Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused

    Any one else have dreams of pixels and demons?

    Iv been having allot of dreams lately in which I'm in a minecraft world. The best part is the structures I see are truly amazing.
    Too much minecraft? Anyone else have dreams like this?
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  2. #2
    Dreamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    8,746
    Reputation
    333
    Thanks
    1,456
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Your playing too much minecraft. I don't have dreams anymore.
    Resource Team: Feb/5/2012 - May/5/2012
    Middleman: April/25/2012 - September/16/12


  3. #3
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamer View Post
    Your playing too much minecraft. I don't have dreams anymore.
    Actually EVERYONE dreams. You just cant remember them, but we all dream.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  4. #4
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    Actually EVERYONE dreams. You just cant remember them, but we all dream.
    No, some people don't dream.

  5. #5
    StupidFuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    A box. Wont you give me money to live?
    Posts
    2,177
    Reputation
    156
    Thanks
    4,849
    NO. NO. YOU HAVE BEEN CURSED BY THE MINECRAFT DEVIL. NO, I'm just joking. But don't preach about dreams to @Dreamer. Dreamer, I lub you

  6. #6
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    No, some people don't dream.
    Common Questions About Dreams - International Association for the Study of Dreams
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  7. #7
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Thank you for providing factual information instead of acting like a stubborn ass. I should've clarified. Some people do not dream due to irregular dream cycles, substance abuse, or neurological conditions.

    Also, I want to point out the difference between dreaming, REM sleep, and having dreams. I don't have dreams. I spend REM sleep just visualizing blackness akin to the static seen on TV. I am not conscience in this state but remember it upon awakening.

  8. #8
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    Iv been having allot of dreams lately in which I'm in a minecraft world. The best part is the structures I see are truly amazing.
    Too much minecraft? Anyone else have dreams like this?
    I literally dream and think in terms of what I did a lot the previous day. I swear to got, when I was studying circuits, I was thinking of a solution to a completely irrelavent problem and some how that translated in to terms of schematic symbols and circuits and thats when I stopped thinking and said to myself "What the fuck am I doing?"

    Same goes with anything really, video games and disassembly as well. I don't play many video games, but I suppose if I played them, the same thing would happen.

    While we're on the topic, has anyone ever experienced sleeping paralysis? Really scary shit. I've only had it once or twice, about four or five months ago. I was literally afraid to go to sleep.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  9. #9
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu View Post


    Thank you for providing factual information instead of acting like a stubborn ass. I should've clarified. Some people do not dream due to irregular dream cycles, substance abuse, or neurological conditions.

    Also, I want to point out the difference between dreaming, REM sleep, and having dreams. I don't have dreams. I spend REM sleep just visualizing blackness akin to the static seen on TV. I am not conscience in this state but remember it upon awakening.
    I usually provide facts for my statements.
    Well that could be an exemption I guess. But anyone with regular sleep cycles will dream. Shame that you don't dream, dreams can be such fun things.
    @Jetamay. I have never experienced sleep paralysis but I hear it can be some real scary shit. Especially when dead relatives come up.
    Last edited by Gragodine; 07-22-2012 at 02:23 AM.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  10. #10
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    I usually provide facts for my statements.
    Well that could be an exemption I guess. But anyone with regular sleep cycles will dream. Shame that you don't dream, dreams can be such fun things.
    @Jetamay. I have never experienced sleep paralysis but I hear it can be some real scary shit. Especially when dead relatives come up.
    Well, mine wasn't too bad. It was just my niece jumping on my chest while I couldn't move. I felt like I was suffocating; like there was a shit ton of weight on my chest. Then I woke up. The trick is to sleep on your side, and it won't happen. Also, I woke very very afraid, but without reason.

    The other instance it was just pitch-black and I couldn't move for five or six seconds.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  11. #11
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Well, mine wasn't too bad. It was just my niece jumping on my chest while I couldn't move. I felt like I was suffocating; like there was a shit ton of weight on my chest. Then I woke up. The trick is to sleep on your side, and it won't happen. Also, I woke very very afraid, but without reason.

    The other instance it was just pitch-black and I couldn't move for five or six seconds.
    My cousin had one where his dead brother asked him to give him his body. Then he said there were alot of screaming and wailing shadows dragging him out of bed.
    He's had insomnia since. I guess anyone would.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 03:11 PM
  2. Any one else think my jokes go to far
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-26-2009, 09:58 PM
  3. did any one else get this
    By dk173 in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 09:29 PM
  4. Any one else have this problem?
    By aup_11 in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-30-2009, 04:59 PM
  5. is any body else having this problem?
    By Ltlcloud in forum Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 09:47 AM