Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    True, but I don't agree with punishing someone for a crime they might do. I also don't agree in capitol punishment.

A lot of people who try and rob from stores have no intention of getting involved in a gun-fight; and usually they flee if it comes down to it. I.e, they are not looking to kill someone.

I'd rather have someone rob me for all I have then have to take their life.
    The law is too vague in my opinion. To be honest if I owned a store an someone did an armed robbery i would shoot to kill, though a knife I would aim to blow their kneecap out. I wouldn't shoot to kill every time. They need to limit the law to store owners only, and make it mandatory to have inside and outside cameras for the law to be applicable, or make t so you can only plead with said law if there is physical evidence behind it. Other than that it will have to be a self defense plea which is harder to uphold with lack of evidence.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    Yes, I'm from Florida.

If you think your life is in endanger you can shoot and kill the problem/person.

1.The problem is once you kill the person, in most cases you kill the evidence. The person dead can;t defend themselves so you can only take the one who shot word for it. That leads to obvious problems because well...people will fucking lie lol

2.It's easy to say your life was in danger because everyone is different. A large athlete or x military may not be as scared/timid compared to an elderly lady.

3. In the famous Treyvon Martin case, Treyvon essentially was being stalked by a rent a cop, he was being followed for so long, he grew scared and when your scared you either choose fight or flight. Treyvon chose to fight(probabbly a ways home so where to run to lol?), started fighting Zimmerson(rent a cop). Zimmerson got tired of getting his ass beat so he pulled his gone and shot Treyvon. Simmerson is claiming self defense (stand your ground). I'm not saying Zimmerson is right or wrong, but that the law needs to change. It's to easy to claim self defense IMO.
    But I don't understand, If a large man was behind me following me every corner. I'd probably turn around and give him a good lickin, but I don't understand how it is self defense if zimmerman himself is the one who started it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Yes, I'm from Florida.

If you think your life is in endanger you can shoot and kill the problem/person.

1.The problem is once you kill the person, in most cases you kill the evidence. The person dead can;t defend themselves so you can only take the one who shot word for it. That leads to obvious problems because well...people will fucking lie lol

2.It's easy to say your life was in danger because everyone is different. A large athlete or x military may not be as scared/timid compared to an elderly lady.

3. In the famous Treyvon Martin case, Treyvon essentially was being stalked by a rent a cop, he was being followed for so long, he grew scared and when your scared you either choose fight or flight. Treyvon chose to fight(probabbly a ways home so where to run to lol?), started fighting Zimmerson(rent a cop). Zimmerson got tired of getting his ass beat so he pulled his gone and shot Treyvon. Simmerson is claiming self defense (stand your ground). I'm not saying Zimmerson is right or wrong, but that the law needs to change. It's to easy to claim self defense IMO.
    But I don't understand, If a large man was behind me following me every corner. I'd probably turn around and give him a good lickin, but I don't understand how it is self defense if zimmerman himself is the one who started it.

shitz bezerk if u ask me. Depends on the situation and the day of the week. If shit happens on a sunday and courts on a monday, fuck it i would pin you both to death row. But if it happened on a Wednesday and shit goes down thursday a fair trial would be adopted.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I agree. Me honestly, I'm to much of a pussy to fight someone following me, so I'd take my chances and run.

And on a side not, there trying to charge Zimmerson with Murder in the 2nd degree which would mean they have to show pre-meditation. TBH there is not allot of premeditation (prior planning) and they should have went with just manslaughter. So Zimmerson may get off, who knows.

Regardless, we shouldnt get to wrapped up in the individual case, and try to change the law itself, so it can not happen again.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I agree. Me honestly, I'm to much of a pussy to fight someone following me, so I'd take my chances and run.

And on a side not, there trying to charge Zimmerson with Murder in the 2nd degree which would mean they have to show pre-meditation. TBH there is not allot of premeditation (prior planning) and they should have went with just manslaughter. So Zimmerson may get off, who knows.

Regardless, we shouldnt get to wrapped up in the individual case, and try to change the law itself, so it can not happen again.
    This nigga learned how to spell.

or discovered spell check.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    spelled note wrong. not.
    Wazzup arat

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    spelled note wrong. not.
    Wazzup arat
    too also. Guess the nigga came out in you, after all.

Dem ebonics.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

So close, but I see one error
    too instead of to

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Grammar Nazi. Grammar Nazi's EVERYWHERE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Niggas wan hate :<
    Grammar Nazi. Grammar Nazi's EVERYWHERE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    what a bullshit law, really makes me feel safe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doubtful
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬøss View Post
    what if someone made u do it at gun point?
    So either way you're getting shot?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12