Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 83
  1. #61
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    There is no reason why we can't have a discussion about the problems in the USA because Africa is having bigger problems. Relativley speaking, everything is irrelevant; and you're pulling one of those arguments right now. Sure, it is logical, but it also doesn't get anyone anywhere.


    People need to get it out of their heads that America is the gold standard of humanitarian society.
    As long as humans inhabit this place there will be some kind of violence.
    A lot of these nut jobs that snap and kill people end up getting sensationalized by the media,
    and that is the exact response that they wanted, because their life is shit. No one pays attention to them,
    they figure when they die, no one will remember them. The media wants to plaster their photos on the front page,
    make them the top story on the 6 O'clock news. Consequently giving the criminal exactly what they want.
    I'd say that's a big issue, yet you don't hear much about that.

    Also, I don't care if the violence is in a third world country or not.
    They are still human. Their lives are no more worthless or important then our lives. Demographic shouldn't matter.
    People still lost their lives senselessly. Our own political structures are corrupt..whats your point?

  2. #62
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Wow you found one "you're." Congratu-mutha-fuckin-lations. You argument makes perfect sense now. You realise that this entire paragraph could stand alone, and it would still be addressing the same audience, right? It establishes its own subject. Regardless, no point arguing about a misunderstanding. And further, no point flamming one about it either. If you're looking to start a flame war, you can kindly GTFO of my thread; otherwise, get back on topic.
    I'm left to keep believing you're ignorant because it looks like you originally vaguely addressed it because it could be a continuation (actually a logical conclusion depending on how you view a statement when starting a sentence for a paragraph after a direct response), but you can't even say that doesn't look like it could run off from the first sentence. Get some god damn better word choice. I was defending what I said, you're the one who is pretty much trying to start any sort of "flame war", because you're not even going without insulting what you even confirm was a misunderstanding.

    So much for not being closed-minded. I also thought I could only go with highlighting what was in second person and that you could read what else I said for the second paragraph, but I suppose not. If you truly want to just end this, just be the bigger man and don't respond, because otherwise you're going to try to negate whatever points I bring up.



  3. #63
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,806
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,643
    My Mood
    Devilish
    No guns = get stabbed with a knife, shot with a compound bow or something of the sort. Tighter gun control = solution. People must register to have guns and take it away from the looney tards.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

  4. #64
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    He seems to pursuing it. We'll see what he says about it though :S
    That's what actually happened.

  5. #65
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    <span style="font-family: Tahoma"><font color="Blue"><font size="2"><br>
    <br>
    People need to get it out of their heads that America is the gold standard of humanitarian society.<br>
    As long as humans inhabit this place there will be some kind of violence. <br>
    A lot of these nut jobs that snap and kill people end up getting sensationalized by the media, <br>
    and that is the exact response that they wanted, because their life is shit. No one pays attention to them, <br>
    they figure when they die, no one will remember them. The media wants to plaster their photos on the front page, <br>
    make them the top story on the 6 O'clock news. Consequently giving the criminal exactly what they want. <br>
    I'd say that's a big issue, yet you don't hear much about that. <br>
    <br>
    Also, I don't care if the violence is in a third world country or not. <br>
    They are still human. Their lives are no more worthless or important then our lives. Demographic shouldn't matter. <br>
    People still lost their lives senselessly. Our own political structures are corrupt..whats your point?</font></font></span>
    <br>
    <br>My point is that just because one place is worse doesn't mean we can't discuss the issues of another. :S Basically, reread my last post, I'm not going to restate it.<br><br><div>
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I'm left to keep believing you're ignorant because it looks like you originally vaguely addressed it because it could be a continuation (actually a logical conclusion depending on how you view a statement when starting a sentence for a paragraph after a direct response), but you can't even say that doesn't look like it could run off from the first sentence.&nbsp;.
    </div><div><br>If you used quotes I wouldn't have skipped down to the last sentence. Look, I really don't care about the misunderstanding of who I was addressing.</div> You're right, I was vague. You happy now?
    <br><div>
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    otherwise you're going to try to negate whatever points I bring up.
    <br>What points? All you've done is bitch about the overly-simplistic presentation of my thread.<br><br>At this point, I really couldn't give less of a shit Paladin. Either gtfo or get back on topic.</div>
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-06-2012 at 03:59 PM.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  6. #66
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    OK, here's what America should do:

    Not change anything, and watch outside comments on how bad we are because 6 people got capped by someone who was clearly not mentally stable. It is no different than someone taking a chainsaw to a crowd of people in the middle of NYC and it isn't a gun control issue. Hundreds are killed and oppressed elsewhere and those countries aren't even third world countries.


    P.S. Correcting myself and justifying myself has nothing to do with the way your thread is presented. These threads are played and belong in Debate Fort.



  7. #67
    Ethereal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    13,690
    Reputation
    1963
    Thanks
    3,254
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    <br>
    <br>My point is that just because one place is worse doesn't mean we can't discuss the issues of another. :S Basically, reread my last post, I'm not going to restate it.<br><br><div></div><div><br>If you used quotes I wouldn't have skipped down to the last sentence. Look, I really don't care about the misunderstanding of who I was addressing.</div> You're right, I was vague. You happy now?
    <br><div><br>What points? All you've done is bitch about the overly-simplistic presentation of my thread.<br><br>At this point, I really couldn't give less of a shit Paladin. Either gtfo or get back on topic.</div>

    I am discussing it.. stop acting like you gotta spell shit out to people. You aren't an overly brilliant person.
    I think we can all follow what you're saying perfectly well.
    Just because our opinions differ from your own doesn't give you a free pass to act like a pompous cunt.
    Last edited by Ethereal; 08-06-2012 at 04:11 PM.

  8. #68
    1h1a1i's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    1,252
    Reputation
    7
    Thanks
    21
    My Mood
    Doh
    Guns aren't the problem, people killing people are the problem! Guns just make it easy If its not guns, its knives
    Unfortunately there are crazies everywhere and a multitude of methods to kill people..
    I blame minorities
    Last edited by 1h1a1i; 08-06-2012 at 04:26 PM.
    Super Happy Fun Time

    "...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

  9. #69
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,813
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post



    I am discussing it.. stop acting like you gotta spell shit out to people. You aren't an overly brilliant person.
    I think we can all follow what you're saying perfectly well.
    Just because our opinions differ from your own doesn't give you a free pass to act like a pompous cunt.
    You asked what my point was, I restated it and then told you to reread my last post with a clearer understanding.

    And now you're getting mad at me?



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  10. #70
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    I blame this thread
    makes me wanna go out and shoot some civilians

  11. #71
    Paladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    In my swamp, taking a fat ogre shit
    Posts
    7,564
    Reputation
    744
    Thanks
    1,534
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post
    I blame this thread
    makes me wanna go out and shoot some civilians
    This thread made me hit a pedestrian while driving.



  12. #72
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    This thread made me hit a pedestrian while driving.
    look out dave

  13. #73
    Ninja Galaxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    t-bagging you
    Posts
    276
    Reputation
    12
    Thanks
    7
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    I hope 99% of americans die, good riddance to those fat faggots.

  14. #74
    vaporak10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Adam West's Refrigerator
    Posts
    564
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    34
    My Mood
    Amazed
    What happens when 300+ million people who are of any different races, religions and ideologies gather in one country where the economy and government has gone downhill? The emergence of the crazies and the media literally has mega orgasms when this shit happens.
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

  15. #75
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Galaxy View Post
    I hope 99% of americans die, good riddance to those fat faggots.
    I think you should stop listening to inaccurate stereotypes and think for yourself. 99% of Americans aren't fat faggots.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Virginia College Shooting
    By Aecurity in forum United States of America
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 01-01-2009, 08:45 AM
  2. What is 1 of the best free shooting game?
    By shadowsecret in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-21-2007, 07:52 PM
  3. Virginia Tech Shooting
    By Dave84311 in forum General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 11:25 PM
  4. Shoot with Fists BUG
    By Nightlord in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-08-2006, 05:17 PM
  5. differen between Europe and USA
    By 1h1a1i in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 07-06-2006, 01:59 AM