Poll: Who?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Velocity View Post
    If Apple win, Android is finished. Samsung is not the only company with smartphones.
    HTC, Nokia, LG and many others will die because of apple.
    If Apple lose they might have to pay Samsung some money and smartphones survive.
    Also if Apple wins there is no competition so no need to improve features.
    Nope. If Samsung loses, Motorola, Nokia, HTC etc; (other android based smartphones) will continue on. Android is Google.
    If Apple loses, basically all androids (or just Samsung) comes on over.
    Even if Apple loses or Samsung wins, doesn't mean there's going to be some huge loss other than money, the products may stay the same unless more 'abnormally similar features' are found and pushed in court. It's stupid, it's just a way for Apple to make more cash.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Apples entire argument is "Samsungs devices 'feel' like ours the way the apps scroll an snap back into place". There are no patents on the "feel" of these devices nor on the actual menu design, ony on the technology and the immediate design of apples products. Samsung wil win due to their software being completely original and designed from scratch, they're counter-suing on that basis, whereas STILL hasn't made it's full case. Samsu will win and Apple is going to lose a LOT.
    Actually the court is blocking crucial Samsung evidence. Seems to me that apple is paying off the judge.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    Actually the court is blocking crucial Samsung evidence. Seems to me that apple is paying off the judge.
    Luckily Quinn was able to send the evidence to reporters and has not broken any US law in doing so. Apple is definitely paying off the judge as she is denying the full release of allure evidence to the jury.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Samsung already won in EU, so why not in the US?

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Samsung has been making mobile phones since 1993. Apple didn't release the iphone until 2007.
    They claim the "rounded" edges thing was a patent samsung ripped from them. That is bs.
    If anything apple ripped that design off of Sony phones. Apples argument is shit, and if they do win it just shows how corrupt our system is.
    That decisions can easily go to the highest bidder.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Loved samsung's counter statement where they pretty much bitchslapped apple saying that the iphone couldn't have been possible without using advances samsung has been making in the mobile phone business since the early 90's

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Samsung is the best and android is from google so...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Samsung

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Nope. If Samsung loses, Motorola, Nokia, HTC etc; (other android based smartphones) will continue on. Android is Google.
    Even if Apple loses or Samsung wins, doesn't mean there's going to be some huge loss other than money, the products may stay the same unless more 'abnormally similar features' are found and pushed in court. It's stupid, it's just a way for Apple to make more cash.
    So HTC havent copied from Apple? Some look the same. This court case is only the first....

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Hate to say it, but this guy is right. Of course an obvious monopoly in the smartphone market wouldn't go unlooked by the US government, but the marketshares of the other non-samsung android manufacturers are so insignificant they don't really affect Apple's profits. As long as HTC and others' marketshares are abysmally low, Apple will leave them alone as to avoid having the government intervene in the market.

In any case, I recently got the Galaxy S3 and it's pretty sweet. I can see why samsung worries Apple. I hope they release the jelly bean update soon.
    Last edited by Hyperion; 08-06-2012 at 05:44 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post
    Hate to say it, but this guy is right. Of course an obvious monopoly in the smartphone market wouldn't go unlooked by the US government, but the marketshares of the other non-samsung android manufacturers are so insignificant they don't really affect Apple's profits. As long as HTC and others' marketshares are abysmally low, Apple will leave them alone as to avoid having the government intervene in the market.

In any case, I recently got the Galaxy S3 and it's pretty sweet. I can see why samsung worries Apple. I hope they release the jelly bean update soon.
    i actually changed my Apple iPhone for the Galaxy S3 and Apple profit's went down since Samsung released this smartphone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by gilaroti View Post
    i would choose appple than Samsung
    We get it, you dont need to say it 100 times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

end of story
    Super Happy Fun Time

"...Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves. "
    - Albert Einstein

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by 1h1a1i View Post

end of story
    All that proves is that Samsung used some of the iphone's elements in their own designs. It's similar, but not a blatant rip-off. Are you suggesting that there should only be 1 car company, 1 television company, 1 microwave company, etc. etc?
    After all, I can't tell the difference between the looks of a Samsung TV and a SONY TV.

Why do apple fanbitches support monopolies?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperion View Post

All that proves is that Samsung used some of the iphone's elements in their own designs. It's similar, but not a blatant rip-off. Are you suggesting that there should only be 1 car company, 1 television company, 1 microwave company, etc. etc?
    After all, I can't tell the difference between the looks of a Samsung TV and a SONY TV.

Why do apple fanbitches support monopolies?
    When apple products are easy enough for 60 year old people to use it just goes to show you what kind of people buy into apple products, retarded people that cant figure out shit on their own. They need their hand held the entire way.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast