PB Minion Since - 12.12.13

R.I.P Royce Since - 1.13.14
    The Return (ROTMG) since 03.23.15
    GTA Minion since 04.22.15

R.I.P Royce again since 06.28.15
    The Return again(Steam) since 02.28.17
    CrossFire Minion Since -09.20.17
    Fornite Minion Since - 10.10.17

"well ain't dat sum shit. Sucks for you, but you did well professionally, and nobody can ever say you would be shit at any future positions. But you just gotta know when to not fuck up, or just go the silent mod route like tommi, or ravallo, or nico." - Doc

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminarly View Post
    Did you refresh the thread and see my comment? No way you replied that quickly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Name: Michael Robert Barone.

Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): I am interested in Crossfire, and Call Of Duty. I am pretty knowledgeable in CrossFire since I have been playing the game for a while. I think I started back in 2009, or early 2010. In Call Of Duty, I am not as smart as I am regarding to Crossfire. I have had COD for a while, but only play on the xBox360 console.

Regarding Crossfire - I know a lot about how players act. I know the price of guns, zombie mode crates, crates, prices of ZP, and basically everything regarding to weaponry. I know how people try to hide hacks, and I know how people think; I know their logic/strategies.

Regarding COD - I know lots of stuff about how people troll others, and how to prevent this. I know how people think, and how they act. I know when they are being a braggart, and when they are just being a "try-hard".

Time available: I am available from 2:45PM - 10:15PM, during weekdays. On weekends, I'd say basically the whole day.

Reasons you should get this position: Well, I am a very responsible young man. I believe that helping out, and giving back to a community, that has helped you out, is the right thing to do. I think I would try my best to help out, and I wouldn't fool around, nor disrespect the laws of MPGH. I would spend all my effort on helping others, and would respect them, just as I respect Dave, Liz, and all the staff of MPGH. I think respect is a big thing when it comes to talking to each other. No matter who you are, you should always respect one another. Whether it be Dave - The King of MPGH, or me, the nobody. Respect is the goal to gaining somebody's trust.

What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Sadly, I haven't done too much. If I get the position, I plan on helping others, and contributing all my time, or at least most of it to their needs and assistance.

Note: Thank you for taking the time to read my application for the editor position. Good luck to all.

Regards,

the_soup

Reason for Editing: I wrote a little bit more.
    Last edited by the_soup; 09-26-2012 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Wrote a little more
    Need help concerning CrossFire?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Name: Max
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Crossfire, Runescape, Minecraft
    Time available: About 6 hours/day
    Reasons you should get this position: I've been playing Minecraft since it came out. I've been playing Runescape and Crossfire for a few years so I know pretty much about the games.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: Write stuff?:O

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    @Dave84311 any more news on when will the editors be choosen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Post in this thread with your application:
    Name: Jerry Chan
    Game(s) interested in (Include how knowledgeable you think you are in each game): Crossfire, I believe I have possibly the most knowledge in Crossfire than any other applicant. I started playing Crossfire China in 2007 when my cousin showed me the game. I then started playing Crossfire NA as soon as it was released with z8games in 2009. I play daily up to 5-6 hours a day (when I'm not busy) and at least 2-3 hours (when I'm not as busy) and know everything there is to any of the modes, weapons or game content.
    Time available: Up to 8 hours a day if i'm not busy (already spending around 5 hours on mpgh daily), at least 3 hours if I am extremely busy.
    Reasons you should get this position: There are many reasons I should get this position, a few of them include: I have connections to many reviewers and weapon owners in the game if I should ever need to get info regarding a section I am doing in the wiki, I have very good english/grammar and am from the United States!! (unlike some of the other applicants who barely speak any English) I also speak multiple languages including Chinese, Spanish, English and a bit of Japanese (for translations or such)
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: I plan to bring my knowledge from playing crossfire to the wiki and share it with many others across the world. So far I am a fairly new member to mpgh, but I will work hard if I recieve the position and hopefully spread much info/knowledge with the crossfire community ^_^.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rory View Post
    @Dave84311 any more news on when will the editors be choosen?
    I think he might have already chosen them. But if he hasn't, then he will - don't worry. Goodluck, and hope you become and editor and get the spot you desire!
    Need help concerning CrossFire?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I will join pls i am good and i can do it

Thank me PLS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Name-Dragos C.
    Game(s) interested in : Crossfire
    Time available: 4 hours +
    Reasons you should get this position:I am playing CF europe,but i play Crossfire for 5 years,so i played Cf NA too.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki:I have read some things on the Wiki,and i want to make it better.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Name: Raindle
    Game Interested: CrossFire
    Time Available: 5+, Always Online When Saturday And Sunday
    Reasons you should get this position:
    Cuz I Addicted In CrossFire And Too Many Things I Learned In That Game.
    Philippine Anonymous Member.
    I Know Many Hacks In That Game.

My Dream Is to Be A Minions.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Lightbulb

MY NAME IS : VANCE PEDROSO AGE: 23 LOCATION: PHILIPPINES INTEREST GAME: WARROCK TO FULLY KNOW ABOUT WARROCK

Thanks

Hi All!

Hi there to all, I am also genuinely eager of learning Personal home pages programming, except I am new one, I forever used to examine content related to PHP programming. - 1995

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumsinsossy View Post
    @Hannibal @Jigsaw

outside link :/

Thanks

2012 new style ugg uk sale online fast free shipping

Discount uggs outlet stores-Shop Our New Collection &

Classics ugg sale On hand go For ugg boots clearance from the uggs clearance store, a good option to pick up cheap ugg australia sale no cost shipping. ugg boots sale uk

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Name: Henry
    Game(s) interested Time available: CrossFire | everyday from 2PM-4PM and 8PM - 11 PM eastern tim
    Reasons you should get this position: I have been playing CrossFire from the first day it came out. I am chinese and when the game came out on 2007, i started playing it. When i came to America in 2010, i started playing the North America version. I have been to many hack sites and i am REALLY against leeching and other stuff that doesnt give the original makers credits.
    What have you done and what do you plan to do on the wiki: i havent done anything on wiki yet, but when i get privileges on both, i will be spending time on mpgh and wiki and edit infomation to make it past tense when it is. Also i will keep it updated whenever it is needed, including small items.
    --------->L@@k<--------------
    IGN: zIzHomeBoy
    IGN: _[CN]Te.He
    IGN: [uZ]weeD...?
    IGN: -Misfortune.
    IGN: [uMad]Brianz

Clan: S1ent_Sh0t
    Clan: -=Legends=-
    Clan: Pharaons

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast