Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 81
  1. #16
    Anne Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    You're an adopted cunt who was dropped on your head as a child, you're parents never really loved you so they named you "Ilick" and your last name was dick. You were thrown into a dumpster at the ripe age of 3 months and found by an worker at an Ipod manfacturing depot, he realized you were asian so he made you work long strenuous ours making ipods for us, your parents walked in to purchase an ipod and laughed at you because they thought it was funny that nobody loved you, at the age of 20 you broke into social services records and read your personal documents about your life as a kid, and found out that you were anally raped and you were a failed abortion, your parents were brothers and sisters, and you had a third nipple beneath your ballsack, you now sell yourself for cheap money on street corners as a homosexual male prostitute.
    Was that the best you could do or is this part 1?

    If you want to look cool by making OC, do it right. You know what the O stands for in OC? It stands for 'original'.
    If you start with "You're parents never loved you", it's not even the slightest bit original (oh, and it's your, not you're).

    1/10
    that's the best that I can do

  2. #17
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Would you please stop this before I litterally get sick of laughing? I feel like it's going to happen some time soon.
    wtf is wrong with you? GTFO

  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Racist or not, that doesn't automatically nullify his entire argument.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-12-2012)

  5. #19
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Was that the best you could do or is this part 1?

    If you want to look cool by making OC, do it right. You know what the O stands for in OC? It stands for 'original'.
    If you start with "You're parents never loved you", it's not even the slightest bit original (oh, and it's your, not you're).

    1/10
    that's the best that I can do
    Because constantly swearing and then blocking out all of the words, I'm not going to analyze every aspect of my grammar, get a fucking brain kiddo, you aren't a good troll.


    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    Racist or not, that doesn't automatically nullify his entire argument.
    My argument> His.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    DєfKOniK (07-12-2012)

  7. #20
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Because constantly swearing and then blocking out all of the words, I'm not going to analyze every aspect of my grammar, get a fucking brain kiddo, you aren't a good troll.


    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------



    My argument> His.
    where abouts from canada you at?


    @Anne Frank


    get a life.

  8. #21
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Because constantly swearing and then blocking out all of the words, I'm not going to analyze every aspect of my grammar, get a fucking brain kiddo, you aren't a good troll.


    ---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------



    My argument> His.
    What argument.

  9. #22
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    What argument.
    l2read maybe?

  10. #23
    Anne Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Because constantly swearing and then blocking out all of the words, I'm not going to analyze every aspect of my grammar, get a fucking brain kiddo, you aren't a good troll.
    Even in this small sentence your grammar is shit.. Seriously, how many commas do you want to put in one sentence?
    You should stop talking English. Try another language? Like... Polish!
    Yes, Polish is the right language for you!
    The only think you have to do is spam 'kurwa' and you're done!

    What do you say?

  11. #24
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    What argument.
    First page pl0x, all of his points are invalid, he generalized an entire race over probably less than 5% of blacks in the world.


    ---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Even in this small sentence your grammar is shit.. Seriously, how many commas do you want to put in one sentence?
    You should stop talking English. Try another language? Like... Polish!
    Yes, Polish is the right language for you!
    The only think you have to do is spam 'kurwa' and you're done!

    What do you say?
    I'll,stop,using,comma's,when,you,stop,attempting,t o,troll.

  12. #25
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,699
    God, if you're going to write a persuasive essay don't use "I" and contractions. You could also throw in some proper sentence structure, and never use yourself as an example.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander X For This Useful Post:

    DєfKOniK (07-12-2012)

  14. #26
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Even in this small sentence your grammar is shit.. Seriously, how many commas do you want to put in one sentence?
    You should stop talking English. Try another language? Like... Polish!
    Yes, Polish is the right language for you!
    The only think you have to do is spam 'kurwa' and you're done!

    What do you say?

    he's not talking numb dick.

    he's fucking typing.

  15. #27
    Anne Frank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    33
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    he's not talking numb dick.

    he's fucking typing.
    Nice comeback, buddy!

  16. #28
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    What the fu*ck d*id you just fu*cking say about me, you little bit*ch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fu*ck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fu*cking words. You think you can get away with saying that sh*it to me over the Internet? Think again, fu*cker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fu*cking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little sh*it. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fu*cking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you godd*amn idiot. I will s*hit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fu*cking dead, kiddo.
    stopped reading 3 words in
    dem censored curse words

    OT: that was ridiculously racist.

  17. #29
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Nice comeback, buddy!
    THANKS, ol buddy, ol pal!

  18. #30
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Anne Frank View Post
    Nice comeback, buddy!
    You're like fucking twenty years old, you come onto a website full of teens and expect to start major arguments over invalid points.

    You're almost as bad as Sam.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. LOL got random message from random peep?
    By random_person in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-25-2009, 02:13 AM
  2. Message From Dave
    By Zhellbound in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 144
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 06:21 PM
  3. message from dave!!
    By hotfudge2100 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2008, 10:16 AM
  4. A Message from the Iraqi Resistance to the American people
    By jeehad in forum Islam vs Western World
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 07:36 AM
  5. A Message From God
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-05-2007, 10:20 PM