Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This is what im going to play. If i get hired..

Techno/Trance/Club/Rock/Metal/Heavy Metal/Death Metal/Rap/Reggae

Thats basically what i have as of music.
    Deutschland wird wieder Reign!

Ganja King
    Thank me if i helped

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    wheres the fucking nu-metal, rapcore, headbangers ball, renage and some fucking smooth jazz and shit. Wait wait i how do you know hood is a nigger? do you know him personally? If so do you know if he's dirty? If not then don't call him one unless he says otherwise. Plus who in the fuck are you with your first post being a mpgh radio?
    Just from the facts of history I'm gonna go with hispiforce on this and say that you will FAIL. Also what kind of server is it going to be on? If your doing it from home then I highly dout you got the ip nor the computer to handle such a load. Also 16gbs isn't shit anymore. Most people have way more than that. I'll stand by and watch it fall thru, then I will step in and show you how a pro does it even from a home IP connection. I got 160Mbps download and 120Mbps upload speed with a true server which has:
    CPU-Intel Core I7 EE 3.4Ghz
    Ram=32GB DDR3 1666Mhz
    Harddrive=4TB 15,000RPM
    Network=K1 Killer 400mhz 10/100/1000Mbps
    Graphic=Intergated (doesn't really matter for a server
    Sound="Same as above"

So me and my beast will sit here and wait.
    Take your beast and shove it up your ass before you walk around like you're awesome. That is Greg and he knows what the hell he is doing, and I'm helping as well. NO, we're not using a personal server, it's going to be a virtual server that we're hosting it on. Fuck you and start a counter radio station if you want, see what happens.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Trip-FX View Post
    wheres the fucking nu-metal, rapcore, headbangers ball, renage and some fucking smooth jazz and shit. Wait wait i how do you know hood is a nigger? do you know him personally? If so do you know if he's dirty? If not then don't call him one unless he says otherwise. Plus who in the fuck are you with your first post being a mpgh radio?
    Just from the facts of history I'm gonna go with hispiforce on this and say that you will FAIL. Also what kind of server is it going to be on? If your doing it from home then I highly dout you got the ip nor the computer to handle such a load. Also 16gbs isn't shit anymore. Most people have way more than that. I'll stand by and watch it fall thru, then I will step in and show you how a pro does it even from a home IP connection. I got 160Mbps download and 120Mbps upload speed with a true server which has:
    CPU-Intel Core I7 EE 3.4Ghz
    Ram=32GB DDR3 1666Mhz
    Harddrive=4TB 15,000RPM
    Network=K1 Killer 400mhz 10/100/1000Mbps
    Graphic=Intergated (doesn't really matter for a server
    Sound="Same as above"

So me and my beast will sit here and wait.

who the fuck are you trying to flame me on your 206 post?
    yes i can host it, learn some more about networking and my rig before you bitch out on that.

even if you had that server your radio would still be wack

im already running a station which currently has 204 listeners on.

mpgh radio prbly will fail but it will be down to ass clowns like you.

i could spend months picking holes in your bullshit post but im just going to leave it here with a fuck you and have a nice day

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    I'm so sick of you fuckers that are flaming on a damn thread, that you should not have to flame on. Fuck, just dot the application, and get outside or some shit, damn..

Thanks
    Good Idea hope you guys can follow it through .... and man there are some racist cunts on here go shag the KKK you dicks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Genocide View Post
    who the fuck are you trying to flame me on your 206 post?
    yes i can host it, learn some more about networking and my rig before you bitch out on that.

even if you had that server your radio would still be wack

im already running a station which currently has 204 listeners on.

mpgh radio prbly will fail but it will be down to ass clowns like you.

i could spend months picking holes in your bullshit post but im just going to leave it here with a fuck you and have a nice day

First off you could have at least introduced your self when you first posted. Secondly good for you. 3rdly it wouldn't fail because of me I just basis my opinion due to historic facts. It failed before because of the lack of support and the people doing it just give up instead of actually giving it time. 4thly but it would be fun. Lastly you to.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123