Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31
  1. #16
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    Happy canada day! ( im not from canada though)

  2. #17
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Canadians are just plain retarded.

  3. #18
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Canadians are just plain retarded.



    Oh really? So hows ur insurance savings account? I know im mine i got 0$ cause i get it for free!


    Happy canada day!!!!

  4. #19
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post
    Canadians are just plain retarded.
    Your argument is outweighed by the fact that Americans are obese.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Austin For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-01-2012),SkyLight (07-01-2012),Rattle (07-01-2012)

  6. #20
    SkyLight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    961
    Reputation
    33
    Thanks
    1,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Your argument is outweighed by the fact that Americans are obese.
    LOL.

    I'm looking at this thread with these Canadian comments and laughing

  7. #21
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,696
    This thread makes me can't wait until I leave North America


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  8. #22
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,948
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    It's a fat day for lance.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  9. #23
    RoLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,495
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    2,102
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    What do people celebrate at canada day?
    former Rez modding NL
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
     
    yoyu333 Mahalkosiheart louisdemon1 jarkajarka
     



    ~

    ~
    ~
    ~

  10. #24
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,948
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Sev. View Post
    Happy canada day! ( im not from canada though)
    Like I said.
    SPAMMERRRR.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  11. #25
    I'm not dead. But I'm not alive. I'm not living. I'm just trying to survive.
    MPGH Member
    Nyan Cat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,307
    Reputation
    176
    Thanks
    597
    Happy Canada Day!
    Feel free to donate to me.

  12. #26
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    @Cronus- ahahha nice joke. Its not allowed to wish happy canada day? man u are so mad

  13. #27
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rez modding NL View Post
    What do people celebrate at canada day?
    Same thing people celebrate on the 4th of July.








     





















  14. The Following User Says Thank You to scotbud123 For This Useful Post:

    RoLe (07-01-2012)

  15. #28
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,848
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,688
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Happy America's Hat Day.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  16. #29
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Scata View Post


    Your argument is outweighed by the fact that Americans are obese.
    Canadians are still fucking retarded.

  17. #30
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,003
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane View Post


    Canadians are still fucking retarded.
    Your fat lips make your vocal cords go all crazy, can't understand what you're trying to say.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. HAPPY MPGH DAY
    By Dave84311 in forum News & Announcements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-26-2009, 02:11 AM
  2. happy milf day!
    By undergroundhack in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-06-2009, 06:46 PM
  3. Happy Independence Day!
    By Paroxysm in forum General
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 07:05 PM
  4. Happy Turkey Day
    By NetNavi in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 07:40 PM
  5. Happy Turk Day
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-24-2006, 08:24 PM