Thread: Dear Brits

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 65
  1. #46
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Canada>all.

    Why not? Free health care! Good parliment! Not run by brits! Not assholes! Just an everything in one!

  2. #47
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Government sucks a nice fat dick, but the country itself is beautiful.
    that ^ .

    and thanks to the government most of the american population is retarded as fuck :/
    i have to agree that america itself has some beautifull places , all it needs is a decent government .

    but as most of us know , there will be more corrupt politicians each year . untill one day there decisions will backfire and fuck the country up .

  3. #48
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Wax. View Post


    World isn't at peace though, we think we hold it but we do not.
    "with war there is peace, with peace there must be war". Humans are territorial creatures man, there will never be definite peace, but in circumspect of what there could end up being America is basically holding the world together. We're like duct tape, we can't perma-fix everything but we still try for awhile, even if shit doesn't need to be fixed.

  4. #49
    Inquisition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

    that ^ .

    and thanks to the government most of the american population is retarded as fuck :/
    i have to agree that america itself has some beautifull places , all it needs is a decent government .

    but as most of us know , there will be more corrupt politicians each year . untill one day there decisions will backfire and fuck the country up .
    We're working on it

  5. #50
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    and what was the reason for making the internet ?
    oh right , millitary purposes . :s
    I am pretty sure it was made for the sharing of data between the researchers of university´s of the world
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  6. #51
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post

    that ^ .

    and thanks to the government most of the american population is retarded as fuck :/
    i have to agree that america itself has some beautifull places , all it needs is a decent government .

    but as most of us know , there will be more corrupt politicians each year . untill one day there decisions will backfire and fuck the country up .
    If this country wasn't do dependent on the gov't for its money to live a lazy fat filled life, we would have seen at least ten revolutions by now. Problem is, these Anericans are so lazy in the north, where the decisions that matter are made. Down south even the cops say hello and have a nice day, up here you get your asshole searched, and people are too lazy to care

  7. #52
    Inquisition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    If this country wasn't do dependent on the gov't for its money to live a lazy fat filled life, we would have seen at least ten revolutions by now. Problem is, these Anericans are so lazy in the north, where the decisions that matter are made. Down south even the cops say hello and have a nice day, up here you get your asshole searched, and people are too lazy to care
    southern california ftw

  8. #53
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    and what was the reason for making the internet ?
    oh right , millitary purposes . :s
    It was originally intended to be a local network between a few universities to share info. Stop pulling information out of your ass.


    ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    If this country wasn't do dependent on the gov't for its money to live a lazy fat filled life, we would have seen at least ten revolutions by now. Problem is, these Anericans are so lazy in the north, where the decisions that matter are made. Down south even the cops say hello and have a nice day, up here you get your asshole searched, and people are too lazy to care
    NYC is fucking horrible.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-04-2012)

  10. #54
    Drake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Belgium,Oost-Vlaanderen
    Posts
    12,685
    Reputation
    1801
    Thanks
    4,878
    Quote Originally Posted by ultimateon View Post


    I am pretty sure it was made for the sharing of data between the researchers of university´s of the world
    and what data do you think they shared ....


    ---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    It was originally intended to be a local network between a few universities to share info. Stop pulling information out of your ass.


    ---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------



    NYC is fucking horrible.
    who set it up ?
    The American government , and it weren't just universities .

  11. #55
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    NYC is fucking horrible.
    Dude you're telling me. Home to the most uneducated, rude, pompous motherfuckers I have ever met. Then I go down to where they still fuck their sisters and pack lips while shooting bottles and they make me feel at home, as well as have better knowledge of the government than some of these bureaucrats do. It's fucked up,


    ---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:37 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    Canada>all.

    Why not? Free health care! Good parliment! Not run by brits! Not assholes! Just an everything in one!
    >Takes an immense amount of time to get a doctors appointment on the socialized healthcare plan.
    >Frenchies found it.
    >Tell me that after the Stanley Cup.
    >Would bend over if America got pissed at them.

  12. #56
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  13. #57
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Hey faggot ameriboy, can you please stop bragging about your ethnicity, your ancestors are 100% europieans.








  14. #58
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Eminem View Post


    and what data do you think they shared ....


    ---------- Post added at 12:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 AM ----------



    who set it up ?
    The American government , and it weren't just universities .
    Again, your pulling information out of your ass. The internet was founded, and its development overlooked by, Tim Berners-lee.

  15. #59
    Inquisition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    United States.
    Posts
    1,133
    Reputation
    87
    Thanks
    252
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    Hey faggot ameriboy, can you please stop bragging about your ethnicity, your ancestors are 100% europieans.

    Who are you talking about? and fucking dolan.

  16. #60
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 097 View Post


    Who are you talking about? and fucking dolan.
    You







Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Dear Lurkers.
    By RaptorJesus in forum General
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-25-2007, 02:14 PM
  2. Dear David
    By Rhyse in forum General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-04-2007, 01:00 AM
  3. Why you don't happy slap damn brits!
    By arunforce in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-24-2006, 07:07 PM
  4. Dear Bullet
    By Kyojiro in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 07-01-2006, 09:05 AM
  5. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM