Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post

You mean Windia, Jessica was a girl..
    No, what I meant in my statement was that Princess's apparently are attention whores (OP said) & Jessica was apparently one . . . and someone said Katy was an attention seeker , sooo.... " The new Jessica " makes sense?

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    who teh fluck are you deciding to be banned or not. while you are a cs and choosed to be cs it makes you really low person on mpgh
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini Bitch View Post
    royceshits

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    If everyone could just shut the fuck up and let it go we'd be fine. That feud lasted an hour, it's not worth our energy to keep discussing it.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post

No, what I meant in my statement was that Princess's apparently are attention whores (OP said) & Jessica was apparently one . . . and someone said Katy was an attention seeker , sooo.... " The new Jessica " makes sense?
    She isn't really, she just posts like normal members. Problem is most of the members get a Hardin and start quoting her a thousand times or VMs her like she's the fist chick to ever go onto the Internet.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If everyone could just shut the fuck up and let it go we'd be fine. That feud lasted an hour, it's not worth our energy to keep discussing it.

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:51 PM ----------

She isn't really, she just posts like normal members. Problem is most of the members get a Hardin and start quoting her a thousand times or VMs her like she's the fist chick to ever go onto the Internet.
    This.. Shes not attention whoring at all.. shes just being active?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    You go paladin . Tell dat bish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    herp. who cares? you guys fail to realize that this is the internet! Rules will be broken and traditions will be forgotten and made.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

This.. Shes not attention whoring at all.. shes just being active?
    Kids are just pussy-deprived bro.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

I know, I'm just using this
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

People think some chick named Katy is a guy and is an attention whore.
    As a reply assuming she's going to be the next Jessica if that was the case, it was a joke ... *claps feet*
    & i know how guys around here treat girls, as I can recall there was only 7 girls before katy came, and each one of them had their own hype.
    There is hypes because apparently " no girls exists on the internet" & even if they did they're trolls or moles .
    Last edited by Mr. Lonely; 07-14-2012 at 04:16 PM.

_<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr. Lonely For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-14-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Attention whoring princess threads was half-directed at royce, half-directed at the 'no ban' thread.

One day later (and most of this week, actually), the top posted threads are CSes, Princess, and royce's threads. All of which we could go without. Hence this thread.

Whatever happened to the halfway decent discussions? Those were actually pretty good and worth my time.
    Last edited by Paladin; 07-14-2012 at 04:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I second this.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Yeah makes sense sorry I didn't catch it before

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

I know, I'm just using this

As a reply assuming she's going to be the next Jessica if that was the case, it was a joke ... *claps feet*
    & i know how guys around here treat girls, as I can recall there was only 7 girls before katy came, and each one of them had their own hype.
    There is hypes because apparently " no girls exists on the internet" & even they did they're trolls or moles .
    Repping you for this when I get home. Truth be told, people auto-assume girls don't go on gaming forums or the Internet. I know three chicks IRL who are members here but act like guys because they dot want the unnecessary attention.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Attention whoring princess threads was half-directed at royce, half-directed at the 'no ban' thread.

One day later (and most of this week, actually), the top posted threads are CSes, Princess, and royce's threads. All of which we could go without. Hence this thread.

Whatever happened to the halfway decent discussions? Those were actually pretty good and worth my time.
    Royce threads?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    god fucking damnit hes back!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Repping you for this when I get home. Truth be told, people auto-assume girls don't go on gaming forums or the Internet. I know three chicks IRL who are members here but act like guys because they dot want the unnecessary attention.
    I BETTER SEE THAT REP WHEN YOU GET HOME .

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast