Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 47
  1. #16
    Physcadelic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Australia <3
    Posts
    4,447
    Reputation
    323
    Thanks
    827
    My Mood
    Breezy
    I'd stick with him through these hard times, but don't listen to him if he tries to get you help him in an illegal manner. You'll be charged with aiding and abetting.

    Also watch out what you say online. Don't be saying stuff that can get you in trouble

    R.I.P a great GM




    Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

  2. #17
    Snake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Dead-end
    Posts
    5,747
    Reputation
    840
    Thanks
    1,092
    Honestly, I think you should just let him go. If he had respect for you, and wanted to be your friend, he wouldn't of have done this shit.

    Good treatment or not.
    Need a custom image title? Check out my thread






  3. #18
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Means he's capable of killing (for whatever reason, could it be he just wanted lunch money?), means you don't have a sleepover when he threatens to kill you otherwise without one eye open.


    ---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------



    He's a minor, he might disappear, he might not, but something will change.
    That doesn't make him evil, that makes him a sociopath/psychopath. People have the misconception that these people are killers. They are not. They are manipulators. And are the ultimate social predator. Unless they are sadists, they will only kill when it suits their purposes. They won't kill you for your lunch money, they'll simply talk you out of it.

  4. #19
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post
    That doesn't make him evil
    Yes... Yes it does. They don't belong with the rest of society.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  5. #20
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Means he's capable of killing (for whatever reason, could it be he just wanted lunch money?), means you don't have a sleepover when he threatens to kill you otherwise without one eye open.


    ---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------




    He's a minor, he might disappear, he might not, but something will change.
    He'll definitely be moved somewhere outside of that area, I doubt the community would accept them .

  6. #21
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    Yes... Yes it does. They don't belong with the rest of society.
    Evil is just a point of moral perspective. Morals are just social standards agreed upon by a set of fundamentally like minded individuals functioning as a group to lay down fundamental laws to preserve order, aka, society.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

    maximon555 (07-22-2012)

  8. #22
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    What he did is completely wrong. But doing acts like these at an age so young can be fixed. Just be there for him and be his friend. Its moments like these where u discover the true experience of friendship.

  9. #23
    Alen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Liquid Generator
    Posts
    27,928
    Reputation
    2539
    Thanks
    4,220
    My Mood
    Fine
    inb4 utilitarian/consequentialist vs deontological ethics

    Personally, as someone who doesn't believe in the existence of deontological systems, I would go with what Arun said - wait till you get the whole story.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

    I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

    Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.


  10. #24
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    inb4 utilitarian/consequentialist vs deontological ethics

    Personally, as someone who doesn't believe in the existence of deontological systems, I would go with what Arun said - wait till you get the whole story.

    meh, kinda agree. I mean ur friend killed someone for drugs, let him
    go, u can help him but it wi waste away ur time and most drug users that "stop" go back.

  11. #25
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Evil is just a point of moral perspective. Morals are just social standards agreed upon by a set of fundamentally like minded individuals functioning as a group to lay down fundamental laws to preserve order, aka, society.
    That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

    People that go against the NATURAL order of human nature, survival, happiness, freedom, etc. People who don't respect and violate other peoples natural rights are "evil."



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


  12. #26
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Evil is just a point of moral perspective. Morals are just social standards agreed upon by a set of fundamentally like minded individuals functioning as a group to lay down fundamental laws to preserve order, aka, society.
    That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

    People that go against the NATURAL order of human nature, survival, happiness, freedom, etc. People who don't respect and violate other peoples natural rights are "evil."


    to some it maybe be evil but to others it can be heroism.


    example: Osama and hitler. to most they were evil but to others they were heroes and saviors.

  13. #27
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Welcome to the real world. Nothing can be predicted.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  14. #28
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Welcome to the real world. Nothing can be predicted.

    i predict a response after me ^^

  15. #29
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


    That's the biggest load of shit I've ever heard.

    People that go against the NATURAL order of human nature, survival, happiness, freedom, etc. People who don't respect and violate other peoples natural rights are "evil."
    If that was the case, we wouldn't have the criminally insane. They're definition of right and wrong is fundamentally different from the accepted standard. Something that may seem evil to you is acceptable to them. If they have knowledge of right and wrong and commit wrong, they are evil relative to your moral standards.

  16. #30
    𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    arunforce's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A place for amigos
    Posts
    22,706
    Reputation
    3409
    Thanks
    10,671
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    to some it maybe be evil but to others it can be heroism.


    example: Osama and hitler. to most they were evil but to others they were heroes and saviors.
    That's differently related to cultural stigma and brainwashing. FYI, we consider Nazis and Terrorists evil.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    If that was the case, we wouldn't have the criminally insane. They're definition of right and wrong is fundamentally different from the accepted standard. Something that may seem evil to you is acceptable to them. If they have knowledge of right and wrong and commit wrong, they are evil relative to your moral standards.
    How would we not have criminally insane? A psychological issue can result in someone being "evil," maybe a misguided moral compass, childhood abuse problems, etc. If anything it supports my statement.



    v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta


Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Asian Murder
    By Dart IV in forum General
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-17-2009, 04:59 PM
  2. omg murdered nexon member?
    By Weed Farmer™ in forum General
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 07-20-2009, 10:34 AM
  3. Ja, Magicical Murder Bag.
    By Czar in forum Showroom
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-18-2009, 08:44 PM
  4. How to win the murder game FULL TUTORIAL
    By SpaceTime in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
  5. !^! The Murder Game !^!
    By Zhellbound in forum General
    Replies: 59
    Last Post: 03-01-2009, 09:26 PM