Thread: My new baby

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
Results 91 to 105 of 121
  1. #91
    Insane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    9,055
    Reputation
    1007
    Thanks
    2,005
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    That's like saying you have a PC when all you have is a Windows 3.1 box. I'm talking about up-to-date stuff, can you keep up?
    PC = Personal Computer

  2. #92
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    A mac is there for people who create things photoshop adobe after effects all those progams run better on a mac but I prefer pc for gaming
    You're retarded.
    Those don't run better on a Mac.
    That depends on your hardware.
    Mac hardware are usually limited.
    I could get a build with i7 3770k OCed with proper watercooling and it will be still cheaper than a Mac and 10x better.

  3. #93
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    You're retarded.
    Those don't run better on a Mac.
    That depends on your hardware.
    Mac hardware are usually limited.
    I could get a build with i7 3770k OCed with proper watercooling and it will be still cheaper than a Mac and 10x better.
    The software makes a big difference to the rendering goes much faster and the progams run much faster becouse the software is faster but it sucks because it can't run most games

  4. #94
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    The software makes a big difference to the rendering goes much faster and the progams run much faster becouse the software is faster but it sucks because it can't run most games
    You are seriously stupid.
    The rendering speed is dependent on your fucking hardware.

  5. #95
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    You are seriously stupid.
    The rendering speed is dependent on your fucking hardware.
    I'm not stupid software takes space of you're CPU and Your'e FUCKING RAM and MAC software basicly takes less than windows

  6. #96
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    I'm not stupid software takes space of you're CPU and Your'e FUCKING RAM and MAC software basicly takes less than windows
    Just because they take less space than Windows version, according to you, doesn't mean it's faster.
    With the same amount of money, I could make my custom built computer faster than whatever Mac you have.
    Rendering takes advantage of processors with more cores and hyperthreading.
    I could get an i7 3770k for much less than what Apple provides, what ever 2.8GHz i7 they provide you with.
    Plus iCraps use mobile processors, which literally nothing compared to desktop processors.
    It costs 240 dollars here to upgrade an old i5 to an old i7.
    Now, I've saved a hundred or more dollars and I'd have enough to buy a Corsair H80.
    I will use that to cool my CPU as I overclock it like 4.4 ~ 4.6GHz, making faster than it already is.
    Now, on average, it will cost 120 more to buy 8GB RAM, which I could get the high end, lower CAS latency of 7 with 16GB of RAM for only 115, not including the upgrade from 4GB to 8GB.
    Rendering also takes place with your GPU.
    Their best graphics card for a 2K computer is a Radeon 6770M, even a GTS 450 is better.
    I can get a GTX 670, i7 3770k, SSD, Asus P8Z77-V, HDD, Corsair H80 for a price of the second lowest range of your iCraps.

  7. #97
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Just because they take less space than Windows version, according to you, doesn't mean it's faster.
    With the same amount of money, I could make my custom built computer faster than whatever Mac you have.
    Rendering takes advantage of processors with more cores and hyperthreading.
    I could get an i7 3770k for much less than what Apple provides, what ever 2.8GHz i7 they provide you with.
    Plus iCraps use mobile processors, which literally nothing compared to desktop processors.
    It costs 240 dollars here to upgrade an old i5 to an old i7.
    Now, I've saved a hundred or more dollars and I'd have enough to buy a Corsair H80.
    I will use that to cool my CPU as I overclock it like 4.4 ~ 4.6GHz, making faster than it already is.
    Now, on average, it will cost 120 more to buy 8GB RAM, which I could get the high end, lower CAS latency of 7 with 16GB of RAM for only 115, not including the upgrade from 4GB to 8GB.
    Rendering also takes place with your GPU.
    Their best graphics card for a 2K computer is a Radeon 6770M, even a GTS 450 is better.
    I can get a GTX 670, i7 3770k, SSD, Asus P8Z77-V, HDD, Corsair H80 for a price of the second lowest range of your iCraps.
    I don't have a Imac and I know its crap but why does it render much faster than my pc I have better specs on my pc than the mac of my friend and he rendered much faster than me what could the reason of that? or is it just that my hard drive is bad

  8. #98
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    I don't have a Imac and I know its crap but why does it render much faster than my pc I have better specs on my pc than the mac of my friend and he rendered much faster than me what could the reason of that? or is it just that my hard drive is bad
    What's your specs?
    What's his specs?

  9. #99
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    What's your specs?
    What's his specs?
    Mine are 2.8 ghz quad core
    8 GB of RAM
    ZOTAC Nvidia GTX 550 TI

    His are
    2.6 GHZ I5
    4GB RAM
    INTEL HD graphics 4000

  10. #100
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    Mine are 2.8 ghz quad core
    8 GB of RAM
    ZOTAC Nvidia GTX 550 TI

    His are
    2.6 GHZ I5
    4GB RAM
    INTEL HD graphics 4000
    That's not the full list.
    Download speccy, install it, run it and take a screenshot.
    Upload it on imgur.com
    Post the link in your next post.

  11. #101
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    That's not the full list.
    Download speccy, install it, run it and take a screenshot.
    Upload it on imgur.com
    Post the link in your next post.
    My friend has the cheapest macbook air
    What do you need to know more from my list than?

  12. #102
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    My friend has the cheapest macbook air
    What do you need to know more from my list than?
    Probably hard drive.
    What Apple provides in your country is different from mine.
    It has i5 1.7GHz here for cheapest one.

  13. #103
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Probably hard drive.
    What Apple provides in your country is different from mine.
    It has i5 1.7GHz here for cheapest one.
    Than its the hard drive yes well than you were right after all

  14. #104
    Stevenom's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Summoner's Rift
    Posts
    17,746
    Reputation
    1087
    Thanks
    1,916
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by S|W|P View Post
    Than its the hard drive yes well than you were right after all
    Well what quad core do you have?
    Just use Speccy or System in control panel to find out.

  15. #105
    S|W|P's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,743
    Reputation
    -33
    Thanks
    91
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevenom View Post


    Probably hard drive.
    What Apple provides in your country is different from mine.
    It has i5 1.7GHz here for cheapest one.
    Than its the hard drive yes well than you were right after all

    ---------- Post added at 03:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 PM ----------

    AMD Athlon II X4 641 2.80 GHz Where I bought it is here its dutch though
    salland.eu | AMD Athlon II X4 641 2.80 GHz, Boxed, Excl. Videochip, Quad Core - AD641XWNGXBOX

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What Would You Name A New Born Baby?
    By Minato Namikaze in forum General
    Replies: 138
    Last Post: 01-09-2012, 10:21 AM
  2. fallout new vegas baby
    By Skurdz in forum General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-24-2010, 09:17 AM
  3. My new baby[HATERS GONNA HATE]
    By Jarppi in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 09-26-2010, 04:12 AM
  4. Remake of baby new year attempt by gandodard
    By ducksfan1996 in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 06:13 AM
  5. Baby new year attempt
    By gandodard in forum Combat Arms Mods & Rez Modding
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-10-2010, 05:22 AM