Thread: god?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

god?

If God exists and Satan does too. What Powers would Satan have? God created our universe and all living things... And Satan rules some underground hell cavern, and hes suppose to rival him? Religion is rtard.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Well the little red man in hell can set shit on fire even if it came fresh from ur mouth. so stfu.

Thanks
    Satan wasn't any type of "god" he was an angel that was cast out of Heaven. Why would he have powers?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    He's a fallen angel and is one of God's creatures. Before Lucifer rose to power, Hell was controlled by the Angel of Death, I believe. Azrael.

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Well, there is a logical fallacy, if I ever saw one.

Why does Satan have to exist if God exists?

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Well, there is a logical fallacy, if I ever saw one.

Why does Satan have to exist if God exists?

Well why down down have to exist if up does? u get the point...

𝕡𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕗𝕒𝕥
    Admin
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬss View Post
    Well why down down have to exist if up does? u get the point...
    I get what he's saying, but it's a fallacy none the less. Satan and God being polar opposites is a matter of opinion.

Living forever after dying sounds like torture to me.

v1.96 - Tutorials, Upgraded Town, Def Revamp
    v1.97 - Cutscenes/Quests, Friend List
    v1.98 - Classes, Necklace/Rings
    v1.99 - Guilds
    v2.00 - Open Beta

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    We have a debate section for a reason.

Also, if you actually read the bible you would realize hell and earth will be the same. None who have died are in hell today. They will suffer a second death in the furnace, otherwise the Earth which will burn. Lucifer and the 1/3 of the angels that followed him in the war against God will be cast into said furnace and die. Lucifer and his angels are on Earth, as this is the place of the furnace.

Do people really not read what they talk about? Hell every answer is in the fucking bible. If you don't read it for religions sake, at least read it for the story, it's a really fucking good story if you see it as fiction. Graphic, and creative. But if you're going to talk about what it means, at least know what you're talking about

"So shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire." Matthew 13:40-42. "The word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." John 12:48.

"The hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." John 5:28, 29. "The wicked is reserved to the day of destruction." "Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb." Job 21:30, 32.

"The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23. "Sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." James 1:15. "God ... gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8.

"So shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man ... shall cast them into a furnace of fire." Matthew 13:40-42. "They went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." Revelation 20:9. "The righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner." Proverbs 11:31.

"The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10.

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Revelation 22:12. "And then he shall reward every man according to his works." Matthew 16:27. "That servant, which knew his lord's will, and ... neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes." Luke 12:47, 48.

"Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it." Isaiah 47:14. "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth." "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:1, 4.

"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch." "And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts." Malachi 4:1, 3.

"It is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." Matthew 5:30. "Rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28. "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:20.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:10. "I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. ... And never shall thou be any more." Ezekiel 28:18, 19.

"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41. "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15. "For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be." "The enemies of the Lord ... shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away." Psalms 37:10, 20.

"As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?" Ezekiel 33:11. "For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." Luke 9:56. "For the Lord shall rise up ... that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:21.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    We have a debate section for a reason.

Also, if you actually read the bible you would realize hell and earth will be the same. None who have died are in hell today. They will suffer a second death in the furnace, otherwise the Earth which will burn. Lucifer and the 1/3 of the angels that followed him in the war against God will be cast into said furnace and die. Lucifer and his angels are on Earth, as this is the place of the furnace.

Do people really not read what they talk about? Hell every answer is in the fucking bible. If you don't read it for religions sake, at least read it for the story, it's a really fucking good story if you see it as fiction. Graphic, and creative. But if you're going to talk about what it means, at least know what you're talking about

"So shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire." Matthew 13:40-42. "The word that I have spoken, the same shall judge him in the last day." John 12:48.

"The hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice, And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation." John 5:28, 29. "The wicked is reserved to the day of destruction." "Yet shall he be brought to the grave, and shall remain in the tomb." Job 21:30, 32.

"The wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23. "Sin, when it is finished, bringeth forth death." James 1:15. "God ... gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life." John 3:16.

"But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death." Revelation 21:8.

"So shall it be in the end of this world. The Son of man ... shall cast them into a furnace of fire." Matthew 13:40-42. "They went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them." Revelation 20:9. "The righteous shall be recompensed in the earth: much more the wicked and the sinner." Proverbs 11:31.

"The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up." 2 Peter 3:10.

"And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be." Revelation 22:12. "And then he shall reward every man according to his works." Matthew 16:27. "That servant, which knew his lord's will, and ... neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes." Luke 12:47, 48.

"Behold, they shall be as stubble; the fire shall burn them; they shall not deliver themselves from the power of the flame: there shall not be a coal to warm at, nor fire to sit before it." Isaiah 47:14. "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth." "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." Revelation 21:1, 4.

"For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch." "And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the Lord of hosts." Malachi 4:1, 3.

"It is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell." Matthew 5:30. "Rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28. "The soul that sinneth, it shall die." Ezekiel 18:20.

"And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:10. "I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee. ... And never shall thou be any more." Ezekiel 28:18, 19.

"Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels." Matthew 25:41. "And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire." Revelation 20:15. "For yet a little while, and the wicked shall not be." "The enemies of the Lord ... shall consume; into smoke shall they consume away." Psalms 37:10, 20.

"As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die?" Ezekiel 33:11. "For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them." Luke 9:56. "For the Lord shall rise up ... that he may do his work, his strange work; and bring to pass his act, his strange act." Isaiah 28:21.
    So we are in hell?

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ahmadtaha26 View Post

So we are in hell?
    Technically Those who have died and have no followed the teachings of the lord (this is in my translation of one of the versus) are in a slumber until the day of judgment, in which the Earth will become the everlasting furnace until all sin has been turned to ash.

Basically, there is no hell until the end of the world. It is misconstrued by the catholic church as a scare tactic for kids to be believers in God. People who believe Hell is even mentioned as an actual place physically as of now just don't know how to read the Bible.

First time I read the Bible was while I was agnostic, and I thought it was an amazing story. The best story I've ever read actually. I read it over probably fifty times while being agnostic, then some crazy shit happened in my life (not willing to say, bit personal) and now I believe in the Lord. I don't, however, believe in organized religion I believe you can believe what you want, I won't judge on your beliefs, just don't preach to me. When it comes to God, however, I will correct people on their interpretations, but I won't get in an argument trying to prove it. That's not how I believe you should end up becoming a believer in Christ, you'll believe if you want, not if I make you

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Loouis (07-29-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Technically Those who have died and have no followed the teachings of the lord (this is in my translation of one of the versus) are in a slumber until the day of judgment, in which the Earth will become the everlasting furnace until all sin has been turned to ash.

Basically, there is no hell until the end of the world. It is misconstrued by the catholic church as a scare tactic for kids to be believers in God. People who believe Hell is even mentioned as an actual place physically as of now just don't know how to read the Bible.

First time I read the Bible was while I was agnostic, and I thought it was an amazing story. The best story I've ever read actually. I read it over probably fifty times while being agnostic, then some crazy shit happened in my life (not willing to say, bit personal) and now I believe in the Lord. I don't, however, believe in organized religion I believe you can believe what you want, I won't judge on your beliefs, just don't preach to me. When it comes to God, however, I will correct people on their interpretations, but I won't get in an argument trying to prove it. That's not how I believe you should end up becoming a believer in Christ, you'll believe if you want, not if I make you
    I used to be muslim. Atheist now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahmad For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (07-30-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    There is a debate section....

And I don't think Satan "rivals" God but he the tool in which God tests man.

I'm not a Christian so I do not know but that is what I comprehend.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    God doesn't have a rival
    he is the almighty!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapShizz View Post
    God doesn't have a rival
    he is the almighty!
    im his rival...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬss View Post
    im his rival...
    YOu sir, Just made your path way to hell!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast