Thread: Eargasmic

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 57
  1. #16
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shane View Post
    sorry, im a hater, i hate dubstep.
    No problem man.. people have different taste in music (:


  2. #17
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I was about to listen to it, then I saw "just wait for the drop".
    I still listened to it, and I disliked it.

    This is now a music sharing thread.

  3. #18
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Dubstep is too mainstream

  4. #19
    bowlcut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    ثلاثة أقدام إلى
    Posts
    6,255
    Reputation
    1644
    Thanks
    2,082
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post
    Dubstep is too mainstream
    You should check out my hard drives man, I got 9 petabytes of the Beatles, but it's not the Beatles you're thinking of. They're this local band that's kinda this post-avante-jazzcore-progressive-dreamfunk sorta genre. They're pretty ahead of their time and you've probably never heard of them.

    Don't hate something because it's mainstream, hate it because it's bad.

  5. #20
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post
    Dubstep is too mainstream
    You're mainstream for saying its mainstream! nigga


  6. #21
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,453
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Makes me feel like I'm in the Revolutionary War. =l

    EDIT: I HEARD THE DROP. ZOMMGG.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  7. #22
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    You should check out my hard drives man, I got 9 petabytes of the Beatles, but it's not the Beatles you're thinking of. They're this local band that's kinda this post-avante-jazzcore-progressive-dreamfunk sorta genre. They're pretty ahead of their time and you've probably never heard of them.

    Don't hate something because it's mainstream, hate it because it's bad.
    I dont hate it because it's mainstream. It's just a bunch of bass and drops mixed together to compose something when its better to just have some beats in there

  8. #23
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post


    I dont hate it because it's mainstream. It's just a bunch of bass and drops mixed together to compose something when its better to just have some beats in there
    Did we ever ask for your opinion :/


  9. #24
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

    Did we ever ask for your opinion :/
    Did I ever ask for your question to my opinion?

  10. #25
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,453
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post


    I dont hate it because it's mainstream. It's just a bunch of bass and drops mixed together to compose something when its better to just have some beats in there
    The drops make the bass sound amazing. The bass makes the drop sound amazing. There are all sorts of dubstep from Drum&Bass to Dirty dubstep, so it's not just one kind of music with bass and drops

    AND Skrillex puts some vocals and beats in there every once in a while. Plus rap over dubstep beats is amazing.
    Last edited by Katy; 07-16-2012 at 01:02 AM.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  11. #26
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


    The drops make the bass sound amazing. The bass makes the drop sound amazing. There are all sorts of dubstep from Drum&Bass to Dirty dubstep, so it's not just one kind of music with bass and drops

    AND Skrillex puts some vocals and beats in there every once in a while. Plus rap over dubstep beats is amazing.
    I've listened to all dubstep types and they aren't that impressive if you listen to what I listen to. Skrillex is just a random person making songs in a different way that isn't even good.

  12. #27
    Mr.Seyeko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    female
    Posts
    7,491
    Reputation
    927
    Thanks
    1,202
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post


    Did I ever ask for your question to my opinion?
    Its my fucking thread bitch


  13. #28
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,453
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post


    I've listened to all dubstep types and they aren't that impressive if you listen to what I listen to. Skrillex is just a random person making songs in a different way that isn't even good.
    Maybe they just aren't impressive because it's not your style of music. I like it, so I listen to it. If you don't like it, then don't listen to it.
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


  14. #29
    Shukumei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    162
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    5
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post


    Maybe they just aren't impressive because it's not your style of music. I like it, so I listen to it. If you don't like it, then don't listen to it.
    Only some I like. Favorite is "DJ Ravine Friday Mix"

  15. #30
    Young angel; if you hate me tell me burn in heaven♥.
    MPGH Member
    Katy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Near that place..
    Posts
    1,778
    Reputation
    339
    Thanks
    4,453
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Shukumei View Post


    Only some I like. Favorite is "DJ Ravine Friday Mix"
    I like looking for those dirty drop songs
    "Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience."
    Princess since: 7/3/2012
    Need something translated from/to English? PM/VM me!
     
    [/URL][/URL]
     
    MSN: mpgh.katy@yahoo.com
    Skype: mpgh.katy
    PM/VM me if you have any questions!


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Scata, this is eargasm :>
    By Sev. in forum General
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 08:40 PM
  2. eargasm
    By Austin in forum General
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-09-2012, 03:43 PM
  3. Free Eargasm!
    By Sea-Saw in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:17 AM
  4. Eargasm
    By Blitz in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-18-2012, 02:33 PM
  5. Orgasm+eargasm
    By Asians in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-16-2009, 06:52 PM