Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love

    Thinking of a new computer? Good/Bad?

    What do you guys reckon? i should get a job and start saving for this?
    Attached Images Attached Images

  2. #2
    Black Eyed Peas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    835
    Reputation
    42
    Thanks
    74
    My Mood
    Cool
    Can't tell if trolling or just plain retarded.
    No one pays $5,700 for a PC.
    TUMBLR
     

    My Full Gallery:
    [x]

    My Best Work:
    [x][x][x][x][x][x]
     







  3. #3
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Eyed Peas View Post
    Can't tell if trolling or just plain retarded.
    No one pays $5,700 for a PC.
    I would but thats just me, im 16 i can get up to 1.5k a week, im not living in my own home or anything so what to spend it on?

  4. #4
    Jennifers Revive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    TCU
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Just build one from scratch it will serve as a good experience and you will learn something + its cheaper!
    if you don't want to mess up just ask for help there's always hardware geeks like myself looking for something to do.

  5. #5
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifers Revive View Post
    Just build one from scratch it will serve as a good experience and you will learn something + its cheaper!
    if you don't want to mess up just ask for help there's always hardware geeks like myself looking for something to do.
    I built the one i have now, buts its just outdated i got it back in early 08 and Cbf making a new one ://

    CBF really isn't the term, just not 'Motivated'
    Last edited by 7Crayons; 07-06-2012 at 04:16 AM.

  6. #6
    Jennifers Revive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    TCU
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    I built the one i have now, buts its just outdated i got it back in early 08 and Cbf making a new one ://
    Then upgrade it D:

  7. #7
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifers Revive View Post


    Then upgrade it D:
    Upgrading will probly cost as much as making a whole new one :S

  8. #8
    Jennifers Revive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    female
    Location
    TCU
    Posts
    304
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    32
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by 7Crayons View Post
    Upgrading will probly cost as much as making a whole new one :S
    Hell no it wont my pc is top notch spent 2.3k-2.6k on everything.

  9. #9
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    If you feel like that's what you should spend it on be my guest. I personally think you should be saving for a car or something

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to StayTrue For This Useful Post:

    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ (07-06-2012)

  11. #10
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifers Revive View Post


    Hell no it wont my pc is top notch spent 2.3k-2.6k on everything.
    Hmmm, ill see ive lost alot of my knowledge over the 4 years because of work and schooling, i dont want to annoy People such as yourself too much :/

  12. #11
    Amkay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Underground...
    Posts
    1,018
    Reputation
    80
    Thanks
    591
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    you should get a job anw...

  13. #12
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Since you are looking for the highest performance possible go for a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690, that shit will cost you around $1K but it will be well worth since it's wayyyy better than the Radeon HD 7970...

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ For This Useful Post:

    7Crayons (07-06-2012)

  15. #13
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTrue View Post
    If you feel like that's what you should spend it on be my guest. I personally think you should be saving for a car or something
    Fuck cars, i ride my BMX, i am a natural gym junkie. Fitness First.

  16. #14
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,777
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I'm not even gonna say anything because you probably just clicked the most expensive thing on each list and you are just making this thread for no reason.

  17. #15
    7Crayons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Narnia
    Posts
    287
    Reputation
    101
    Thanks
    38
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Since you are looking for the highest performance possible go for a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690, that shit will cost you around $1K but it will be well worth since it's wayyyy better than the Radeon HD 7970...
    I currently have a NVIDIA® GeForce 9500 GTX, but that's wildly outdated wouldn't it be? after 4 years right?

    ---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I'm not even gonna say anything because you probably just clicked the most expensive thing on each list and you are just making this thread for no reason.
    It had plenty more, more expensive options, but i was looking 6.5K down.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. I need a new computer
    By Synns in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-17-2015, 01:54 AM
  2. Thinking of building a new computer
    By alexperrotp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-07-2012, 09:56 AM
  3. New Tiger pic / Good?Bad?
    By mandude in forum Showroom
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-18-2009, 01:45 AM
  4. what do ya think of my new sig
    By Gourav2122 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-25-2006, 06:00 PM
  5. New Computer
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 07-11-2006, 01:16 AM