Thread: Dear Brits

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post

We are not really much of a Global Power. We would be so easy to take out, take out our President and vice and boom our nation will start falling from the inside out. [Even though they do not do much anyways]
    We have a line of succession, if you want to kill America's political scene you would want to take out the legislative branch and the executive, that would cripple America's decision to wage war.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 097 View Post

Actually, because of how much of a global power the US is (economy-wise), they affected most of the MDCs.
    your economy caused the financial crysis ...
    should we thank your country for that ? /fp

Thanks

We are not really much of a Global Power. We would be so easy to take out, take out our President and vice and boom our nation will start falling from the inside out. [Even though they do not do much anyways]
    LOL do you even know what you're talking about? That's why we have the CIA and the FBI to prevent these attacks. Also, there were instances when our presidet was assassinated but we still survived. Plus, if we weren't "much of a global power", we wouldn't have been involved in most major wars. Ex: we provided the driving force to win WWII at the end, we helped South Korea drive Communists back from their capital and establised the DMZ, etc. it's true that the Gulf War was stupid if us, but we shouldn't let the faults of one presidency overlook our past achievements.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

Don't worry mate I hate my country just as much as most at the moment.

Windows File--------Anime Lord--------Wax.

Donate To Me

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Wax. For This Useful Post:

Drake (07-04-2012)

Thanks

I know it did, but it can't be blamed COMPLETELY on the US.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Don't worry mate I hate my country just as much as most at the moment.
    Then don't live in the US. You said you're an adult

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

LOL do you even know what you're talking about? That's why we have the CIA and the FBI to prevent these attacks. Also, there were instances when our presidet was assassinated but we still survived. Plus, if we weren't "much of a global power", we wouldn't have been involved in most major wars. Ex: we provided the driving force to win WWII at the end, we helped South Korea drive Communists back from their capital and establised the DMZ, etc. it's true that the Gulf War was stupid if us, but we shouldn't let the faults of one presidency overlook our past achievements.
    Obviously you don't know what you are talking about... We don't have to be involved in the wars nor should we be We stick our nose where we shouldn't and we handed out so much money to bull shit and gave away so many jobs to "help us" when really look where it got us. And the whole oh we are free thing no where not bitch my old man served and you know what he got in return he got the gov to say thanks for serving but you being hurt over there is not our problem sorry cant help you even though you can not work no more. 3 years ago that happened where is he now? Still out of work. The US is fucked up bro.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:48 PM ----------

Oh yea sure let me just grab and pack up all my shit and move out of the country with a couple warrants for my arrest no one will care right?

Donate To Me

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

Nope. Read up on COG and you'll see why that would never work

Thanks

Obviously you don't know what you are talking about... We don't have to be involved in the wars nor should we be We stick our nose where we shouldn't and we handed out so much money to bull shit and gave away so many jobs to "help us" when really look where it got us. And the whole oh we are free thing no where not bitch my old man served and you know what he got in return he got the gov to say thanks for serving but you being hurt over there is not our problem sorry cant help you even though you can not work no more. 3 years ago that happened where is he now? Still out of work. The US is fucked up bro.

Oh yea sure let me just grab and pack up all my shit and move out of the country with a couple warrants for my arrest no one will care right?
    So you're saying that FDR shouldn't have created new job opportunities during the Great Depression, and the US shouldn't have joined the war when Japan bombed Pearl Harbor?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Nope. Read up on COG and you'll see why that would never work
    I know it would never work but our nation is well not that strong really, hell china could take us out right now but they wont because we owe them money.

Donate To Me

Thanks

oh sure , because moving to another country is so easy . (it's not like you have to leave family and friends , also it's so cheap to move to another country )

Well we can blame the US :s .

Thanks

oh sure , because moving to another country is so easy . (it's not like you have to leave family and friends , also it's so cheap to move to another country )

Well we can blame the US :s .
    I didn't say to move RIGHT AWAY. It seemed like his hatred towards America has been stemmed from the past, so he could plan to move sorry if i sound like such a goddamn patriot lol

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

I know it would never work but our nation is well not that strong really, hell china could take us out right now but they wont because we owe them money.
    More countries actually owe us than we owe them, problem is if we collected that money it would put many of said countries into poverty. The reason we won't collapse is because the larger nations along with us realize what a valuable asset we are. We're always the perfect country to blame, yet our militaristic resources scare the fuck out of many smaller nations. Hell, we have lasers on drones to destroy nukes before they even launch from an enemies silo, but we also share a lot of our tech and vice versa with other countries such as Sweden, Britain, and Germany. We're basically a bully, and these other nations who are allied with us know it would be a stupid move on their part economically to go against us due to our influence. Yet another reason we will never have world peace as well.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I didn't say to move RIGHT AWAY. It seemed like his hatred towards America has been stemmed from the past, so he could plan to move sorry if i sound like such a goddamn patriot lol
    Government sucks a nice fat dick, but the country itself is beautiful.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Inquisition (07-04-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty

More countries actually owe us than we owe them, problem is if we collected that money it would put many of said countries into poverty. The reason we won't collapse is because the larger nations along with us realize what a valuable asset we are. We're always the perfect country to blame, yet our militaristic resources scare the fuck out of many smaller nations. Hell, we have lasers on drones to destroy nukes before they even launch from an enemies silo, but we also share a lot of our tech and vice versa with other countries such as Sweden, Britain, and Germany. We're basically a bully, and these other nations who are allied with us know it would be a stupid move on their part economically to go against us due to our influence. Yet another reason we will never have world peace as well.

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

World isn't at peace though, we think we hold it but we do not.

Donate To Me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm British. Doesn't mean I sit around, talk posh and drink tea all day.
    Respect The Greatness
    *New Sig*
    add me on msn - kbgmasta@hotmail.com -

Thanks

FUCKING THANK YOU. @Wax. do you know how much Europe owes us after we helped rebuild France, Germany, Britain, and othet surrounding areas that were devastated after WWII?
    >mfw you guys owe us a shit-ton
    >mfw i have no face

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast