Thread: BaaaathSaaaalts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish

    Arrow Trash Pickup Services

    Well I recently bought a house, and I never had to worry about trash pickup at my condo. Who do you guys recommend? Best pricing? Best service?

    If you don't live in the US, don't give me your two cents please- it wont matter.. lol.
    Last edited by Swampnuts; 07-30-2012 at 12:25 PM.

  2. #2
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    u need to pay for trash pickup?

  3. #3
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,072
    It depend on we're you live. If there is a Sanico by you check that our they have very good service and aren't too expensive, as well they do recycling.

    Why the fuck did you label this bath salts?

  4. #4
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It depend on we're you live. If there is a Sanico by you check that our they have very good service and aren't too expensive, as well they do recycling.

    Why the fuck did you label this bath salts?
    haha i'm waiting on a GM to change it. ..dont ask.

  5. #5
    [SMA] Paradise`'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Posts
    8,885
    Reputation
    1734
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Blah
    Well for me, my parents pay 60$ a month for the city to come pick up our trash every Monday, so I don't know anything else about trash pickup.

  6. #6
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    //

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradise` View Post
    Well for me, my parents pay 60$ a month for the city to come pick up our trash every Monday, so I don't know anything else about trash pickup.
    wow thats steep, the quote i got from EverKept was 50$/3months

  7. #7
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    just take bathsalts so when your garbage man comes you can just eat his face
    that way your not only playing for trash pickup but also a free meal.

  8. #8
    Borndel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    6,105
    Reputation
    1503
    Thanks
    1,037
    My Mood
    Doh
    OT(sort of): can't you get high off of bath salts

  9. #9
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,701
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It depend on we're you live. If there is a Sanico by you check that our they have very good service and aren't too expensive, as well they do recycling.

    Why the fuck did you label this bath salts?
    Lol Originally he asked if anyone has ever done any bath salts I'm sure you have


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  10. #10
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    Lol Originally he asked if anyone has ever done any bath salts I'm sure you have
    Yes, I totally smoke bath salts all the time. smh

  11. #11
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
    Well I recently bought a house, and I never had to worry about trash pickup at my condo. Who do you guys recommend? Best pricing? Best service?

    If you don't live in the US, don't give me your two cents please- it wont matter.. lol.
    I'd rather save my Canadian two cents, they'll be worth more than American currency soon enough.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  12. #12
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I'd rather save my Canadian two cents, they'll be worth more than American currency soon enough.
    wont argue with that.. lol. i'd rather have an Osama plan than an Obama plan.

  13. #13
    DєfKOniK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    3,221
    Reputation
    234
    Thanks
    417
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampnuts View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I'd rather save my Canadian two cents, they'll be worth more than American currency soon enough.
    wont argue with that.. lol. i'd rather have an Osama plan than an Obama plan.


    lol. Canadian Government FTW!

  14. #14
    Breast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    4
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    0

  15. #15
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Breast View Post
    tha fuhh is this?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast