Thread: Protein shakes

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kuttaman View Post
    get the one with the highest protein content.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

let me rephrase get the one with the hgihest proteing content with balanced carbohydrates, and just ask the clerk at the store for the most popular one. Expensive ones with the same protein content as a cheaper one isnt better btw
    Even the cheaper generic mixes at the store are more expensive than they should be. Sticking with ordering them online is much cheaper and you can buy in bulk

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    No direct study has linked protein shakes and heart disease. It's because some protein shakes will be high in fats.
    depends it hasn't been proven but linked with kreatin

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

No not even Creatine, Creatine has been shown that it helps the heart but for unknown reasons.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Poison View Post

Creatine: MedlinePlus Supplements

Possibly effective for... Improving the athletic performance of young, healthy people during brief, high-intensity exercise such as sprinting. Many factors seem to influence the effectiveness of creatine, including the fitness level and age of the person using it, the type of sport, and the dose. Creatine does not seem to improve
    performance in aerobic exercises, or benefit older people. Also, creatine does not seem to increase endurance or improve performance in highly trained
    athletes. There is some evidence that creatine “loading,” using 20 grams daily for 5 days, may be more effective than continuous use. But remember, there is
    still some uncertainty about exactly who can benefit from creatine and at what dose. Studies to date have included small numbers of people (all have involved
    fewer than 40 participants), and it is not possible to draw firm conclusions from such small numbers. Parkinson’s disease. Creatine might slow the worsening of some symptoms in people with early Parkinson’s disease. Increasing strength and endurance in people with heart failure. Increasing strength in people with muscle diseases such as muscular dystrophy. Slowing loss of sight in an eye disease called gyrate atrophy. Improving symptoms of a muscle disease called McArdle's disease. There is some evidence that taking high-dose creatine daily can increase exercise capacity and decrease exercise-induced muscle pain in some patients with McArdle's disease.
    Yeah who's making shit up now.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Creatine: MedlinePlus Supplements

Yeah who's making shit up now.
    yes 12 year old it does have side effects

Does Creatine Have Side Effects? | LIVESTRONG.COM

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    First of all kid, you keep spelling Creatine wrong. If you can't even spell you're obviously not out of highschool. Second, I never said it didn't have side effects, YOU said it caused heart problems, which according to this government website (which has more validity than your shitty little site) it is thought to do the opposite.
    Third of all, I already proved your other points wrong WITH sources and the science to back it up.

You're wrong. Give up already, you have no clue what you are talking about.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

One suggestion, don't listen to old retarded men.

I alternate between Whey and Synthia-6. No idea wtf is in Synthia-6 but it tastes good but it does give me the shits if I don't alternate with that too. I don't use casein, it feels like some shady shit.
    No, not Sam the big old fat guy.
    Sam aka Physcadelic.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234