Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 91
  1. #16
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by Killian View Post
    This thread is full of 15 y/o opinionated, patriotic dipshits who think they know war tactics.
    All of you discussing Canada vs. US can shut the fuck up. When your government decides to ask you on how best to invade a country, let me know.
    American generals aren't even the best, they don't learn too much from past events, except Eisenhower, he was an amazing general. But they try to use the same tactics of traditional war in a guerrilla war.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  2. #17
    Fa1L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    with canada comes 10+ countries. half of americas electricity is run from
    our water. We cut ur electricity and let the other countries rape u while we siy back and laugh.
    1st. Canada Would Dominate USA Any Time.
    2nd. You Don't Control Our Electricity.
    3rd. Read Up On Your Facts.

  3. #18
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Fa1L View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by iDream4fun View Post
    with canada comes 10+ countries. half of americas electricity is run from
    our water. We cut ur electricity and let the other countries rape u while we siy back and laugh.
    1st. Canada Would Dominate USA Any Time.
    2nd. You Don't Control Our Electricity.
    3rd. Read Up On Your Facts.


    LOL! read up? Bro, the usmc alone can fuck our country up. They outnumber us by allot. and look it up urself, our lacs give plenty of hydro electricity and there is infact a contract about it.
    Last edited by DєfKOniK; 07-24-2012 at 05:08 PM.

  4. #19
    Gragodine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Users\Gragodine\My Documents\Grag.exe
    Posts
    703
    Reputation
    98
    Thanks
    72
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Fa1L View Post
    1st. Canada Would Dominate USA Any Time.
    2nd. You Don't Control Our Electricity.
    3rd. Read Up On Your Facts.
    I have nothing against Canada but I have to say the U.S. would put up quite a formidable attack/defense should the two countries declare war(Pretty much impossible).
    But i think this is how things might play out.

    U.S. Advantages
    1. Canada has a geographical disadvantage, US can blockade foreign ships from providing supplies to Canadian forces.
    2. U.S has larger troop reserves.
    3. Average citizen would have a hard time defending due to strict law control.

    Canadian Advantages
    1. If Greenland were taken by Canada it would null any blockades by U.S.
    2. If front line falls guerrilla groups could hide out in northern islands.
    3. If Alaska was taken it would hurt U.S. oil supply.

    It would be a hard war but the U.S. would come out winning.
    Victory comes with over investing in military
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

  5. #20
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Hey CBC, stop being ignorant. 550 Syrians died the same day as the colorado shooting by their own government, yet no one cares or knows about that. It's not "only in America".
    K, but the article is about gun control in America. Hence why the comments are directly relavent to America.

    CBC has tons of articles on Syria.

    USA isn't one to talk, they were funding Syrian rebel force whilst accusing Russian for funding the Syrian regime. This is before the UN did a full investigation.

    How the hell did a war of Canada VS America get involved?
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 07-24-2012 at 06:32 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  6. #21
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    idk u tell me :P

  7. #22
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    idk u tell me :P
    How about you shut the fuck up, and take your half-assed boot leg patriotism somewhere where we won't see it or hear about it. You're going off topic, spamming, and derailing the thread. Canada has no relevance to this thread. So shut the fuck about Canada and don't post about it.

  8. #23
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    K, but the article is about gun control in America. Hence why the comments are directly relavent to America.

    CBC has tons of articles on Syria.

    How the hell did a war of Canada VS America get involved?
    >article criticizing protection of constitutional rights when only a few bad apples spoil the rest for us, completely ignoring countries that need massive reforms in comparison

    Anyone who thinks this right is a hot issue in American politics that needs to be reformed or changed shouldn't be talking unless they're eligible to be part of voting populace of the nation that protects the aforementioned rights. No one needs to be goaded with comments like "When Americans are more concerned with owning guns than making sure their neighbour next door has access to healthcare without going bankrupt, you know there's a problem deeply rooted within their society.", because obviously people like him believe all US citizens are focusing on singular issues when in reality gun control was a minor debate until the Dark Knight Rises shooting.

    TL;DR: Ignorant comments are ignorant, regardless of where the issue is at.
    Last edited by Paladin; 07-24-2012 at 06:40 PM.



  9. #24
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,861
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,703
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Gun control losing support in U.S. despite mass shootings - World - CBC News

    Read the comments some people are making on CBC (Sort by top-rated.) I don't support them necessarily, just curious what you guise think about dem.

    Highest rated comment:


    Second highest D: :





    Don't get mad at me D: This is just me quoting CBC user comments. I don't necessarily agree with them.
    Why would we be mad about 'lax gun control?

    If anything it gives me an opportunity to get a gun and shoot u JETAMAY





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  10. #25
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    (null)

    lmao. umad? i never brought canada into this u faggot. read all the comments before u talk shit u illiterate fool.


    OT: Doesnt matter, USA will never give up their right to bear arms.

  11. #26
    Fa1L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    282
    Reputation
    38
    Thanks
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    I have nothing against Canada but I have to say the U.S. would put up quite a formidable attack/defense should the two countries declare war(Pretty much impossible).
    But i think this is how things might play out.

    U.S. Advantages
    1. Canada has a geographical disadvantage, US can blockade foreign ships from providing supplies to Canadian forces.
    2. U.S has larger troop reserves.
    3. Average citizen would have a hard time defending due to strict law control.

    Canadian Advantages
    1. If Greenland were taken by Canada it would null any blockades by U.S.
    2. If front line falls guerrilla groups could hide out in northern islands.
    3. If Alaska was taken it would hurt U.S. oil supply.

    It would be a hard war but the U.S. would come out winning.
    Victory comes with over investing in military
    Canada has the largest army, blocking ships means nothing just because we don't sell guns and shit to citizens doesn't mean we aren't heavily armed, because we are. The US wouldn't know anything and wouldn't be able to prepare due to the fact they wouldn't know until it happens even though I know it most likely will never happen but I do believe Canada would have a much bigger chance of winning.

  12. #27
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Fa1L View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    I have nothing against Canada but I have to say the U.S. would put up quite a formidable attack/defense should the two countries declare war(Pretty much impossible).
    But i think this is how things might play out.

    U.S. Advantages
    1. Canada has a geographical disadvantage, US can blockade foreign ships from providing supplies to Canadian forces.
    2. U.S has larger troop reserves.
    3. Average citizen would have a hard time defending due to strict law control.

    Canadian Advantages
    1. If Greenland were taken by Canada it would null any blockades by U.S.
    2. If front line falls guerrilla groups could hide out in northern islands.
    3. If Alaska was taken it would hurt U.S. oil supply.

    It would be a hard war but the U.S. would come out winning.
    Victory comes with over investing in military
    Canada has the largest army, blocking ships means nothing just because we don't sell guns and shit to citizens doesn't mean we aren't heavily armed, because we are. The US wouldn't know anything and wouldn't be able to prepare due to the fact they wouldn't know until it happens even though I know it most likely will never happen but I do believe Canada would have a much bigger chance of winning.

    Canada has like the smallest army -,-

  13. #28
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Fa1L View Post
    Canada has the largest army, blocking ships means nothing just because we don't sell guns and shit to citizens doesn't mean we aren't heavily armed, because we are. The US wouldn't know anything and wouldn't be able to prepare due to the fact they wouldn't know until it happens even though I know it most likely will never happen but I do believe Canada would have a much bigger chance of winning.
    How about stop playing fantasy war time with the other children and stay on-topic?



  14. #29
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    lmao. umad? (not real words) I never brought Canada into this you faggot. Read all the comments before you talk shit you illiterate fool.


    OT: Doesn't matter, USA will never give up their right to bear arms.
    You know, for a 12 year old that talks so much shit and calls others illiterate, you have horrible grammar.

  15. #30
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    (null)

    calling me a 12YO has nothing to do with anything. i would like to talk to u on skype: idream4fun

    And u r wayyyy offf topic so stfu.


    *I am on iphone so i cant VM

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. You mad america?
    By DJ Substance in forum General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-09-2011, 11:59 AM
  2. You mad coz I'm rainbow stylin?
    By EndRiT in forum General
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 09:54 AM
  3. Why you mad tho ?
    By Luke420 in forum General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2010, 06:03 AM
  4. Doesn't this shit get you mad.
    By Toxin in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 09-18-2009, 08:36 AM
  5. you mad want to laugh it off go to this site
    By gunslinger55 in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 05:17 AM