Thread: OYA.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34
  1. #1
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking

    OYA.

    Failed math this year with a 56, 60 to pass, so I was like
    I now have a 93 in summer school, see what actually paying attention does?

  2. #2
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Why making your name "Canadian" when you are black?

  3. #3
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Why making your name "Canadian" when you are black?
    Wut .

    Edit: guess who's going into my siggy for a stupid post. not you.

  4. #4
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Why making your name "Canadian" when you are black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Wut .
    He means niggers are barbaric gorilla like creatures and Canadians are kind hearted fellas.

  5. #5
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post




    He means niggers are barbaric gorilla like creatures and Canadians are kind hearted fellas.
    Oh for a minute there I thought he meant Incognito is a fail troll who comes onto all of my threads and posts useless shit for attention, thanks for clearing that up faggot.

  6. #6
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,771
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Oh for a minute there I thought he meant Incognito is a fail troll who comes onto all of my threads and posts useless shit for attention, thanks for clearing that up faggot.
    That was pretty hurtful, I was just clarifying it for you.

  7. #7
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    That was pretty hurtful, I was just clarifying it for you.
    Apologies.
    not.

  8. #8
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post




    He means niggers are barbaric gorilla like creatures and Canadians are kind hearted fellas.
    Niggers = Barbaric Gorilla
    Canadians = Ain't black, but you still a gorilla fuck.

  9. #9
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post


    Niggers = Barbaric Gorilla
    Canadians = Ain't black, but you still a gorilla fuck.
    Claims Canadians are barbaric.
    From a country where they sent prisoners to your good for nothing island.

  10. #10
    Shane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    College
    Posts
    18,802
    Reputation
    2447
    Thanks
    2,051
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    where i live, we dont have summer school, so whoever fails is fucked.




    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

     


    ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER



  11. #11
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Now now children.

  12. #12
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    where i live, we dont have summer school, so whoever fails is fucked.
    That sucks D: , in my province we have to pay 250 dollars to get in, and if you don't do your homework 3 times you get kicked out with no refund, and if you don't go to school for more than 2 days same thing .

  13. #13
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    Claims Canadians are barbaric.
    From a country where they sent prisoners to your good for nothing island.
    you dont even know where I am from....

  14. #14
    DaRk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    MPGH
    Posts
    1,892
    Reputation
    119
    Thanks
    3,968
    My Mood
    Worried
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    That sucks D: , in my province we have to pay 250 dollars to get in, and if you don't do your homework 3 times you get kicked out with no refund, and if you don't go to school for more than 2 days same thing .
    that's fucking strict.

  15. #15
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Meh, I never paid attention in school and my grades never went below a 92, then again it was a public school in America sooooo

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OYA KIDS?!
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-31-2009, 09:58 PM
  2. /oya
    By Gilcrow in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-28-2009, 11:40 PM
  3. Garfield Comics /oya niggas
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-09-2009, 10:01 PM
  4. Kewl game /oya
    By GOD in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-24-2009, 11:54 PM
  5. OYA SHAKEWEIGHT FOR WOMEN
    By OO7 in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-31-2009, 05:26 AM