Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 83
  1. #31
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    All I see is a Canadian nationalist.
    There's nothing wrong with nationalism, as long as it doesn't obscure logic and facts.

  2. #32
    ..x_X_x..'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On The [[[MoOoN]]]
    Posts
    1,812
    Reputation
    49
    Thanks
    620
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    This shit happens all the time. America has thousands of gun deaths a year, there are bound to be a few larger shootings.The media is just paying special attention recently.
    i think we gonna be like this in Egypt........shit

  3. #33
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    There's nothing wrong with nationalism, as long as it doesn't obscure logic and facts.
    I'm not say nationalism is bad but his nationalism seems to intrude on every single thread he posts in, I'm personally sick of it, you don't see me going to threads saying "FUCK ALL COUNTRIES MERICA IS DA BEST!!!!" I would have liked if he said "what a horrible event something needs to be done."


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  4. #34
    maximon555's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Paradigm City
    Posts
    782
    Reputation
    100
    Thanks
    93
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I bet the shooter is one of those gun-toting ultranationalist rednecks.
    Last edited by maximon555; 08-06-2012 at 02:29 AM.

  5. #35
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking


    Fuck all other countries.

  6. #36
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Fuck all other countries.
    Fuck America it's all about Russia. Dumb Americans need to learn that Russia is the only superpower.


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  7. #37
    derkman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Don't worry about it
    Posts
    8,292
    Reputation
    255
    Thanks
    390
    My Mood
    Cool
    That was like a half hour south of where I live. It was weird watching the local news channels handle a huge shooting.


  8. #38
    Canadian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    On my computer chair playing crossfire.
    Posts
    2,831
    Reputation
    18
    Thanks
    271
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Commander X View Post
    All I see is a Canadian nationalist.
    If you think me pointing out your flaws in your argument and giving facts as "Canadian nationalism" than I guess you're right aren't you.

  9. #39
    Commander X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anonymous
    Posts
    723
    Reputation
    83
    Thanks
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post


    If you think me pointing out your flaws in your argument and giving facts as "Canadian nationalism" than I guess you're right aren't you.
    Russia will always win. Russia destroy you and your tiny country!
    Then*


    "Christian Bible, the Gospel of Mark, chapter five, verse nine. We acknowledge this as an appropriate metaphor. We are Legion, a terminal of the Geth. We will integrate into Normandy."
    -Legion

  10. #40
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    It is very likely that the media is playing this up due to the Colorado shooting.

    Guns are not required by citizens to keep them\community safe. UK Police officers are usually not equip with guns in typical situations, and there is also lower a crime rate there than in Canada. However the UK has proved itself very tough on crime (look at the UK riots that occured I think early this year or last year.) They were much more aggressive than the Canadian police in regards to pushing criminals through their courts. Obviously, citizens don't have guns there either.

    Japan has an incredibly dense population and yet their crime is lower than the UK. (they have gun control much stricter than that of Canada) However, it is arguable on whether this low crime rate is due to gun control, or "People control."
    But you can't just make guns illegal in america. There's 30 million of them here that we know of, probably more that we don't. At this point, all that making guns illegal would do is take them away from law abiding people. The criminals couldn't care less. The crazy people will use knifes or chainsaws if they can't get guns. They will make bombs from fertilizer. etc.


  11. #41
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    But you can't just make guns illegal in america. There's 30 million of them here that we know of, probably more that we don't. At this point, all that making guns illegal would do is take them away from law abiding people. The criminals couldn't care less. The crazy people will use knifes or chainsaws if they can't get guns. They will make bombs from fertilizer. etc.
    I didn't mean to suggest that you should :S . I agree, even if you wanted too, its too late for America to closely regulate guns.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  12. #42
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I didn't mean to suggest that you should :S . I agree, even if you wanted too, its too late for America to closely regulate guns.
    We could accomplish the task slowly overtime, but we can't keep someone with the same policies in office that long.


  13. #43
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post


    We could accomplish the task slowly overtime, but we can't keep someone with the same policies in office that long.
    Fuck regulating guns. Banning guns is literally illegal. It is against the constitution. The 2nd amendment is not intended for sport or self protection. It's to defend America against tyranny, domestic or foreign. The 1st and 2nd amendment make the American people the most powerful on earth. We have rights, and we have the tooth and nail to preserve them.

  14. #44
    Disturbed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,427
    Reputation
    1065
    Thanks
    2,563
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Fuck regulating guns. Banning guns is literally illegal. It is against the constitution. The 2nd amendment is not intended for sport or self protection. It's to defend America against tyranny, domestic or foreign. The 1st and 2nd amendment make the American people the most powerful on earth. We have rights, and we have the tooth and nail to preserve them.
    Regulation doesn't make them illegal. It means we keep close track of them, every gun has a number and a name attached to it. You have to transfer titles like a car. People who fail to pass a psychological examination will not be able to own one. People who have committed violent crimes 2 or more times can not own one.

    And you might like to know that keeping a citizen from owning a nuclear missile also violates the second amendment. It is an armament.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 08-06-2012 at 08:56 AM.


  15. #45
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    I blame online games! well that and sex deprivation...
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Virginia College Shooting
    By Aecurity in forum United States of America
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
  2. What is 1 of the best free shooting game?
    By shadowsecret in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Virginia Tech Shooting
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
  4. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
  5. differen between Europe and USA
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:59 AM