Thread: shrooms

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 46
  1. #31
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    No shit drugs won't lead you to success, do you think its some magical plant that implants magical wisdom into you?
    You obviously can't extract the underlying message in my sentences.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  2. #32
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    You obviously can't extract the underlying message in my sentences.
    You obviously are a hivemind who can't learn to think for themselves.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Taco (03-12-2013)

  4. #33
    Rattle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Crack House
    Posts
    11,652
    Reputation
    1343
    Thanks
    2,498
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Please go outside your house. There are many teenagers that do not abuse drugs but do drugs. Smoking a joint now and then and tripping on some shrooms now and then WON'T hurt you. You take too much info from the media, lrn2outside.
    LOL lrn2outside I like that saying xD.
    Previous Name: Woods / Opticz
    • Minecraft Minion from: September 28th, 2011 - December 8th, 2013
    • League Of Legends Minion from: October 16th, 2011 - March 30th, 2012
    • AVA Minion from: January 6th, 2012 - March 30th, 2012
    • Battlefield Minion from: February 3rd, 2013 - December 8th, 2013
    • Combat Arms Wiki Editor from: June 15, 2011 - July 4, 2011
    Proud to be a part of the first gen. MPGH Editors.

    Contact:
    Email: realmpghwoods@gmail.com
    Skype: mpghwoods


  5. #34
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    You obviously are a hivemind who can't learn to think for themselves.

    How am I a hive mind? Is it because I took an opposing side from you? If it is you are a hive mind yourself, I don't mindlessly follow the higher class other wise I would be following you wouldn't I?


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  6. #35
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    How am I a hive mind? Is it because I took an opposing side from you? If it is you are a hive mind yourself, I don't mindlessly follow the higher class other wise I would be following you wouldn't I?
    Because you are one of those people who assume some, is the majority. I refuse to believe someone who think that way, is not a hive mind.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Taco (03-12-2013)

  8. #36
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Because you are one of those people who assume some, is the majority. I refuse to believe someone who think that way, is not a hive mind.
    I never said that the majority of drug users are going to be unsuccessful I said from the kids that I know that use drugs are unsuccessful.
    Here are some nice statistics for you.
    (U) Impact of Drugs on Society - National Drug Threat Assessment 2010 (UNCLASSIFIED)
    Last edited by Commander X; 07-03-2012 at 10:13 AM.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  9. #37
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Why not? If its not affecting your studies its not bad to have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I never said that the majority of drug users are going to be unsuccessful I said from the kids that I know that use drugs are unsuccessful.
    Here are some nice statistics for you.
    (U) Impact of Drugs on Society - National Drug Threat Assessment 2010 (UNCLASSIFIED)
    . .

  10. #38
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post



    . .

    Did you forget your argument because I can pull quotes from myself and stick them next to yours too. Or has your thought process died from the 'fun'?


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  11. #39
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    Did you forget your argument because I can pull quotes from myself and stick them next to yours too. Or has your thought process died from the 'fun'?
    >Shows quote thats saying its okay if it doesn't affect your studies
    >Gives website on impact of drugs
    >Relevance
    >Don't know what to say anymore

  12. #40
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    >Shows quote thats saying its okay if it doesn't affect your studies
    >Gives website on impact of drugs
    >Relevance
    >Don't know what to say anymore

    Looks like 26,858 people just wanted to have 'fun' but overdosed oops no more fun now. Looks like another 14 million were just having 'fun' but oops they got caught. Lets see out of those 14 million how many of them have gone to good colleges! Probably .1% rebounded enough to get into a good college and live a normal life. You can go have all the 'fun' you want but it will be funny to see how successful you will be in two years.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  13. #41
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Why not? If its not affecting your studies its not bad to have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    Looks like 26,858 people just wanted to have 'fun' but overdosed oops no more fun now. Looks like another 14 million were just having 'fun' but oops they got caught. Lets see out of those 14 million how many of them have gone to good colleges! Probably .1% rebounded enough to get into a good college and live a normal life. You can go have all the 'fun' you want but it will be funny to see how successful you will be in two years.
    . .

  14. #42
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Never done it but planning on trying for the effects as well :3
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  15. #43
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    Why not? If its not affecting your studies its not bad to have fun.

    Why not? Just as long as you are being careful while you are driving drunk.
    . .


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  16. #44
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I never said that the majority of drug users are going to be unsuccessful I said from the kids that I know that use drugs are unsuccessful.
    Here are some nice statistics for you.
    (U) Impact of Drugs on Society - National Drug Threat Assessment 2010 (UNCLASSIFIED)
    Are you fucking kidding me. You are taking statistics regarding the impact of drugs on society from a government agency whose functions include to stop the proliferation of said drugs. You ever heard of the word bias? Get your info from a medical database.

  17. #45
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Are you fucking kidding me. You are taking statistics regarding the impact of drugs on society from a government agency whose functions include to stop the proliferation of said drugs. You ever heard of the word bias? Get your info from a medical database.
    No need to be so aggro bro.
    Prenatal exposure to drugs: effects on brain development and implications for policy and education
    https://www.unodc.org/pdf/technical_s...98-01-01_1.pdf


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [Re-release] M107CQ and G36E SHROOMS v2 + Xhairs
    By kainoa in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 03:13 PM
  2. [Release] M107CQ and G36E ON SHROOMS!
    By kainoa in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-27-2010, 07:00 PM
  3. Lag + Shrooms =
    By xiiav in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-27-2009, 12:06 PM
  4. WHO TOOK MY SHROOMS
    By ace76543 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-23-2008, 06:22 AM
  5. shroom land!
    By A7X Oblivian in forum General
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 02:01 AM