladin decided to make a Black Women Outreach Program. Myself, I don't know much about it... Though, I think it's directed towards fats like mats, and black women. You can read more about it here.

*Nothing big really happened this week. Tune in next week!

.REZ has successfully ".rez modified" his posts to 6,000! Congratulations, and have a great vacation!
    Xipher has finally met his goal of being a 1337... in posts! Congratulations to him on 1337 posts! Hope you had a great vacation!
    [MPGH]Polo and his shitty jordans hit 11,000 posts! Congratulations!
    [MPGH]Rigby recently hit his SECOND postban (2,000 posts!) Congratulations to him!
    Dolan and his girlfriend hit his most recent postban - 12k!
    Eminem hit his most recent postban this week - 12k! Congratulations, Eminem!

It's that time of year again! Now that Cocksucker is up for votes, Dave says it's necessary to have Trusted Members up as well! If you think yourself, or someone else should be Trusted Member, post here!

A few of the Cocksuckers here on MPGH felt as if it was their time to leave. Cosmic, Alessandro10, and Extractional. They were too pussy to stay here as a Cocksucker.

• Do you feel like you have a meaningful quote? Enter it here and you could win a MW3 Steam Account!
    • Do you think you're funny? Well test your skills here and you could even win a Battlefield 3 Premium PC Code!
    • There are no other contests brought to attention.

Interview - Cronus-

Paladin: Thank you for taking the time to be interviewed, Cronus.
    Cronus-: Your welcome! Glad to be interviewed.

Paladin: Before we start did you want to make any shoutouts?
    Cronus-: Not to you. Though, I want to hand out a shoutout to the great NEW MPGH News Team! As well as: @Polo, and @Rigby!

Paladin: So how exactly did you stumble upon MPGH?
    Cronus-: Well, I've been with MPGH for quite a while despite the fact that my join date was last month. I just never actually registered and took the time to contribute. Though, back when I did find it I believe I was looking for Combat Arms hacks.

Paladin: Well you're obviously getting more attention with your reboot of the MPGH News. Care to tell me about how you started that and what you plan to do in the future?
    Cronus-: Yeah. Well, I'm very experienced with organizing and handling News related stuff. When I noticed there used to be a News Team, though it died I felt like bringing it back. I proposed the idea to Dabe, and he "approved" I guess I could say. Ever since I've just been getting worthy members to help out, and so far the News is looking great. I'm actually surprised how good it looks every week, and the great criticism we get. I don't know what I plan for the future at this point - I just want to keep making it better and meet everyone's standards.

Paladin: Well, besides games or news, what are your other interests?
    Cronus-: I enjoy being active, sports, and friends in general. I play sports year round, as well as workout quite often. My favorite sport would have to be Soccer.

Paladin: Are you on a team or in a league?
    Cronus-: Um, yes. I play competitive soccer for my state, Colorado.

Paladin: Are you looking forward to anything this year related to MPGH or gaming?
    Cronus-: Hmm. I'm looking forward to seeing what MPGH has to bring us members this summer. Gaming? Not really. Havent' really heard anything that brings great interest to me.

Paladin: Speaking of gaming, do you have any favorite games or series?
    Cronus-: I'm a pretty "classical" gamer. Minecraft, Borderlands series, GTA, and God of War series.

Paladin: Well that about wraps this interview up, thanks for your time, and have a nice day.

Interview - [MPGH]Gab

[MPGH]Hero: So Gab, how did you find MPGH?
    [MPGH]Gab: Many people were advertising MPGH on Crossfire, and I thought I could find some good hacks there

[MPGH]Hero: You used to be a crossfire minion, tell me, how was your time being a minion of the section?
    [MPGH]Gab: It was a great time. I had a lot of fun helping the community. The other minions were pretty nice, we all had fun together. I still talk to Swiftdude, Coke, Shane and Ghost on msn. I miss that time.

[MPGH]Hero: Why did you resign as a minion?
    [MPGH]Gab: For the last two months, I wasn't quite active, my grand-father was really sick, he had throat cancer. I had to help my parents. That is basicly why I had to resign.

[MPGH]Hero: Well that's sad. After that, did you become inactive on MPGH? If so, for how long approximately?
    [MPGH]Gab: I became inactive for about 2-3 months. I mainly visit the General section now. I'm mostly in the MPGH1 chat now. Still having fun tho. I also love to visit the crossfire section sometimes; good memories.

[MPGH]Hero: You've got TM a month ago, what do you do as one?
    [MPGH]Gab: Well I don't really have a role. TM is a reward.

[MPGH]Hero: Outside of MPGH, do you have any special hobbies?
    [MPGH]Gab: I love playing guitar. I've been playing guitar for about almost 2 years. I also love to practice Tae Kwon Do. I've been doing tae kwon do for 13 years now.

[MPGH]Hero: Do you have any influences for playing the guitar? Like a musician you like, or someone you look up to?
    [MPGH]Gab: There are many guitarists I admire. Paul Gilbert, Slash, Nick Hippa, John Pettruci, and more. Right now, I mostly play metalcore, so I discover more and more talented guitarists by listenning to new bands, since most of the good metalcore bands are unknown/underrated.

[MPGH]Hero: Alright, before we wrap this up, is there anybody you would like to give a shoutout to?
    [MPGH]Gab: Rob, yuno come back on mpgh D:

[MPGH]Hero: Alright, thanks for your time.

Damascus being Destroyed?
    After an attack on a pro-grovernment TV station on Wednesday, explosions occurred near the Palace of Justice in Damascus, Syria. Two explosions took place in the parking lot outside the palace. The palace houses the ministry of Syria. At least 3 people are confirmed injured and 20 cars confirmed damaged. On wednesday bombers had 7 confirmed kills in the pro-government al-lkhbaria TV station. In recent months, there has been multiple attacks in Syria\'s major cities. President Bashar al-Assad's regime blames these attacks on terrorists.

Bombs by the Baloch
    Pakistan. Separatist Baloch are the suspects of the attack. The Balochistan province has Pakistan\'s best supplies of minerals and natural resources, but it has a small amount of people living there. For a long time the province has has a lot of violence. The military has responded to the attacks by cracking down on the separatist groups. The military has upset some human rights groups because of alleged "extrajudicial killings and abductions during their operations in Balochistan."

*** Just like Global News. Same thing, despite the fact that your headlines will be games, and gaming related.

Indie Gala 6
    IndieGala has begun their selling the 6th edition of their very popular game bundle. The bundle includes 8 games, and all come with Steam codes.

Give anything and you get:
    -Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines
    -The Void
    -Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
    Give the above-average price (currently $6.24) and you get the above plus:
    -Commandos 2: Men of Courage
    -Ion Assault
    -Air Conflicts: Secret Wars
    -Cargo! The Quest for Gravity
    -Commandos 3: Destination Berlin

Find more information about this bundle @ The Indie Gala - Set your price. Donate. Play!

Valve
    Valve has definitely had some major updates the past couple of days. Let's start with Team Fortress Two'2 Pyromania 3-day event/update.
    Day 1: Valve released the new map, Doomsday, a sabotage-like map which involves carring a suitcase full of Australium to "American monkeynaut Poopy Joe’s" rocket
    Day 2: Valve released 6 new weapons, 5 of which are community-made. Two for Scout, two for Sniper, one for Soldier, and one for Pyro.
    Day 3: After many years of anticipation, Meet the Pyro has finally been released.
    Along with the Meet the Pyro film, however, Valve also introduced the Source Filmmaker, which allows users to create their own videos.
    The Source Filmmaker is the movie-making tool built and used by Valve to make movies inside the Source game engine. It is how we have been making all of our animated short movies. Because the Source Filmmaker uses the same assets as a Source-engine game, what goes into the game can be used in the movie, and vice versa. By using the hardware rendering of a modern PC gaming machine, the SFM allows storytellers to work in a “what you see is what you get” environment so that they can iterate in the context of what it will feel like for the final audience.
    Find more information about both updates @ Team Fortress 2 - Pyromania

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier now availble on PC
    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier is now on the PC. You can either get a hard copy, or (if you prefer) you can get the Steam copy.

The PC version also came with a list of updates:
    -Improved stability in online multiplayer matches.
    -Improved voice chat quality for PCs running Windows Vista.
    -Improved navigation through game’s menus.
    -Introduced 6-man party system in the multiplayer game mode.
    -Balanced several weapons (assault rifles, SMSGs, handguns, shotguns).
    -Balanced equipment (grenades, flash bang, EMP, stun guns, number of drones in match).
    -Adjusted aim sensitivity and quick scope.
    -Fixed map exploits.
    -Adjusted melee.
    -Adjusted XP values.
    -Several technical / network improvements.

Tribes: Ascend now available on Steam
    News I'm sure the fat cunt @Alen would love, the free to play futuristic shooter Tribes: Ascend is now available on Steam.
    The updated version will introduce a new CTF map called Stonehenge and a new TDM map (Which is currently unnamed), as well as a first-person spectator mode. The game is also being translated into German, Russian, and Brazilian Portugese.
    On top of that, Steam also offers a Tribes:Ascend Starter Pack for $10. It includes: A lifetime 50% Xp Boost, 4 bonus weapons, 2 new classes, 4 perks, and 800 dosh.
    You can download Tribes: Ascend @ Tribes: Ascend on Steam

Max Payne 3's First DLC
    The Local Justice Pack will be available for PC on July 17th. This pack includes:
    -55th Battalion HQ map for all game modes
    -The Imperial Palace/Departure Lounge maps for Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Payne Killer
    -Light Fingers item for faster looting
    -M4 Assault Rifle with attachments
    -Săo Paulo Police Faction with related avatar customization options
    -New Achievemnts/Trophies/Social Club Accomplishments to go with the updates
    Find more information about the DLC @ https://www****ckstargames.com/maxpayne3/dlc (sorry there's no hyperlink; you can blame Dave for not allowing ****)
    *Side note ~ This isn't in the "release dates" section because I needed to include the features 'n all that.

Quick News
    -Sega is shutting down 5 publishing offices in France, Germany, Spain, Australia, and Belenux.
    -Half-Life 2: Episode 3 Concept Art has been leaked to the public, which have been confirmed by multiple employees and moderators on the Steam forum page. You can view a gallery here.
    -Diablo 3 isn't doing so well on player count, according to these xfire stats . This might not be every player, but there's a definite decline overall. (I know @Scata already posted about this, but still, news is news)
    -The June Bug Bundle of The June Bug Bundle - Indie Royale is officially over, having sold more than 17,500 bundles.

Release Dates:
    -Pokemon Black and White 2: North America Oct. 7th, Europe Oct. 12th(Confirmed)
    -Guild Wars 2: Both Europe and North America Aug. 28th. Pre-orders can be put on the 25th.(Confirmed)
    *Side note for Guild Wars 2 ~ Last beta test on July 20-22.

Youtube and Vita
    Looks like Youtube gets around. Youtube came to Vita and made a new app specifically for the Playstation Vita. Youtube created the free Youtube app which makes watching videos on the Vita - incomparable to 4G phones, iPhones, iPods, and iPads! It also is compatible with watching videos in HD! Here is some more information on the app:
    Videos will be viewable in two modes – full screen and small screen. In Full Screen mode, a control panel will be displayed on the screen, which will allow you to easily expand or minimize videos. Additionally, an HD button will appear when playing high definition (up to 720p) videos. Simply tap on the HD button to switch from HD to SD.

Samsung's Nexus is ILLEGAL?
    Earlier this week in a a global dispute made by Apple, Samsung's Nexus phone is now BARRED from being able to be sold in the US. It is said that both companies are accusing each other of copying one another's designs. Apple may have barred this phone, but this is only the beginning. Apple is sought bar over 25 Samsung brand phones. Samsung being relentless as they are; Adam Yates a Samsung spokesperson says, "We will take all available measures, including legal action, to ensure the Galaxy Nexus remains available to consumers."

MPGH News Team

• Writers

---
    Hello, everyone!

I'm glad to see all of the positive feedback that everyone has been giving us, and all of the supporters as well. It means a lot to me, as well as everyone on the News team. We understand that the news may not always be perfect, and it may not jump to your standards. I just want you to know we try our hardest every week to get it out on time, and make it as high quality as possible so it can meet some exception of yours. We actually read the comments on our thread so we can get more ideas, and suggestions that we can possibly add in and make better. For example, someone suggested to split up Gaming and Technology News - we listened! We, as everyone on the News team agreed it'd be a good idea and it really was.

Props to Danger Monkey (Colin) for doing such a superb job on his section this week.
    ---

We have some open positions. If you'd like to apply for one of these open positions, please post here indicating you want to apply for the position, as well as PM me that you're interested.

-User News (OPEN)
    -Possibly another position will be open in the next few days.
    Last edited by Psychotic; 06-29-2012 at 11:55 PM.

Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

.REZClone (06-30-2012),[MPGH]Austin (06-30-2012),[MPGH]Gab (06-30-2012),[MPGH]Hero (06-30-2012),Jason` (07-03-2012),Jeovante (06-30-2012),Justin (06-30-2012),Paladin (06-30-2012),RoLe (06-30-2012),StupidFuck (06-30-2012),Xipher (06-30-2012),Yolo Swaggins (07-02-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Shitttttttt great work brah. Shitty jordans?

OH HELL NAWS. But thanks . Btw Rigby isn't [MPGH] anymore..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Polo View Post

Yeah, I said it. WAIT HE ISN'T. I kind of expected it though at the same time. Thanks for that, I'll update it.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post

Yeah, I said it. WAIT HE ISN'T. I kind of expected it though at the same time. Thanks for that, I'll update it.
    Fuck you and your ugly tyler the creator shit bitch

& You're welcomeeeeeeeeee

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Fuck you and your ugly tyler the creator shit bitch

& You're welcomeeeeeeeeee
    Brb, getting my Nikes on. Then, I'll layup all up and down your ass on a court. Fuck Jordans.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    This weeks issue was kind of a scramble to put together. Turned out okay in the end.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post
    This weeks issue was kind of a scramble to put together. Turned out okay in the end.
    Kinda.
    Everyone be smokin' dix daily.
    Though, it turned out quite good. We kind of had to adapt to our split sections and what not.. and yeah.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I Think Eminem is on his 11K Post Ban , but nice job bro. I'm loving this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai's Bitch View Post
    I Think Eminem is on his 11K Post Ban , but nice job bro. I'm loving this
    Oh really? Sorry. I'll look into that and fix that as well in a bit. Anyways, I'm glad you like it! Thanks for the support and positive feedback!

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Brb, getting my Nikes on. Then, I'll layup all up and down your ass on a court. Fuck Jordans.
    Make that transparent .gif and i'm sure mine would still fuck your shit up :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead

I'm sorry but
    Jordans > Any $5 Pairs of shoes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

He already quit and got FS? In under 3 months?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Shunnai's Bitch View Post

I'm sorry but
    Jordans > Any $5 Pairs of shoes
    No no. I think even VANS top Jordans.

Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

Member Since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Good edition fellas, content rich.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Computer Specifications
    Case: NZXT Phantom 820
    PSU: Corsair HX-850W V2
    Mobo: ASUS Z87-Deluxe
    CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K
    CPU Cooling: Swiftech H220 All-In-One Liquid Cooler (Cooled by 2x Noctua NF-F12 PWM 120mm Fans)
    RAM: Corsair Platinum Dominators CMD16GX3M2A2400C10 (2x8GB DDR3 2400Mhz XMP)
    GFX: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II OC 2GB
    Monitor: LG 29EB93 29" Ultrawide LED IPS Panel (2560x1080)(29:1 Ratio)
    Mouse: Razer Deathadder 2012
    Keyboard: Ducky DK 9008G2 Cherry MX-Brown Mechanical Keyboard

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I see all the mistakes I made, and it's bugging me.
    The people who pre-order GW2 can play it on the 25th, not pre-order it. Thanks to Mats the fat pudgey cock smoker on that catch.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast