Thread: Honestly..

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    I'm just going to drop a fucking 'Banzor Atomic Bomb' on the fucking Combat Arms Section.

Yeah, that would be nice. And their would be a mod, that would ban one little fucker that flames about something that offended him in no way.

Well, I'm about to get off guys. I'm mad tired.. and sore from paintball xD.

I'll talk to you guys tomorrow.
    VOTE ME TO BAN THE LITTLE FUCKERS?>>>> ill do a great job u dont even have to pay me ill do it for free pls let me bann thos fucken choobs dave........ill make more vids? VOTE ME TO FIND AND BAN THO"S FUCKERS I WILL IT BE E Z I HAVE NO LIFE!!! im free every day lol
    Last edited by M2A; 03-14-2009 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    VOTE ME TO BAN THE LITTLE FUCKERS?>>>> ill do a great job u dont even have to pay me ill do it for free pls let me bann thos fucken choobs dave........ill make more vids?
    Every time I go to X out.. I see a new post.. and I have to see what it says.. lol.

This is what you should do... make a vid of how much you want these little fuckers to be banned.. and what a disgrace they are for humans.

If someone flames you.. on your vid thread. All of us will flame the fuck out of them. Sound good?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Every time I go to X out.. I see a new post.. and I have to see what it says.. lol.

This is what you should do... make a vid of how much you want these little fuckers to be banned.. and what a disgrace they are for humans.

If someone flames you.. on your vid thread. All of us will flame the fuck out of them. Sound good?
    ya fo sure...i just got to think about what im going to say...im a little high tho blue barry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by master2all View Post
    ya fo sure...i just got to think about what im going to say
    Don't make it tonight.. cause I'm mad tired. Make it tomorrow. So I can see it right when it comes out.

Well I really need to sleep. I'll talk to you all tomorrow. Peace Master.. and everyone else

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Don't make it tonight.. cause I'm mad tired. Make it tomorrow. So I can see it right when it comes out.
    m kay peace out homey

Thanks
    I won't say I know where you guys are coming from exactly, since I'm new here, however I understand the general gist of things.

I've been gaming for awhile, mainly playing legit in Counter Strike (don't want to chance a ban, 'cause I can't afford my games again) but I've noticed it's really deteriorated. I mean, CS used to be a game where people were generally respectable and weren't the complete idiots that is the general stereotype for CS players today. Caused by the 10 year old mic spammers, the CS stereotype makes lots of CS players look bad.

Similarly, unfortunately rather, idiots from CA don't know how to be patient and decide to spam the forums. I personally don't see anything wrong with idiot spammers, just IP ban them and give them a nice little message that says "Fuck off" and if they come back, ban 'em again.

In regards to a locked section for "Pre-Dec 2008" or whatever, that's a bit unfair to users like myself, who, while new, aren't totally retarded like those spammers in the CA section asking "HOW 2 I GET HAX?". I think a locked section for ACTUAL DISCUSSION and not flaming/flamebaiting and spamming would be a good idea, however the password should only be given out to members that prove themselves worthy of the password to participate in the discussions.

That's just my two-cents though.

Thanks
    Just swear a whole lot in the vid...

Everyone likes swearing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by lolicatgirl View Post
    I won't say I know where you guys are coming from exactly, since I'm new here, however I understand the general gist of things.

I've been gaming for awhile, mainly playing legit in Counter Strike (don't want to chance a ban, 'cause I can't afford my games again) but I've noticed it's really deteriorated. I mean, CS used to be a game where people were generally respectable and weren't the complete idiots that is the general stereotype for CS players today. Caused by the 10 year old mic spammers, the CS stereotype makes lots of CS players look bad.

Similarly, unfortunately rather, idiots from CA don't know how to be patient and decide to spam the forums. I personally don't see anything wrong with idiot spammers, just IP ban them and give them a nice little message that says "Fuck off" and if they come back, ban 'em again.

In regards to a locked section for "Pre-Dec 2008" or whatever, that's a bit unfair to users like myself, who, while new, aren't totally retarded like those spammers in the CA section asking "HOW 2 I GET HAX?". I think a locked section for ACTUAL DISCUSSION and not flaming/flamebaiting and spamming would be a good idea, however the password should only be given out to members that prove themselves worthy of the password to participate in the discussions.

alot of reading but ya good idia

Thanks
    Sorry for the long post, here's the TL; DR version:

My suggestion:
    Make a private forum, strictly for discussion
    Password protect it
    Give the password to those who prove that they aren't idiots
    Have fun talking like a civilized human being and not some shitbag. :3

Thanks

More like 2 bucks.

Anyway, I agree with the most of the stuff in that post, particularly the CS:S thang...

I guess the general feeling of this thread is "BANHAMMAH TIEMZ".

Thanks
    Two bucks? >_>

My post wasn't that long compared to others I've made in the past. :3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    i'd love to go in a banning faggot spree
    I am the God.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine