Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 22 of 22
  1. #16
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    @Wax. Just asking; But what is the point of this thread?





  2. #17
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    I'm normal.....And since I'm normal I guess hating black people is normal too

  3. #18
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,934
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
    @Wax. Just asking; But what is the point of this thread?
    The point of this thread is to give people amusement. What else would be the point of it?


    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  4. #19
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


    The point of this thread is to give people amusement. What else would be the point of it?
    Ahh ok, Just making sure





  5. #20
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,934
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
    Ahh ok, Just making sure
    What did you think the reasoning behind it was?


    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


  6. #21
    Jason`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,021
    Reputation
    116
    Thanks
    58
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


    What did you think the reasoning behind it was?
    To amuse the MPGH Community. Just asking to make sure.
    There could be another reason.





  7. #22
    Wax.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Sexi Land, Wanna join me?
    Posts
    4,934
    Reputation
    285
    Thanks
    615
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason` View Post
    To amuse the MPGH Community. Just asking to make sure.
    There could be another reason.
    And what other reason could that be?


    Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

    Donate To Me


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Can you say yes to any of these? EP: 01
    By Wax. in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-02-2012, 06:56 AM
  2. Can you say, WIN?!
    By Empire in forum Entertainment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 11:25 PM
  3. how to say words that you can not say on ca
    By jjneshi in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 12:17 PM
  4. If you own any of these post here
    By icaro900 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-18-2007, 08:23 AM
  5. Post here if you own any of these
    By icaro900 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 06:02 AM