Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored

    Ineptitude of new generations to understand the Subtle art that is "Troll"

    I have actually come to embrace the fact that this new generation, has no longer the required level of intelligence to actually debate/continue a said gag on a long pastern(trolling).
    For example earlier today i was on another community website where i tried to explain what is trolling with a subtle piece of the same as i was explaining in English the said non natural speakers of English immediately started an Anger upon the said text i wrote in a language not on the one they naturally spoke.
    And when i did use their regular language they did not yet understand the gag i was perpetrating on them, which leads me to think people have lost inteligence over the years or that the level of retardation as reach a level were people cant interact OTW(Over The Web) in a smart well written funny way.

    For all the TL;DR Everyone is Dumb fagget that cant read for shit nor continue to troll with the rest of the world because they retarded.
    How about you guys what do you think of this new layer of new fags to the internet?
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  2. #2
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,846
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    I keep rereading and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I have come to the conclusion that you are retarded.

  3. #3
    Sour Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Chair :)
    Posts
    1,207
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    umadbro?

    jk.

  4. #4
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    tl;dr .

  5. #5
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post
    I keep rereading and I don't know what the fuck you're talking about, I have come to the conclusion that you are retarded.
    Long Story Short when you say something funny on the internet there is virtually no one fucking alive that can continue a joke and instead reply with the retarded phrase "umad brah" like retards oh wait post above this one -.-


    Quote Originally Posted by Hyak View Post
    tl;dr .
    There is a TL;DR in the end of it ah forget it i know yall to dumb to read.
    Last edited by Occidi de Pax; 07-26-2012 at 04:45 PM.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  6. #6
    RoLe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,495
    Reputation
    125
    Thanks
    2,102
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    And you are? 40 ?
    former Rez modding NL
    My fake plants died because I did not pretend to water them.
     
    yoyu333 Mahalkosiheart louisdemon1 jarkajarka
     



    ~

    ~
    ~
    ~

  7. #7
    Sour Diesel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    My Chair :)
    Posts
    1,207
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    133
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post


    Long Story Short when you say something funny on the internet there is virtually no one fucking alive that can continue a joke and instead reply with the retarded phrase "umad brah" like retards oh wait post above this one -.-



    There is a TL;DR in the end of it ah forget it i know yall to dumb to read.
    I Said jk , Fag.

  8. #8
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by RoLe View Post
    And you are? 40 ?
    I am relatively young at 19 with 12th grade education, i am still studying because i need to finish 2 more tests to get in to university.
    Still does Age matter were education lacks?
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  9. #9
    Hyak's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Gender
    male
    Location
    120°16.1'W 47°20'N
    Posts
    11,524
    Reputation
    508
    Thanks
    844
    Quote Originally Posted by Occidi de Pax View Post



    There is a TL;DR in the end of it ah forget it i know yall to dumb to read.


    Incognito was right you are retarded.
    Last edited by Hyak; 07-26-2012 at 04:50 PM.

  10. #10
    Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jupiter
    Posts
    1,629
    Reputation
    276
    Thanks
    221
    anybody who uses the word "troll" or the phrase "trolling" is most likely mentally disabled. the definition of trolling has been altered so much because of newfriends.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Hannibal For This Useful Post:

    Occidi de Pax (07-26-2012)

  12. #11
    noob555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    o.O
    Posts
    8,235
    Reputation
    511
    Thanks
    1,230
    "fagget" right...
    only thing i could pick up from the post lol

  13. #12
    aKsuD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Home.
    Posts
    547
    Reputation
    81
    Thanks
    139
    My Mood
    Cool
    Too long to read

  14. #13
    Occidi de Pax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Back To The Drum!
    Posts
    3,069
    Reputation
    102
    Thanks
    180
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Saboteur View Post
    anybody who uses the word "troll" or the phrase "trolling" is most likely mentally disabled. the definition of trolling has been altered so much because of newfriends.
    I still remember when it actually meant giving subtle errors and misinformation in documents , long walls of text´s, and was actualy "funny" to the point where other people liked to continue to joke to it.
    Music historian here to please and displease,learning to teach all you peeps,so stop by the music part of the forum,and ask the question to your needs.

  15. #14
    Attiusca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    Are you coming over?
    Posts
    506
    Reputation
    388
    Thanks
    22
    My Mood
    Angelic
    SHIT I DONT LIKE (bang bang):

    When all of these new internet users like OP think "trolling" is some sort of art/skill that has to be mastered. People can be trolling without realizing it, and those are usually the GOOD trolls. Trolling occurs when somebody is trolled, not when somebody is trolling.

    idiot



    O B E Y



  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Attiusca For This Useful Post:

    Bernard. (07-27-2012)

  17. #15
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Run on sentences bro. I have come the conclusion that you must shoot yourself.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The new generation of boxglitch, it's awesome!!
    By BlancoLanda in forum CrossFire Glitches
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 10-08-2010, 04:48 AM
  2. New generation of fail.
    By Mexiforce in forum General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 10:15 AM
  3. My new Hack Created by The Ownzman (Undetected)
    By Th3 0wnzman in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 12-01-2007, 11:06 PM
  4. New tags, fresh from the oven.
    By EfiniRx7 in forum Art & Graphic Design
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-20-2007, 09:31 AM
  5. I dont understand the tutorial
    By ValconGSX in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2006, 05:11 PM