Thread: PC Specs

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 18
  1. #1
    FreestyleABG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Birmingham
    Posts
    175
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    9
    My Mood
    Inspired

    PC Specs

    Yes I know most of you have fucking NASA computers and shit but I'm just wondering whether my low budget PC is ok
    Code:
    Processor:      AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor, 3300 Mhz
    RAM:            8.00 GB
    Grapchics Card:	AMD Radeon HD 6870
    Motherboard:    ASUS M5A78L-M/USB3
    OS:   	        Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate x64
    Respect The Greatness
    *New Sig*
    add me on msn - kbgmasta@hotmail.com -

  2. #2

  3. #3
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    You can get a better am3+ processor then the FX series
    You can get more ram
    GPU you can get a second one and crossfire it after
    Motherboard sucks needs a second Slot for a gpu change it
    And you dont buy windows son

    @
    FreestyleABG
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  4. #4
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Yeah. Great PC for general gaming and what not. If you're playing HQ games such as BF3 you may have to play on mid. Get a GTX card if you'd like to play at Max FPS.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  5. #5
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Its fine dude, you'll be able to play any free to play game at max, any proper titles at at least medium settings.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (07-03-2012)

  7. #6
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cronus- View Post
    Yeah. Great PC for general gaming and what not. If you're playing HQ games such as BF3 you may have to play on mid. Get a GTX card if you'd like to play at Max FPS.
    Why does anyone say that?
    The 6870 alone can Run everything on ULTRA just needs a decent CPU and a RAm
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  8. #7
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post


    Why does anyone say that?
    The 6870 alone can Run everything on ULTRA just needs a decent CPU and a RAm
    That relative to each user, depends on what kind of resolution he's running at. You can't make blanket statements like that.

  9. #8
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,768
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post
    You can get a better am3+ processor then the FX series
    You can get more ram
    GPU you can get a second one and crossfire it after
    Motherboard sucks needs a second Slot for a gpu change it
    And you dont buy windows son

    @
    FreestyleABG
    Um no, Phenom II is better in some aspect, but it is not generally "better". 8GB is fine, remember when 4 was the amount everyone got?

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Delko DJ (07-03-2012)

  11. #9
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,937
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,471
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by iverson954360 View Post


    That relative to each user, depends on what kind of resolution he's running at. You can't make blanket statements like that.
    This, uhuh.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  12. #10
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post


    Why does anyone say that?
    The 6870 alone can Run everything on ULTRA just needs a decent CPU and a RAm
    That depends on the resolution you retard.
    Higher resolution makes more lag.
    If you had like a 19" screen running 1440x900, a 6870 would be fine.
    Try using 6870 on 1920x1080 playing BF3 on ultra.
    Last edited by Stevenom; 07-03-2012 at 08:38 PM.

  13. #11
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    I fail to see why if a card cant run one game on ultra, its considered a shitty card. Believe it or not people, there are more games out there than BF3, many many of them requiring only a fraction of what BF3 needs, and also wind up being more fun.

    That build is fine for 99% of games out there, and heaven forbid, you might have to tone it down to medium when playing BF3 or Crysis. /tire
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  14. #12
    Rigby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,050
    Reputation
    37
    Thanks
    279
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    I fail to see why if a card cant run one game on ultra, its considered a shitty card. Believe it or not people, there are more games out there than BF3, many many of them requiring only a fraction of what BF3 needs, and also wind up being more fun.

    That build is fine for 99% of games out there, and heaven forbid, you might have to tone it down to medium when playing BF3 or Crysis. /tire
    Don't forget minecraft w/ shader and 256x256 texture pack

    Source Filmmaker Animator/Poster Maker
    Former Minecraft Minion
    Film Enthusiast
    TF2 Player

  15. #13
    aKsuD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home.
    Posts
    547
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    139
    My Mood
    Cool
    Better than my pc ;(

  16. #14
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    That depends on the resolution you retard.
    Higher resolution makes more lag.
    If you had like a 19" screen running 1440x900, a 6870 would be fine.
    Try using 6870 on 1920x1080 playing BF3 on ultra.
    I use it at 1680x1050 :|
    And i still get an average of 70ish fps
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  17. #15
    Sev.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,039
    Reputation
    183
    Thanks
    140
    A bit more RAM would be great

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post Your PC specs and rate.
    By NumbZone in forum General
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-14-2009, 04:13 AM
  2. HackShield Specs
    By [MOD]Ųŋķŋǿŵŋ in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-12-2009, 06:38 PM
  3. computer specs!
    By scimmyboy in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 02:16 PM
  4. Selling level 38 warrock account check the specs!
    By gunny101 in forum Trade Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 09-03-2007, 06:08 AM
  5. Post ur computer specs.
    By ~Viper~ in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 09:51 AM