Poll: should minetk be a cocksucker?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine

    mind tek for CS!!

    a vote for mindtek to become a cock sucker

  2. #2
    Zeinland's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Puerto Rico
    Posts
    532
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    14
    Why you asking to change MindTek to a Cock Sucker if he already is?

  3. #3
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeinland View Post
    Why you asking to change MindTek to a Cock Sucker if he already is?
    BURN FUCK U MINDTEK!!

  4. #4
    Robert's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    4,376
    Reputation
    430
    Thanks
    409
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    m2a lulz u fail

  5. #5
    MindFuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    i thought you were gonna ignore me?
    at mpgh, expect to get flamed for anything kiddo
    and i thought only super users could vote people in?
    but i guess you cant take the rage



  6. #6
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Sw337k1ll View Post
    m2a lulz u fail
    no u fail i have no bigy with u tho so dont make one...
    Quote Originally Posted by MindFuk View Post
    i thought you were gonna ignore me?
    at mpgh, expect to get flamed for anything kiddo
    KISS MY MOTHER FUCKEN ASS SHIT FACED COCK MASTER!

  7. #7
    megaflcl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In Your Head
    Posts
    1,262
    Reputation
    27
    Thanks
    277
    My Mood
    Inspired
    giving him the title of cocksucker will just encourage him to be a bigger asshole >.>


  8. #8
    Threadstarter
    You call "THiS" Fat BITCH
    MPGH Member
    M2A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    HELL BITCH!
    Posts
    3,209
    Reputation
    112
    Thanks
    121
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by megaflcl View Post
    giving him the title of cocksucker will just encourage him to be a bigger asshole >.>
    but it be funny give him the name of cocksucker and people will flaim him back

  9. #9
    MindFuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    226
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    16
    learn how to spell
    i suggest downloading FireFox,
    it has a spellcheck on.
    and i thank you for making this thread
    means i succeeded in pissing someone
    far from me off enough to write about me.
    wooo!



  10. #10
    Dylan54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    HE ALREADY IS A COCKSUCKER!
    in my mind atleast -.-
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian



    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

    [SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

  11. #11
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan54 View Post
    HE ALREADY IS A COCKSUCKER!
    in my mind atleast -.-
    Who the fuck are you cock sucker. Mindtek owns you all fuck off.

  12. #12
    Dylan54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Who the fuck are u making obama look emo?
    faggit gtfo and get a life.
    2.1k post??
    somome spends to much time on here -.-
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian



    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

    [SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

  13. #13
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan54 View Post
    Who the fuck are u making obama look emo?
    faggit gtfo and get a life.
    2.1k post??
    somome spends to much time on here -.-
    Someone helps and someone spams. Which one are you? I doubt you even no mindtek enough to even open your fucking mouth in this thread. You can't think for yourself, dont be a follower.

    If you want to spam/flame go to the flaming section and make a thread about me.

  14. #14
    Dylan54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    9
    Thanks
    24
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Someone helps and someone spams. Which one are you? I doubt you even no mindtek enough to even open your fucking mouth in this thread. You can't think for yourself, dont be a follower.

    If you want to spam/flame go to the flaming section and make a thread about me.
    i do know him and ive read some of his posts and a bunch of ppl have said he should be a cocksucker -.-. How is it following when im just giving my own opinion on somone? ur the one to spam going against my opinion when it has nothing to do with u. How do u help??? ive never seen u help anyone dipshit
    Ya im pro at CA so what?
    i love being Italian



    Quote Originally Posted by Longevity View Post
    NO BUT I SEEN ME DOIN UR MOM
    LOLOLOLOLLOLOLO
    i lol'd

    [SIZE="6"]While u think ur over there "owning" killin all the noobs ill have my crosshair right over ur head ready to pull the trigger [/SIZE="6"]

  15. #15
    Obama's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Black house
    Posts
    22,197
    Reputation
    870
    Thanks
    6,074
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Dylan54 View Post
    i do know him and ive read some of his posts and a bunch of ppl have said he should be a cocksucker -.-. How is it following when im just giving my own opinion on somone? ur the one to spam going against my opinion when it has nothing to do with u. How do u help??? ive never seen u help anyone dipshit
    Im not going to go toe to toe with you on this. Make a thread in the flaming section and you can have your little tantrum there. Other than that im out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hacks for mmorpg?
    By suppaman in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-17-2010, 12:04 PM
  2. NOT FOR THE FEEBLE MINDED no joke
    By iverson954360 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-01-2006, 04:05 PM
  3. cheat for gunz
    By suppaman in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 08:34 PM
  4. Looking for hacks
    By Worcha in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2005, 04:21 PM
  5. Too Ownage For Words.
    By Flawless in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:55 PM

Tags for this Thread