Thread: Basketball .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 30 of 30
  1. #16
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    [FONT="Arial"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"][I]
    Quote Originally Posted by Damyiel View Post


    Scalabrine.

  2. #17
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Now we have to see how they play as a team
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Terry will fit in fine, he's a great player and a veteran, he knows what he is doing and I'm sure Pierce and Garnett will be able to play with him fine.


    ---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 AM ----------

    I don't think any team will be able to cope with Miami though, they literally have a stacked team, Allen, Lebron, Wade, Bosh, who else do they need lmfao?

  3. #18
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Damyiel View Post


    Naah OKC or Lakers gunna win
    You are right my friend, but ill go with the lakers making it to the finals.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  4. #19
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ray Allen, one of my most favorited players. Though he's getting old and his performance is kind of reflecting it :P Still love him though, hopefully he'll do better on the Heat...

  5. #20
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Ray Allen, one of my most favorited players. Though he's getting old and his performance is kind of reflecting it :P Still love him though, hopefully he'll do better on the Heat...
    I hope my other main man KG slaps allen and shows that faggot what loyalty is.

  6. #21
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    I hope my other main man KG slaps allen and shows that faggot what loyalty is.
    This is true I guess :P But this news has been going around for a long time now. I wouldn't say I'm really surprised. But ehh, look at his career, just another move after like 4 or 5 seasons with one team.

  7. #22
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    This is true I guess :P But this news has been going around for a long time now. I wouldn't say I'm really surprised. But ehh, look at his career, just another move after like 4 or 5 seasons with one team.
    I wasn't suprised much either, more like dissapointed.
    I knew inside there is a chance for him to leave, but I thought his chemistry with KG and PP was to much for him to leave.
    You don't even understand my passion for the celtics.

  8. #23
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Dwight Howard might go to Lakers
    Jeremy Lin might go/will to Houston ( he accepted an 3 year offer for a bit more than 25M and Knicks got 3 days to give him a better offer )

  9. #24
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    I wasn't suprised much either, more like dissapointed.
    I knew inside there is a chance for him to leave, but I thought his chemistry with KG and PP was to much for him to leave.
    You don't even understand my passion for the celtics.
    Ehh I got friends that are hardcore Celtics fans that are almost celebrating that Allen is out cuz of how bad he's been doing even though it was because of his injury... Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post
    Dwight Howard might go to Lakers
    Jeremy Lin might go/will to Houston ( he accepted an 3 year offer for a bit more than 25M and Knicks got 3 days to give him a better offer )
    Lin's gona have shit like LeBron did when he left the Cavs if he leaves the Knicks lol All that Linsanity stuff is going to be played against him.

  10. #25
    Terio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Hmm Let me Think
    Posts
    5,763
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    476
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Unicow View Post
    Lin's gona have shit like LeBron did when he left the Cavs if he leaves the Knicks lol All that Linsanity stuff is going to be played against him.
    Knicks already got Mike Bibby, Jason Kidd and another dude
    Lin barely plays so he is better if he goes to Houston

  11. #26
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by MusiK View Post

    Knicks already got Mike Bibby, Jason Kidd and another dude
    Lin barely plays so he is better if he goes to Houston
    He is, but you never know how the fans will react :P

  12. #27
    Polo™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Im awsome and i fuck dolphins. Shwag Shwag Shwagg
    Posts
    10,120
    Reputation
    612
    Thanks
    861
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I dont see the celtics getting past the knicks this year

  13. #28
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,319
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    LAKERS NBA 2013 CHAMPIONS

  14. #29
    Nightmare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    North of Hell
    Posts
    2,399
    Reputation
    149
    Thanks
    6,569
    My Mood
    Worried
    Heat will be champion 2013 again with Allen and cia.

  15. #30
    Unicow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    With My Unicows
    Posts
    2,712
    Reputation
    70
    Thanks
    215
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Am I the only one rooting for the Knicks? Lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 10:10 AM
  2. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 01:22 AM
  3. Free Style Street Basketball
    By wedgie1212 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-12-2009, 01:22 PM
  4. Basketball vs football
    By Alen in forum General
    Replies: 93
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 09:32 PM
  5. Sports. (Basketball)
    By Twinkieb0ii in forum General
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2008, 06:03 PM