Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 20
  1. #1
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic

    What do you people think about get money from internet???

    What do you people think of it....Is it good or fake??
    If it good..what are the best methods to get some money from Internet????

  2. #2
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    i honestly couldn't refer you anywhere but i have heard about an actually legit ****** site
    but honestly if it is a legit method its more effort than its worth for such little pay...

  3. #3
    Fa1L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    23
    Working For Online Companies Such As VPS Companies ETC.
    Starting A Business.
    Coding For Websites.
    Starting Service Things.
    I don't know what else though.

  4. #4
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Some of the richest people are rich because they did something on the internet

  5. #5
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Internet could go either way.

    I had a wholesale business. But ended up getting scammed $300. It can go either way.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  6. #6
    SirKinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    I've made 3 grand in two months off of a site that basically has me go to business's, give them a quote on how much their electric bill would be after whatever company in endorsing at the time is selling is installed, and having them contact said company. I've got three people under me doing the same and we all make percentages of each others earnings to keep the money flowing.

    Try to find a site like that, a pyramid scheme that doesn't make you buy or sell any actual goods, but has you link customers to affiliates.

  7. #7
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKinky View Post
    I've made 3 grand in two months off of a site that basically has me go to business's, give them a quote on how much their electric bill would be after whatever company in endorsing at the time is selling is installed, and having them contact said company. I've got three people under me doing the same and we all make percentages of each others earnings to keep the money flowing.

    Try to find a site like that, a pyramid scheme that doesn't make you buy or sell any actual goods, but has you link customers to affiliates.
    Want to hook a brother up?
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  8. #8
    4chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Führerbunker
    Posts
    1,825
    Reputation
    146
    Thanks
    150
    My Mood
    Amused
    work with C++/java/myselq

  9. #9
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    get a fucking job faggot







  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sjoerd For This Useful Post:

    scotbud123 (07-17-2012)

  11. #10
    SirKinky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    191
    Reputation
    5
    Thanks
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post

    Want to hook a brother up?
    Let me talk to my friends (associates under me) so I can see who would need you under their wing, trying to maximize profits You need to have good people skills by the way. Some guy retired at the age of 29 with this company already, I'll give you the info when I get home from work /mhm

  12. #11
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Blackhat. Hack some RS accounts and sell them, I know lots of peeps like @Sjoerd who did this and got a lot of money. In alternative you can just sell some products by your own, like Tools, Hacks, etc. Or you can register to one of those sites which uses credits instead of real money and do some ******s to charge your account then buy stuff.

  13. #12
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    I used to farm bitcoins... got bored.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  14. #13
    Sjoerd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Aurora Borealis
    Posts
    16,876
    Reputation
    1198
    Thanks
    2,083
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Nixon View Post
    Blackhat. Hack some RS accounts and sell them, I know lots of peeps like @Sjoerd who did this and got a lot of money. In alternative you can just sell some products by your own, like Tools, Hacks, etc. Or you can register to one of those sites which uses credits instead of real money and do some ******s to charge your account then buy stuff.
    lol wat blackhat, me? never







  15. #14
    ♪~ ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Uterus
    Posts
    8,883
    Reputation
    781
    Thanks
    1,881
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Sjoerd View Post
    lol wat blackhat, me? never
    Oh yeah I meant Austin.

  16. #15
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by SirKinky View Post


    Let me talk to my friends (associates under me) so I can see who would need you under their wing, trying to maximize profits You need to have good people skills by the way. Some guy retired at the age of 29 with this company already, I'll give you the info when I get home from work /mhm
    Thanks
    Hope this will work out.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. what do you guys think about Hall of fame
    By Wyo in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 05-25-2012, 11:21 PM
  2. [Discussion] What do you guys think about the ABILITIES? (After Update)
    By KingDot in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 08-27-2011, 10:15 AM
  3. Any sites to get money from internet?
    By Pwnzorz19971 in forum Spammers Corner
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-28-2010, 06:59 PM
  4. what you guys think about this!
    By ' [H]eaDs in forum Showroom
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 12-16-2009, 04:46 PM
  5. What do you guys think about new supressor sounds?
    By IrepPa in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 11-29-2009, 01:45 PM