Thread: Hopsin.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 53
  1. #31
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    Well it pisses me off when you kids (as Hopsin would put it) "ride his dick". I mean he's O.K. but not THAT good. God forbid someone doesn't like Hopsin, and then his whole following of dick riding fans come and defend his ass. It's not like Hopsin has ever expressed his dislike toward other rappers, right?
    I'm not a "dick riding fan" "defending his ass". (I barley even know the Artist) I just don't like to see anyone hate on anything for the wrong reasons. I never, ever, said that Hopsin was the best, I just said that this is a good song and "lack of creativity" is not a reason to hate on it. (Because it is creative, even if it doesn't NEED to be.)








     





















  2. #32
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I'm not a "dick riding fan" "defending his ass". (I barley even know the Artist) I just don't like to see anyone hate on anything for the wrong reasons. I never, ever, said that Hopsin was the best, I just said that this is a good song and "lack of creativity" is not a reason to hate on it. (Because it is creative, even if it doesn't NEED to be.)
    "Lack of creativity" is a valid reason for hating an artist. Think about all of the great singers/rappers/songwriters. Why were they so successful? Because they were creative, and different. If Tupac Shakur stuck to the old shitty 80's rap; would he have been so legendary? Sure the overall talent of the artist has to do with it, but the ability to be creative and produce something orginal is what separates the good from the great.

    /Case closed.
    Last edited by Solo; 07-18-2012 at 08:37 PM.
    Nipples

  3. #33
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    I don't relate at all to dis song



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  4. #34
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    "Lack of creativity" is a valid reason for hating an artist. Think about all of the great singers/rappers/songwriters. Why were they so successful? Because they were creative, and different. If Tupac Shakur stuck to the old shitty 80's rap; would he have been so legendary? Sure the overall talent of the artist has to do with it, but the ability to be creative and produce something orginal is what separates the good from the great.
    When you defined what you meant by "lack of creativity" earlier, you said he sounded like a "kid in a school yard fight".

    A. That's not true.....

    B. That means you were speaking of his methods, not so much his LYRICS. Him having methods that are not "creative" (which, like I said, I still think they are) doesn't make him a bad artist, especially when he's talking about what he is.

    The point of the matter is, everything he said is 100% true. Just because you don't think it sounds "creative" doesn't make it bad. Unless you can say that any of what he said is FALSE, then you don't really have a valid reason for hating him.








     





















  5. #35
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Unless you can say that any of what he said is FALSE, then you don't really have a valid reason for hating him.
    You're saying that the only reason to dislike someone's music is if the artist is lying? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and who are you to say what makes something bad or not.
    Nipples

  6. #36
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    You're saying that the only reason to dislike someone's music is if the artist is lying? Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and who are you to say what makes something bad or not.
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but don't spread it around if it doesn't have a valid reason. At this point, you're basically saying "I don't like it, just because." If you think it doesn't sound "creative" enough then fine, but don't go around and spread that opinion which lacks validity.








     





















  7. #37
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    You're entitled to your own opinion, but don't spread it around if it doesn't have a valid reason. At this point, you're basically saying "I don't like it, just because." If you think it doesn't sound "creative" enough then fine, but don't go around and spread that opinion which lacks validity.
    At this point, I feel like my the validity of my opinion does makes sense, and I'm just trying to defend myself from people who are trying to pick fights with me because of my opinions.
    Nipples

  8. #38
    Heartview's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KY Cygni
    Posts
    9,208
    Reputation
    717
    Thanks
    2,876
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post


    Well it pisses me off when you kids (as Hopsin would put it) "ride his dick". I mean he's O.K. but not THAT good. God forbid someone doesn't like Hopsin, and then his whole following of dick riding fans come and defend his ass. It's not like Hopsin has ever expressed his dislike toward other rappers, right?
    Sorry kiddo, try again. You came into a hopsin thread talking shit. Hurr durr I wonder what could have possibly come of that. /fp
    Texture Mods


    Obedear, the sky is low

  9. #39
    Solo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    2,133
    Reputation
    64
    Thanks
    317
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Sorry kiddo, try again. You came into a hopsin thread talking shit. Hurr durr I wonder what could have possibly come of that. /fp
    Lookie you calling me a kiddo! Mind If I refer to you as old man?
    Nipples

  10. #40
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I used to like Hopsin. He's a great rapper. Listened to all of his good songs.

    Moved on, and now onto OFWGKTA.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



  11. #41
    Tall kiwi_ALT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    71
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post


    .... Rap beats all.

    He preaches the words of truth.
    Yea because rap is all about drugs, thug life, gangs, sex, money, death, suicide and more... such awesome messages that everyone should take on board

    All this thread is going to get is hate and spam... end of story. Pointless song, pointless thread

  12. #42
    You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    scotbud123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Azeroth
    Posts
    2,763
    Reputation
    86
    Thanks
    214
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall kiwi_ALT View Post
    Yea because rap is all about drugs, thug life, gangs, sex, money, death, suicide and more... such awesome messages that everyone should take on board

    All this thread is going to get is hate and spam... end of story. Pointless song, pointless thread
    >Listens to mainstream rap.
    >Judges the whole genre based on the worst part OF the genre.

    Because, fuck logic.

    Most of the GOOD rap doesn't even talk about any of that, so that statement is false. GG for generalizations though, amirite?
    Last edited by scotbud123; 07-19-2012 at 12:23 AM.








     





















  13. #43
    Ferris Bueller's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    KFC
    Posts
    6,712
    Reputation
    409
    Thanks
    848
    My Mood
    Hot
    Dude you need to calm down.
    There will always be haters.
    You shouldn't expect anyone to agree with you, or suddenly like hop when you post this.

    And yes he's better than most of the fakers out there.

    "Religions are, by definition, metaphors, after all: God is a dream, a hope, a woman, an ironist, a father, a city, a house of many rooms, a watchmaker who left his prize chronometer in the desert, someone who loves you—even, perhaps, against all evidence, a celestial being whose only interest is to make sure your football team, army, business, or marriage thrives, prospers, and triumphs over all opposition. Religions are places to stand and look and act, vantage points from which to view the world. So none of this is happening. Such things could not occur. Never a word of it is literally true.”


  14. #44
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post
    I used to like Hopsin. He's a great rapper. Listened to all of his good songs.

    Moved on, and now onto OFWGKTA.
    OFWGKTA is some crazy shit.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  15. #45
    Psychotic's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    @root
    Posts
    11,944
    Reputation
    3334
    Thanks
    5,473
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post


    OFWGKTA is some crazy shit.
    Yeaaaah boii. real talk.

    KILL THEM ALL.





    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator Since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ Since 07.22.2016

    Marketplace Minion Since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion Since 06.06.2016
    Middleman Since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion Since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member Since 05.13.2012



Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Who is Better Tyler the Creator or Hopsin?
    By Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-19-2011, 12:18 PM
  2. Hopsin on tinychat right now!
    By john404 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-10-2011, 02:19 AM