Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

What do you consider flamming

Do you consider saying "annoying little kid" flamming?

I just got banned until 8-07-12 for saying that........

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    its more relative to who actually said it royce
    you are a cs meaning you can be banned for anything
    you could of accidentally been seen posting something on a completely different thread keeping right on along with the flow (which you don't seem to) and banning you would still be justifiable
    i would of recommended you to change some part of your action but at this point there is no more redemption for you
    MPGH has decided that it no longer cares about your opinion and you no longer have any rights on this forum
    that's just a piece of reality your just going to have to accept
    in fact the alt your posting on may in fact be banned because of this thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    its more relative to who actually said it royce
    you are a cs meaning you can be banned for anything
    you could of accidentally been seen posting something on a completely different thread keeping right on along with the flow (which you don't seem to) and banning you would still be justifiable
    i would of recommended you to change some part of your action but at this point there is no more redemption for you
    MPGH has decided that it no longer cares about your opinion and you no longer have any rights on this forum
    that's just a piece of reality your just going to have to accept
    in fact the alt your posting on may in fact be banned because of this thread
    Look , I just got unbanned after a week and know I got banned again

I got banned for saying annoying little kid to Canadian and that is. Ot even flamming, he was being annoying because nobody was talking to jm and he is curing t me .

I know I can be banned for anything but not banned every time I get on mpgh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Thats the sad life on a cock sucker...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by alphab0y View Post
    Look , I just got unbanned after a week and know I got banned again

I got banned for saying annoying little kid to Canadian and that is. Ot even flamming, he was being annoying because nobody was talking to jm and he is curing t me .

I know I can be banned for anything but not banned every time I get on mpgh.
    actually they can you forget this forum is not run democratically its run by a higher class of vote-able (and also just chosen) individuals who judge each individual claim of flaming or other forms of abuse
    the thing is its also been decided that your very presence is in itself an act of rule breaking(which the rules themselves are permeable based on the administrators wishes) so yes maybe in a normal cs's case you might have some defense (although as suggested it will simply be ignored) but you are the lowest of even the cs's in MPGH
    @Music by the way thank you for using my sig properly that is what i got it for and @Jetamay

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    MPGH is a cruel, cruel place for those who hold the rank of CS.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks

actually they can you forget this forum is not run democratically its run by a higher class of vote-able (and also just chosen) individuals who judge each individual claim of flaming or other forms of abuse
    the thing is its also been decided that your very presence is in itself an act of rule breaking(which the rules themselves are permeable based on the administrators wishes) so yes maybe in a normal cs's case you might have some defense (although as suggested it will simply be ignored) but you are the lowest of even the cs's in MPGH
    @Music by the way thank you for using my sig properly that is what i got it for and @Jetamay
    How can people talk shit about me when I complain, the last time I been on mpgh for a full day on my main account was before I was cs..... Off I am going to complain I am never on my account

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    How can people talk shit about me when I complain, the last time I been on mpgh for a full day on my main account was before I was cs..... Off I am going to complain I am never on my account
    how can people talk shit about you? well its fairly easy they just remark on your past actions that got you cs
    they don't care about what account your on they care about the person behind it
    if MPGH had a permanent way to get rid of you they would of done by now or are still thinking of ways to do it
    the closest MPGH can do is near eliminate your presence

Thanks

how can people talk shit about you? well its fairly easy they just remark on your past actions that got you cs
    they don't care about what account your on they care about the person behind it
    if MPGH had a permanent way to get rid of you they would of done by now or are still thinking of ways to do it
    the closest MPGH can do is near eliminate your presence
    You know what your right, I am just going to be honest with you

I was perma banned a while ago.

Dave let Liz perma ban me and I still have the ss of the long ban reason..... But i talked to Dave until I got unbanned

But when ever I try to change people act like little kids then you complain when I do "stupid sheit"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You know what your right, I am just going to be honest with you

I was perma banned a while ago.

Dave let Liz perma ban me and I still have the ss of the long ban reason..... But i talked to Dave until I got unbanned

But when ever I try to change people act like little kids then you complain when I do "stupid sheit"
    as i said before its the reality you have to accept
    it doesn't matter if the little kids decide to shit all over your mpgh experience that's the closest your ever going to get to any attention at all on this site
    if your looking for any form of realistic sympathy beyond the random posts you may see of people confused at your situation you wont find much
    the closest your going to see is what im telling you now which is just hard truth
    if your thinking about what rights you have or what chance you have to leave this situation
    the answer is simple
    you have none.

Thanks
    I am not looking for acceptance or attention.

I just want to be a normal member on mpgh

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I insult a lot of members over the shit they do. But usually I have a legitimate reason to do so, and I also offer a constructive argument/reason beforehand, or after. You're just an irredeemable fucktard who does not have the cranial capacity present in all but the stupidest individuals (here individual refers to upper primates) to realize that if an action or reaction you, or other members, notice to be repetitive gets you banned, you should stop doing it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    People on this site get a little too butt hurt from time to time. You just gotta watch what you say.
    Nipples

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    when your angry and you open you mouth
    Successful trades:2 | My vouches

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast