Thread: god?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 49
  1. #16
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post

    I used to be muslim. Atheist now
    I have respect for you. The Islam religion to me, is the biggest joke, I usually respect others religions but after debating with Muslims and actually reading the Qur'an it makes me

  2. #17
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    I have respect for you. The Islam religion to me, is the biggest joke, I usually respect others religions but after debating with Muslims and actually reading the Qur'an it makes me
    New world order, HUH, is that so
    it seems to me your an iluminati

  3. #18
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    New world order, HUH, is that so
    it seems to me your an iluminati
    I swear sometimes General and Debate acts like a conspiracy forum.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Commander X For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (07-30-2012)

  5. #19
    YellowFever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    11,910
    Reputation
    488
    Thanks
    1,937
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Buddhism: There is no "God" or almighty power; just a "prophet", more commonly referred to as a teacher. Buddhism is just a set of values to live by, and if you don't, the belief is that you are reborn in less fortunate circumstances correlating to what you've done in the past. The reincarnation part is debatable, but the overall concept is sound imo
    .





    Member Since: 20/02/2011
    Donator Since: 12/08/2011
    Minion Since: 04/10/2012

  6. #20
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
    Buddhism: There is no "God" or almighty power; just a "prophet", more commonly referred to as a teacher. Buddhism is just a set of values to live by, and if you don't, the belief is that you are reborn in less fortunate circumstances correlating to what you've done in the past. The reincarnation part is debatable, but the overall concept is sound imo

    agreed. Buddhism is probly the most slick religion out there.

  7. #21
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬss View Post
    agreed. Buddhism is probly the most slick religion out there.
    everyone has their opinion and thats yours
    so dont go out there concluding THat what ever you spontaneously believe is the answer

    ---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    I swear sometimes General and Debate acts like a conspiracy forum.
    Not really from where i see it

  8. #22
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,698
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    everyone has their opinion and thats yours
    so dont go out there concluding THat what ever you spontaneously believe is the answer

    ---------- Post added at 06:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------



    Not really from where i see it
    You are obviously new, welcome to General.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  9. #23
    CheapShizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Loading.........
    Posts
    666
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    28
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    You are obviously new, welcome to General.
    Not funny

  10. #24
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    You are obviously new, welcome to General.
    Not funny

    newphag. Welcome
    to general /troll

  11. #25
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,773
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Satan is a better person than God, he doesn't destroy humanity countless of times over and over.

  12. #26
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    God killed 2 million or billion people in the bible, satan only killed 10.

    God is a jerk


  13. #27
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,773
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    God killed 2 million or billion people in the bible, satan only killed 10.

    God is an asshole
    Seems more correct.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to InCognito For This Useful Post:

    Paul (07-30-2012)

  15. #28
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    God killed 2 million or billion people in the bible, satan only killed 10.

    God is a jerk
    You're a dicklicker your argument is invalid you love slurping on big old cocks milking guys balls for every drop.

    @InCognito I agree with you (because you're not a cocksucker and said basically the same thing which makes him wrong yet you correct).

    @CheapShizz seriously? The illuminati? Dear lord what a joke..

  16. #29
    Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Faggotistan
    Posts
    6,295
    Reputation
    473
    Thanks
    1,055
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You're a dicklicker your argument is invalid you love slurping on big old cocks milking guys balls for every drop.

    @InCognito I agree with you (because you're not a cocksucker and said basically the same thing which makes him wrong yet you correct).

    @CheapShizz seriously? The illuminati? Dear lord what a joke..
    Congratz, i don't give a fuck about your comment /egwd

    And btw, your argument sucks


  17. #30
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You're a dicklicker your argument is invalid you love slurping on big old cocks milking guys balls for every drop.

    @InCognito I agree with you (because you're not a cocksucker and said basically the same thing which makes him wrong yet you correct).

    @CheapShizz seriously? The illuminati? Dear lord what a joke..
    Congratz, i don't give a fuck about your comment /egwd

    And btw, your argument sucks

    just quit mpgh like all other CS

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. gunz god mode
    By pepsi_dude_777 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:00 PM
  2. can i have a god mode
    By plapla1 in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 01:06 PM
  3. GunZ God Mod
    By Brunogol in forum Gunz Hacks
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 10:09 PM
  4. Dear god NO...
    By Kyojiro in forum General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2006, 08:30 PM
  5. God hates sweden???? :S
    By gunot in forum General
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 01-22-2006, 06:33 PM