Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    ☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jabuuty671 View Post

Smart move, that's what should be approached but since MPGH is a pre-teen children's forum mostly it's a sort of different thing, but there are of course still immature/ignorant car-owners out there.. A strong forum acts like that though, having the more veteran members given more leeway on rules and respect, and the lower,newer members being shot out at on every little thing they do.

totally understandable, I noticed the older-members yet very knowledgeable ones being such dicks but that superiority complex mixed with their know-how is a great thing and has got to be respected.
    Exactly, though personally when I am a new member if a veteran quotes me and is respectful I of course respond, but if he/she is disrespectful I ignore the post. It's difficult to establish yourself at first (hence why I stick to under populated sections for y first thousand or so posts) but once you are seen as a well thought, intelligent, and curious poster the vets ten to become more relaxed. I stick with the car audio sections and help people get the most bang for their buck, and even help them make their subs look sexy and whatnot, which spreads up to te other sections. I've been a member on caraudioexperts for two years and have 12 posts because I tend to only post when necessary.

TLR even if you're very knowledgable you need to use unpopular sections to build your name before becoming active in the main sections.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Honestly, I don't give a fuck what a bunch of nerds with no girlfriends think about me.
    Most of the morons doing the flaming are insecure faggots that don't know shit about real life,
    so to fill that void they choose to attempt to make someone else feel that way.
    I am who I am, doesn't matter what forum I'm on. If people don't like me or choose to talk shit,
    They can suck my floppy fat internet dick.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

It's a necessary cycle, it should be done. Every forum needs it's rule-abiding veterans and the assholes.
    Starting from the top, Iverson for example being one of those easily-irritable ancientfags, and well idk who's a Mr.Nice but whoever they are they got patience. Liz yes, if she's still around o_O. But when dealing with children, everybody gets totally irritated at one point no matter how nice they are. NextGen1 hasn't been seen to crack but then again he was never the guy you see jumping into many discussions.
    Am i a newphag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    It really depends to be honest. When I start on a forum I don't just throw myself into the community, I post quality material and honest questions well formatted to the section I'm posting in, until I get to about 1,000 posts. I also wait at least six or seven months before even posting one thing in te larger community based section (general for mpgh), hell for mpgh I waited a year and a half to post in general.

Remember, older members form superiority complex's, it's just natural. You feel more entitlement due to being more dedicated to the forum, though a good car forum shouldn't oust you like that. The ones I go on I post questions like "how do I take the dash out" (example of my stupid questions) and the members usually are respectful and help me out. I'm a fumbass with cars, only knowing car audio, but that usually balances out.
    O rlly?, I just jumped into general and started spamming with threads about dreams and shit.
    Bitches love dreams.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

Thanks

Exactly, though personally when I am a new member if a veteran quotes me and is respectful I of course respond, but if he/she is disrespectful I ignore the post. It's difficult to establish yourself at first (hence why I stick to under populated sections for y first thousand or so posts) but once you are seen as a well thought, intelligent, and curious poster the vets ten to become more relaxed. I stick with the car audio sections and help people get the most bang for their buck, and even help them make their subs look sexy and whatnot, which spreads up to te other sections. I've been a member on caraudioexperts for two years and have 12 posts because I tend to only post when necessary.

TLR even if you're very knowledgable you need to use unpopular sections to build your name before becoming active in the main sections.
    The internet needs more people with your mindset.! T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    Honestly, I don't give a fuck what a bunch of nerds with no girlfriends think about me.
    Most of the morons doing the flaming are insecure faggots that don't know shit about real life,
    so to fill that void they choose to attempt to make someone else feel that way.
    I am who I am, doesn't matter what forum I'm on. If people don't like me or choose to talk shit,
    They can suck my floppy fat internet dick.
    Agreed. Agreed. Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by aerowyn View Post

Am i a newphag
    Who are you.

Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    O rlly?, I just jumped into general and started spamming with threads about dreams and shit.
    Bitches love dreams.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jabuuty671 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh

Who are you.
    Scroll down on my sig

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    I missed you Jabooty.

I try to treat everyone the same, then change how I act toward them depending on how they treat me.
    Simple.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Why should I care if people I will probably never meet think ill of me. I'm an asshole. I skip the small talk and state my conclusion. If I think you are a retard I will sate that. If you get into an argument with me I will refute every statement you throw at me and give you solid facts as to why I think you are a retard. If you're going to bitch and moan, you already lost, and I'm going to enjoy humiliating you.

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post
    Why should I care if people I will probably never meet think ill of me. I'm an asshole. I skip the small talk and state my conclusion. If I think you are a retard I will sate that. If you get into an argument with me I will refute every statement you throw at me and give you solid facts as to why I think you are a retard. If you're going to bitch and moan, you already lost, and I'm going to enjoy humiliating you.
    "sate"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

"sate"
    Fuck you for catching that.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azathᴏth For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (08-06-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Fuck you for catching that.
    technically it could still be passed off as a normal statement
    you will just sate (satisfy) the requirements of your conclusion
    that your opposition is retarded...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I agree. I stay on MPGH vaguely just because I feel like I can talk to someone without just getting flamed. Any new forum for literally anything I join, I just get flamed to Hell and back for not having a shit-load of posts. If you would have the EXACT same post, but have a few thousand total post, the reaction would be so much different. Fuck seniority

Thanks
    I got used to it in all honesty. .

When you join a new forum, it's basically routine to dog on the ******s. I remember the first day in MPGH1 and Austin's rage baby ass went off on me.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Cole View Post

technically it could still be passed off as a normal statement
    you will just sate (satisfy) the requirements of your conclusion
    that your opposition is retarded...
    Fuck technicalities. It sounds retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I agree jaba. It's troublesome to make your name all over again on other forums. I don't really even want to make a name for myself, Iust want to talk about what I'm interested in the moment. And when I post, I get retreaded ****** responses. So looks like I'm stuck on MPGH.

Sigh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast