Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 105
  1. #16
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    Shut up fucking moron. You have nothing to do with this, Dave just did this, so he's the pussy he is.
    I have alot to do with this you're a cocksucker, therefore you are my bitch and everything that my bitch is involved in I'm involved in, you dumb fucking bitch.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Canadian For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (07-13-2012)

  3. #17
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,288
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    I have alot to do with this you're a cocksucker, therefore you are my bitch and everything that my bitch is involved in I'm involved in, you dumb fucking bitch.
    Anyway he said that he was never getting cs.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  4. #18
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

    I have alot to do with this you're a cocksucker, therefore you are my bitch and everything that my bitch is involved in I'm involved in, you dumb fucking bitch.
    I'm not you bitch, I don't even know who the fuck you are. All I know from your posts is that you're retarded, and you think too highly of yourself.


    ---------- Post added at 11:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:16 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post


    Anyway he said that he was never getting cs.
    Anyway, that wasn't me. Get your shit straight.

  5. #19
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I'm not you bitch, I don't even know who the fuck you are. All I know from your posts is that you're retarded, and you think too highly of yourself.
    Remember that fuck I gave bitch? me neither.
    You have an appointment at 6pm btw better get ready.

  6. #20
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I'm not you bitch, I don't even know who the fuck you are. All I know from your posts is that you're retarded, and you think too highly of yourself.

    No, he is just asserting his dominance over you to try to oppress you now that you are in a lower class compared to him.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  7. #21
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,850
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,689
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    I was being an annoying cunt against you, because you were being a fucking bitch.
    You being an annoying cunt seems to be the norm for you, for no reason at all. Maybe you should go play ring around the rosie with your momma. Fucktard.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dave84311 For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (07-13-2012)

  9. #22
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    You being an annoying cunt seems to be the norm for you, for no reason at all. Maybe you should go play ring around the rosie with your momma. Fucktard.
    Oh yeah, for no reason at all. I though you had some sort of brain, but apparantly, you don't.
    And great job on the momma joke, makes you look even more immature.

  10. #23
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    No, he is just asserting his dominance over you to try to oppress you now that you are in a lower class compared to him.
    Basically .

  11. #24
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,850
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,689
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan View Post


    Oh yeah, for no reason at all. I though you had some sort of brain, but apparantly, you don't.
    And great job on the momma joke, makes you look even more immature.
    Yup, can't even prove your point. You're a moron. Go cry about your momma more faggot.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  12. #25
    StayTrue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4,345
    Reputation
    391
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Breezy
    i guess it is what it is, but your life on mpgh officially sucks.

    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to StayTrue For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (07-13-2012)

  14. #26
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    Basically .

    Some people just can't understand the basics.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander X For This Useful Post:

    [MPGH]Wyo (07-13-2012)

  16. #27
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post

    Some people just can't understand the basics.
    Basically .

  17. #28
    Threadstarter
    Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Wyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Tijuana
    Posts
    23,288
    Reputation
    3511
    Thanks
    3,641
    My Mood
    Lurking
    GONNA RAGEBAN U ALL. EVEN DABE.
     
    I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

  18. #29
    Nathan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In a magical place
    Posts
    6,113
    Reputation
    394
    Thanks
    361
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post


    Yup, can't even prove your point. You're a moron. Go cry about your momma more faggot.
    Prove what point? I haven't tried to prove anything.
    And again, the stupidy in your posts in just amazing. Guess that shows even the most retarded hillbillys can make a semi-popular website.

  19. #30
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Nathan bro, just try to chill its not the end of the world that you got CS just ignore the lil bitches
    you and dave both need to calm down then try and talk and maybe work some things out.. because obviously there has been some tension between you too and
    guys just need to chill abit (;


  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Seyeko For This Useful Post:

    Commander X (07-13-2012)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congratulations For Our New Minion
    By Ryuesi in forum Minecraft Discussions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-30-2011, 11:18 PM
  2. plz i need thses adreses for my new trainer!
    By ~claw~ in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 07:31 PM
  3. new sig for a new member.. me!
    By apitite.for.distruction in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 10-28-2006, 09:24 AM
  4. [Done] Time for a new Signature!
    By Dave84311 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-18-2006, 01:39 AM
  5. i think its time for a new sig
    By darkone1149 in forum Help & Requests
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-06-2006, 04:52 PM