Thread: Quotes

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Quotes

Some quotes you should listen to | Post yours too

- Be thankful for the life you got. Stop looking at what you ain't got and start being thankful for what you do got.
    - So what she/he talking about you and hating on you. What do you think a "hater's" job is .. to hate. Ig you have someone hating on you right now you better think of how to get 5 more people hating by Christmas. You need haters to make you stronger. Without haters most people wouldn't try to become better. Just tell them "Bitch you just hate me because you can't be me

- Ladies
    - - Ladies, as long as ya have vagina's, you run the universe.
    - - Bitches need to stop blaming all your problems on us. Stop tellin' a nigga,"You fucked up my self-esteem". Bitch it's called SELF-ESTEEM! It's esteem of your mothafuckin' self. How am I gonna fuck up how you feel about you simple bitch?
    - - If you're 25 years old and you still walking around talkin bout niggas ain't shit. You need to get a handle on yo mutha fuckin life and take some responsibility bitch. What you mean to say is all the niggas you fuck with ain't shit. You need to figure out what it is about your pussy that keep attracting ain't shit niggas.

I was watching a lot of Katt Williams

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    "Being Real, Isn't Internal, It's External, Every State's Got a Hood, Every Hood Represents The Same Mentallity, But The Rules Are Different"

"Distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough..."
    ╔═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
    Justin's Alternate Account!
    ╚═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My two all time favorite quotes are;
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgement that something else is more important than fear." -Ambrose Redmoon

"You can spend minutes, hours, days, weeks, even months analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together, justifying what could've, should've, would've happened or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move the f*** on."
    - Tupac Shakur
    I have a few others but none that I like more than these two.

Expert at leaving women disappointed physically and emotionally.
    Premium Seller
    Premium Member
    Minionforce
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist asking for the time... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their a** to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn Right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

5. When people say while watching a film, "did ya see that?" No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor!

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?"... Didn't give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell??? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!!! What can you do thats longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came, would I be standing here???

I smoke dix daily.
    I am Dix, and Arun is my master.
    I'M #1 NIGXMAS SCAMMER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    my usertitle.