Thread: A Problem..

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine

    A Problem..

    Alright guys need your attention. Could someone possibly help me find this beat/song in this video? Would really appriciate it since i've been looking for hours now can't find anything.. :/ If anyone could find the full lenght of that beat/song i will give rep + thanks if thats fine.

  2. #2
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    No clue. Shazam and others no recognize.
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterstrike1 View Post
    Alright guys need your attention. Could someone possibly help me find this beat/song in this video? Would really appriciate it since i've been looking for hours now can't find anything.. :/ If anyone could find the full lenght of that beat/song i will give rep + thanks if thats fine.

  3. #3
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgy Dawg View Post
    No clue. Shazam and others no recognize.

    Ahh thanks anyways! Anyone else recognize the beat/song? Would appriciate some help!

  4. #4
    DawgiiStylz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dawg House
    Posts
    7,817
    Reputation
    219
    Thanks
    2,807
    My Mood
    Tired
    Probably self made
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterstrike1 View Post
    Ahh thanks anyways! Anyone else recognize the beat/song? Would appriciate some help!

  5. #5
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    It's self made, I've tried three song detection apps, nothing worked.

  6. #6
    Counterstrike1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    crossfire.exe/eu
    Posts
    852
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    183
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It's self made, I've tried three song detection apps, nothing worked.
    Aww... :l Well thanks for helping all 3 of you.

    Request close.. :l

Similar Threads

  1. To All GunZ Down 02-07-06 PROBLEM
    By WertyRO in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-09-2006, 08:41 PM
  2. Problem
    By lambda in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-08-2006, 12:36 PM
  3. hacking problems
    By iwillkillyou in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2006, 05:37 PM
  4. WPE problem...
    By styx23 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-18-2006, 08:51 PM
  5. Problem Wit Hacking Programs
    By f5awp in forum General Gaming
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-10-2006, 06:44 AM