Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed

    Does it count as lucid dreaming if...

    you can like control how you speak/what you do but you can't really like do traditional lucid dreaming like fly on command?

    because i think i've been able to lucid dream without no technique for quite some time [maybe a few years... ]

    Just curious as like - i don't know what goes on in your dreams so....

    yeah.

    /inb4ihavegreatdreamsifyouknowwhatimean
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  2. #2
    Doc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Gender
    female
    Location
    In your meatus
    Posts
    23,573
    Reputation
    2920
    Thanks
    5,343
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Yes it is lucid dreaming. If you are aware that you are dreaming whilst still being able to continue in a deep sleep state then you are lucid dreaming. It's a really loose term.

  3. #3
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    As @Doc said, you are lucid dreaming. If you are aware you are dreaming while in the 4th REM phase of the cycle then it is lucid dreaming, which isn't difficult. The difficult part is taking complete control over your dreams, because that is your conscious commanding your subconscious. A lucid dream is literally just a dream that takes place in your conscious (parietal lobes).

  4. #4
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Yes it is lucid dreaming. If you are aware that you are dreaming whilst still being able to continue in a deep sleep state then you are lucid dreaming. It's a really loose term.
    hmm..

    because i had a dream like a few days ago and i had had that dream before i felt, and i was like "follow meeeeeeee, i've had this dream before"

    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    As @Doc said, you are lucid dreaming. If you are aware you are dreaming while in the 4th REM phase of the cycle then it is lucid dreaming, which isn't difficult. The difficult part is taking complete control over your dreams, because that is your conscious commanding your subconscious. A lucid dream is literally just a dream that takes place in your conscious (parietal lobes).
    you sure are into the human body...
    awwww, i thought i had mastered lucid dreaming with no effort ;(
    how do you mean complete control?

    does it count where you control your actions and shit but you arn't really aware that it's a dream?
    (i had an awesome dream last night but i don't think my mind noticed that it was a dream at that time)
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  5. #5
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


    hmm..

    because i had a dream like a few days ago and i had had that dream before i felt, and i was like "follow meeeeeeee, i've had this dream before"



    you sure are into the human body...
    awwww, i thought i had mastered lucid dreaming with no effort ;(
    how do you mean complete control?

    does it count where you control your actions and shit but you arn't really aware that it's a dream?
    (i had an awesome dream last night but i don't think my mind noticed that it was a dream at that time)
    The human body naturally has the most powerful hallucinogen known to man (DMT) of course im into it

    As for lucid dreaming, you only lucid dream when you are aware that you are dreaming. It's basically the same effect as tripping on DMT, you know that it is fake no matter how realistic things get. It's more common for people who are able to control their lucid dreams to actually go into the lucid dream directly from being awake into the first REM stage. This makes it easier to control te dream as your subconscious has not fully taken control of the dream (or the trip essentially). Basically, if you know how to control your trip, you can easily control a lucid dream.

    The body is the most Interesting thing to research, it's Like my hobby to just look up useless thugs about it

  6. #6
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    The human body naturally has the most powerful hallucinogen known to man (DMT) of course im into it

    As for lucid dreaming, you only lucid dream when you are aware that you are dreaming. It's basically the same effect as tripping on DMT, you know that it is fake no matter how realistic things get. It's more common for people who are able to control their lucid dreams to actually go into the lucid dream directly from being awake into the first REM stage. This makes it easier to control te dream as your subconscious has not fully taken control of the dream (or the trip essentially). Basically, if you know how to control your trip, you can easily control a lucid dream.

    The body is the most Interesting thing to research, it's Like my hobby to just look up useless thugs about it
    my brain has imploded with knowledge and confusion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  7. #7
    Vehrdyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    House of house
    Posts
    8,557
    Reputation
    206
    Thanks
    5,487
    my dream be a trusted member , hell yeah >.<

  8. #8
    Mr. Lonely's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    female
    Location
    The future
    Posts
    4,900
    Reputation
    552
    Thanks
    431
    My Mood
    Pensive
    I really easy way to get lucid reams that goes beyond 10 minutes is being on nicotine patches, no lie. First few days you get nightmares (probably family dying) then all is well from there.

    _<span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span><span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span> <span class="EmojiInput mj230" title="Black Heart Suit ::hearts::"></span>_


  9. #9
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post


    my brain has imploded with knowledge and confusion.
    Look up tryptamines and you'll find numerous different drugs and chemicals you can use to help induce lucid dreaming they are only meant to be used as an ambient incense though don't forget that

  10. #10
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Lonely View Post
    I really easy way to get lucid reams that goes beyond 10 minutes is being on nicotine patches, no lie. First few days you get nightmares (probably family dying) then all is well from there.
    i dont smoke :s
    i'm 14 so i'd get extreme dirty looks from people :s
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Look up tryptamines and you'll find numerous different drugs and chemicals you can use to help induce lucid dreaming they are only meant to be used as an ambient incense though don't forget that
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

  11. #11
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Look up tryptamines and you'll find numerous different drugs and chemicals you can use to help induce lucid dreaming they are only meant to be used as an ambient incense though don't forget that
    Inb4 bath salt cannibal pt. 2



  12. #12
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by FangedBeast View Post

    i dont smoke :s
    i'm 14 so i'd get extreme dirty looks from people :s


    You're nt supposed to smoke tryptamines, just burn them as incense, sadly kids smoke them and they end up getting banned every so often

    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Inb4 bath salt cannibal pt. 2
    Bath salts aren't tryptamines

  13. #13
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    Bath salts aren't tryptamines
    Smoke that shit and you'll still go bonkers.



  14. #14
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    Smoke that shit and you'll still go bonkers.
    Shit makes you trip balls

  15. #15
    FangedBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    England
    Posts
    1,882
    Reputation
    69
    Thanks
    143
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post


    You're nt supposed to smoke tryptamines, just burn them as incense, sadly kids smoke them and they end up getting banned every so often



    Bath salts aren't tryptamines
    nah, i was talking about the nicotine patches
    Quote Originally Posted by Irie View Post

    It's funny how everyone comes to MPGH with their problems


    Fuck her and get it over with..
    Press that 'Thanks' button below this if I helped you in my post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Lucid Dream music
    By AcampingTree in forum General
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-09-2012, 02:28 AM
  2. lucid dreaming
    By xsoulkillerx in forum General
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-08-2011, 02:28 PM
  3. Does this count
    By Shadeyz346 in forum General
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 06:25 AM
  4. Lucid dreaming
    By (G)rapefruit in forum General
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-21-2010, 03:35 PM
  5. Im unsure if this counts as spam, if it does close please.
    By beware555 in forum CrossFire Hacks & Cheats
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-28-2009, 02:55 AM