Thread: Honestly..

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed

Honestly..

I'm really missing the old times on MPGH. I know I was not here longer than other members.. but I remember when I first came to this site. It was for War Rock hacks. Friend told me about the site. Well anyways.. I never knew shit about hacking, barely knew shit about computer (Still don't really.. but I have improved biggggg time). Well.. lot's of people was teaching me knew stuff everyday.

I first learned what hacks were.. I learned where.. and how they were made. Then I got into it.. cause friends helped me. Then.. I finally bought War Rock VIP at this site (Yes we use to have one). . Them were the good times.. when I was a VIP at this site with War Rock hacks. It was like my 3rd time playing War Rock and I seen mother fuckers jumping 3,000 feet in the air. Then I knew where to get that kind of shit.

Well, I guess what I'm trying to say is, I miss the old MPGH. Well at least the times that I said. Most of the users that I use to talk to are gone. They don't get to see me as a VIP Support . Lol.. that's about it. Just thought I'd post this.

I'm just glad that MPGH gave me more knowledge on stuff. We're slowly fucking up MPGH though. You guys are spamming now.. and fucking flaming non stop. Just shut the fuck up already. If someone posts that their going to the mall tomorrow to buy.. uhm.. a hat.. you guys are like "You fucking prick fail of a life little bitch.. stop spamming choob, noob, cunt."

But.. I guess their is no going back into the past of MPGH. Only going to go more and more into a shit hole :l.

Well, I guess that's it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Dylan54 (03-15-2009),Obama (03-14-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Yea ive been at mpgh since mid/late 07 and I came here for warrock hacks to. I use to be active until Hispi banned all of my accounts (lol). I came here for warrock hacks also and I remember this site use to be the shit. I use to be able to "learn" from this site. Now its constant spam and advertising.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by jussofresh1 View Post
    Yea ive been at mpgh since mid/late 07 and I came here for warrock hacks to. I use to be active until Hispi banned all of my accounts (lol). I came here for warrock hacks also and I remember this site use to be the shit. I use to be able to "learn" from this site. Now its constant spam and advertising.
    Thank you very much. Their is more arguing going on, then conversations.

I still like the site and stuff, and the flaming. Just hate when their is too much of it. This site is still great, but compared how it use to be, It's shit.

Thanks
    god i missed the good times 2 now theres lots of little kids here and its no fun

mayb when dave cmes back things will start getting good again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by hyak View Post
    god i missed the good times 2 now theres lots of little kids here and its no fun

mayb when dave cmes back things will start getting good again
    Hopefully. When the hacks are updated.. and Dave is on to see all the little fuckers that make this site shit.. he'll ban hammer all their asses.. and IP them.. so we can start fresh again. Sounds good to me, how about you..?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lol now no more warrock spam and ads virus posting flaming well i cant lie i flame if i need to but beyond that im peace full person but yeah i see alot of what u say

Thanks
    I remember those days, I use to be soo active, now I come on once in a while

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by XxeekXx View Post
    I remember those days, I use to be soo active, now I come on once in a while
    I'm not nearly on as much as I use to be. I guess because their really is no purpose at the moment. Not like I miss anything, just people spamming/advertising/flaming. Same old shit.

Any member that was here from at least.. December 2008.. knows that MPGH has became shit do to all these fuck ups. And to be complete honest.. It's because of that damn CA section.

Thanks
    Yea I guess a game full of retards will also have a game full of retards wanting to hack it, oh well, I guess dave has to make a living some how, and that game is the most popular market

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Yea I guess a game full of retards will also have a game full of retards wanting to hack it, oh well, I guess dave has to make a living some how, and that game is the most popular market
    Very true. And like always, their is a price to pay.

Dumb asses that spam for their first post. Fuck nuts that advertise some dumb ass hacking site that ends up getting fucked up by us. . And kids that never know when to shut up. And the ones that flame non stop.. actually thinking their cool.

OHHHH AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HATE SO MUCH.

The little fuckers that use 'lulz' and 'I R'

Like, they don't even know how like.. I don't know how to explain it.. but like.. when you see some guy with 30 posts going... " I R AMAZING.. LULZZZZZZZ"... well you guys get the point, I think. o.O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    well im only one here cuss i got flamed that i have been here since 08 and no post to make up for it but all these days i been on i have to tell a choob not to post ads pleas dont spam i got to do this like 4 or more times a day i feel like just leaving and wait till all these people get banned so i think i just might be gone for 3to4 mounths so if u dont see me im gone and i hope u all well imsooohood yes i hope it all becomes well again this is just terrible and yes i remember mpgh when i first came and its nothing like that now

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I know. Everyone that was a member at least from.. December '08 will agree. The new members don't know shit. :l

Thanks
    The Combat Arms section is the epitome of genius! I don't know what you guys are talking about!

*Checks Combat Arms section*

*Comes back*

I hate choobs... so... freaking... much...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    dont blame everyone that plays ca. not everyone flames and spams and i play ca

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    im still here xD

lol
    I am the God.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast