Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotOwned99 View Post
    shut the hell up
    annoying as dude.
    be quiet idiot, ur the one who has now fucking friendss low life noob

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Dear mother of fucking god... You are so fucking stupid it has actually pissed me off.

First of all, I have British citizenship but that doesn't mean I'm anymore british than Canadian. I only have it because it was passed down by my dad. I was born in Canada.

Second of all, this quote proves my point. Only someone who has been here a while would know this about me. So how about you stop hiding behind your fake account. Fucking loser.
    hiding fake account?
    what the fuck u talknig about idiot rofl
    armericans idiota tăo estúpido

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by lolnoobs123 View Post

---------- Post added at 12:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:22 AM ----------

hiding fake account?
    reporting every post u just posted noob
    Good luck.
    Naruto 4 Ever

Thanks
    No ur wrong.I'm finally feeling satisfied by releasing all my anger and stress onto u mother fuckers
    AND IT FEELS GREAT!
    now stfu kids

---------- Post added at 12:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 AM ----------

stupid americanies u dont understand anything

He's mad, and he is taking it out on us. You sir, must have a good life.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad

hiding fake account?
    *sigh* I'm done, you're a complete waste of time and its not my job to deal with you.

BTW expressing your prejudice towards an entire continent doesn't give you any more credibiltiy.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotOwned99 View Post
    reporting every post u just posted noob
    Good luck.
    estúpidos americanos u năo sei nada
    i dont care i get banned.
    fuck everyone
    Brasil orgulho

i'm now happy.
    stupid american and their low ping noob
    got kicked out of crossfire because i was arguing with u noob americans
    now im hear to spam.
    americanos stupid

Thanks
    estúpidos americanos u năo sei nada
    i dont care i get banned.
    fuck everyone
    Brasil orgulho

i'm now happy.
    stupid american and their low ping noob
    got kicked out of crossfire because i was arguing with u noob americans
    now im hear to spam.
    americanos stupid
    Aw the poor BR is mad that he got kicked.

"Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Aw the poor BR is mad that he got kicked.
    brazil people kill u americanies

Thanks
    Horrible .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    BR monki

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Commander X (07-29-2012),Lehsyrus (07-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Banned,
    haha, now i'm relaxed from these trouble some stuff.
    *sigh*
    Last edited by YouGotOwned99; 07-29-2012 at 01:28 AM.
    Naruto 4 Ever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Your brother and the marines he serve with study AI interactions to understand human terrorist? Seems legit.
    Also thinking outside of a box is bull shit. It can't be done, you cannot have creativity without constraints.

Another random thought, I don't think the progression of artificial intelligence will increase by much. Human evolution will make complex AIs pointless. The only reason why you might need AI is to crunch numbers or do massive calculation. There is no purpose for incredibly complex AIs, unless you're into that kinky shit.
    If we could create an AI with creative capability it would serve as a great aid to technological research. Imagine if you had a person on your research team that could make connections between the most unrelated shit instantly and perfectly understood the underlying mechanisms of everything. R&D seed would grow exponentially and would become cheaper at the same time. I think AI would be the most important human achievement since fire was invented.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Oh this topic
    well personally people on this thread have either being raging brs mad that they dont get enough from the world or people who base there predictions off fictional video games
    a dumb thread with a pseudo smart idea (I guess)

Either way A.I will be ruled by several protocols which take which take priority over all activities and will even lead to self termination (think of it as computer apoptosis).
    For the other actual smart premise discussed on the thread that A.I wont spread very far and will increase at slow intervals. A.I doesn't require much human influence.
    When machines hit the point where they can understand the moderate complexities of building other machines and implementing them WITHOUT human influence then that's it there is no other human interaction necessary (for machines progress we would still need to be there to implement the protocols) and machines will grow exponentially smarter on there own.

By the way that's not that far away that's around the same intelligence level as @Blitz and for those who know blitz i think my toasters reaching that point pretty quick.
    Also for @noob555 think about from the perception of humans and machines losing there separate distinctions. In other words human evolution = computerized evolution at least at some certain point, I expect a higher trend of trans-humanist thinking which will using technology as a solution for many of the human consistent problems (sort of like curing cancer with the concept of implanting a now computational person with a program).
    Last edited by Cole; 07-29-2012 at 02:20 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    If we could create an AI with creative capability it would serve as a great aid to technological research. Imagine if you had a person on your research team that could make connections between the most unrelated shit instantly and perfectly understood the underlying mechanisms of everything. R&D seed would grow exponentially and would become cheaper at the same time. I think AI would be the most important human achievement since fire was invented.
    Creating a AI with true creative capacity is impossible. At best AIs can make logistical connections nothing more. You won't see a computer painting a picaso, raphael, durer, etc. AIs don't have original ideas. Having a original idea also contains of a off chance you'll get it wrong. Machines don't get things wrong, they do exactly what they are coded for.

---------- Post added at 07:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    Oh this topic
    well personally people on this thread have either being raging brs mad that they dont get enough from the world or people who base there predictions off fictional video games
    a dumb thread with a pseudo smart idea (I guess)

Either way A.I will be ruled by several protocols which take which take priority over all activities and will even lead to self termination (think of it as computer apoptosis).
    For the other actual smart premise discussed on the thread that A.I wont spread very far and will increase at slow intervals. A.I doesn't require much human influence.
    When machines hit the point where they can understand the moderate complexities of building other machines and implementing them WITHOUT human influence then that's it there is no other human interaction necessary (for machines progress we would still need to be there to implement the protocols) and machines will grow exponentially smarter on there own.

By the way that's not that far away that's around the same intelligence level as @Blitz and for those who know blitz i think my toasters reaching that point pretty quick.
    Also for @noob555 think about from the perception of humans and machines losing there separate distinctions. In other words human evolution = computerized evolution at least at some certain point, I expect a higher trend of trans-humanist thinking which will using technology as a solution for many of the human consistent problems (sort of like curing cancer with the concept of implanting a now computational person with a program).
    What I'm saying is, in the future there will be no need for complex AIs. When every human is a genius we become something else entirely. I mean don't get me wrong we still will have flaws. As long as desires exist we will be flawed. Not saying we shouldn't have desires, lacking desires would make us something else entirely as well.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Creating a AI with true creative capacity is impossible. At best AIs can make logistical connections nothing more.
    That's only because of the physical limitations given by the technology we possess today. We may not see such technology within even a possible 100-1000 years time, but it will happen eventually. Nothing is impossible, if you consistently give something limitations, THEN it will be impossible. It is completely perceivable that we will eventually be able to design a fully functional human brain using a computer to do so, it may end up being the size of five football fields, but it is still possible.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

That's only because of the physical limitations given by the technology we possess today. We may not see such technology within even a possible 100-1000 years time, but it will happen eventually. Nothing is impossible, if you consistently give something limitations, THEN it will be impossible. It is completely perceivable that we will eventually be able to design a fully functional human brain using a computer to do so, it may end up being the size of five football fields, but it is still possible.
    Limitations give us possibilities. Explain to me the thought process behind given a machine perception. Computers use logic, creativity is perception. Humans can be repressed, computers can't. What's the point in building a flawed machine? What everyone doesn't understand is, true AI intelligence has no purpose. Having a machine that's able to be repressed doesn't answer anything.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast