Thread: Major Question

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    You know it's fake?
    It's legit, I just got more RAM. o_o'
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  2. #17
    The XXX Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    AWOLnation.org
    Posts
    2,235
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    261
    My Mood
    Cold
    2 GB RAM doesn't need 64 bit system
    Only 3+ GB
     
    7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113
     
    List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRedค - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

     
    Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

  3. #18
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    It's legit, I just got more RAM. o_o'
    Well before I downloaded that, it was 2.00 GB with 1.86 GB Usable.
    After downloading +4 GB, It's still the same 2.00 GB with 1.86 GB Usable.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  4. #19
    Jigsaw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Moon
    Posts
    23,220
    Reputation
    852
    Thanks
    2,088
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

    Well before I downloaded that, it was 2.00 GB with 1.86 GB Usable.
    After downloading +4 GB, It's still the same 2.00 GB with 1.86 GB Usable.
    Try using Internet Explorer or Firefox, when finished will pop-up an windows saying it was completed.
    DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF
    AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

  5. #20
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Jigsaw View Post


    Try using Internet Explorer or Firefox, when finished will pop-up an windows saying it was completed.
    Done it with IE 8, did not work.
    I still see 2.00 GB.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  6. #21
          ( ฐ ͜ʖ͡ฐ)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    MarkHC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    2,750
    Reputation
    66
    Thanks
    14,403
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sorry guys.. I can't see this poor guy been trolled this hard without saying anything...

    YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD RAM, FOR GOD'S SAKE



    CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013

  7. #22
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    ....
    What I don't understand is, the point of my thread was just 2 questions that wanted to be answered. All you could have just said was that RAM was not downloadable in the first place. I'm really sorry I don't know much about computers okay? I never knew those fucked up shit. And if you guys want make such a big deal about other people's problems, good for you. I don't really give a shit.
    I never knew MPGH was a place to troll people like this, and make fun of people just because they don't have a knowledge that was common world wide. I'm pretty sure Dave stated "no trolling " as the rule.
    I don't care about what you guys say now. Ban me @Hero @Jigsaw @Scata I don't really care. Yeah I'm pretty fucking mad right now, not because I've just been trolled, but because you guys answered my fucking question in such a way to troll me. Is it that hard to just say "RAM is not downloadable"? To anyone who said the right thing, thanks. But to everyone else, you guys must be very ignorant. Right? @Jigsaw so you trolled me as well? Hmm...I thought you said minions were to fucking help people not criticize or troll other people like this. You wanna ban me now? Go ahead. I don't give a fucking nigger shit.

    I made sense that in the first place RAM was pretty sure to cannot be downloaded. When @InCognito said you could, I was surprised, because I never knew you could download such things.
    Okay, call me a stupid mother fucker. Call me an idiot, call me a dumb piece of fuck. I don't care. I never knew MPGH was a place like this.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

  8. #23
    Austin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    30,002
    Reputation
    5407
    Thanks
    8,004
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    I'm pretty sure Dave stated "no trolling " as the rule.
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/7-news-ann...hange-log.html

    "Mild flaming and trolling is permitted in general."

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QvmrROz7Plo




    VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015


  9. #24
    Hero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH.NET
    Posts
    36,378
    Reputation
    3440
    Thanks
    8,445
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    ....
    What I don't understand is, the point of my thread was just 2 questions that wanted to be answered. All you could have just said was that RAM was not downloadable in the first place. I'm really sorry I don't know much about computers okay? I never knew those fucked up shit. And if you guys want make such a big deal about other people's problems, good for you. I don't really give a shit.
    I never knew MPGH was a place to troll people like this, and make fun of people just because they don't have a knowledge that was common world wide. I'm pretty sure Dave stated "no trolling " as the rule.
    I don't care about what you guys say now. Ban me @Hero @Jigsaw @Scata I don't really care. Yeah I'm pretty fucking mad right now, not because I've just been trolled, but because you guys answered my fucking question in such a way to troll me. Is it that hard to just say "RAM is not downloadable"? To anyone who said the right thing, thanks. But to everyone else, you guys must be very ignorant. Right? @Jigsaw so you trolled me as well? Hmm...I thought you said minions were to fucking help people not criticize or troll other people like this. You wanna ban me now? Go ahead. I don't give a fucking nigger shit.

    I made sense that in the first place RAM was pretty sure to cannot be downloaded. When @InCognito said you could, I was surprised, because I never knew you could download such things.
    Okay, call me a stupid mother fucker. Call me an idiot, call me a dumb piece of fuck. I don't care. I never knew MPGH was a place like this.
    Welcome to general.

    You could have posted your thread here instead of General.

    Also:



    Trolling is allowed, just not hard core trolling. The trolling these guys did was pretty minimal.





    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion since 10•10•2011
    Minion+ since 01•06•2012
    Moderator since 08•08•2012
    Global Moderator since 10•06•2012
    Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014


    [ • ] [ • ] [ • ] [ • ][ • ]


  10. #25
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    ....
    What I don't understand is, the point of my thread was just 2 questions that wanted to be answered. All you could have just said was that RAM was not downloadable in the first place. I'm really sorry I don't know much about computers okay? I never knew those fucked up shit. And if you guys want make such a big deal about other people's problems, good for you. I don't really give a shit.
    I never knew MPGH was a place to troll people like this, and make fun of people just because they don't have a knowledge that was common world wide. I'm pretty sure Dave stated "no trolling " as the rule.
    I don't care about what you guys say now. Ban me @Hero @Jigsaw @Scata I don't really care. Yeah I'm pretty fucking mad right now, not because I've just been trolled, but because you guys answered my fucking question in such a way to troll me. Is it that hard to just say "RAM is not downloadable"? To anyone who said the right thing, thanks. But to everyone else, you guys must be very ignorant. Right? @Jigsaw so you trolled me as well? Hmm...I thought you said minions were to fucking help people not criticize or troll other people like this. You wanna ban me now? Go ahead. I don't give a fucking nigger shit.

    I made sense that in the first place RAM was pretty sure to cannot be downloaded. When @InCognito said you could, I was surprised, because I never knew you could download such things.
    Okay, call me a stupid mother fucker. Call me an idiot, call me a dumb piece of fuck. I don't care. I never knew MPGH was a place like this.
    That is a long rant for something so trivial.

  11. #26
    JimTheGreat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    6,772
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    714
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


    Welcome to general.

    You could have posted your thread here instead of General.

    Also:



    Trolling is allowed, just not hard core trolling. The trolling these guys did was pretty minimal.
    Okay. Fine.


    ---------- Post added at 06:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    That is a long rant for something so trivial.
    Thanks for saying that.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?


    P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

    To get started...

    Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

    At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

    Have fun!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. WPE Pro Question...
    By OutZida in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-08-2011, 02:02 AM
  2. major question?
    By 258456 in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-09-2010, 07:16 PM
  3. Hacking world of warcraft? & a noob question
    By arsholio in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 02:55 PM
  4. Photoshop Question
    By arunforce in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-15-2006, 12:38 PM
  5. question
    By wardo1926 in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 08:36 PM