Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 72 of 72
  1. #61
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,781
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    No, sir. I'm proud that I haven't become addicted of off smoking because I haven't smoked ever. My dad and mom were both a smoker. They both quit, and I've know what it's done to my parents. Their parents smoked and died before I met them, that sir Is why I won't smoke and I don't want to. If you judge me, cool. Go for it. That's your decision and it's my decision not to smoke.
    I don't judge you because you don't smoke. I judge you because you're proud of something that isn't something to be proud of. Oh you don't smoke? Millions of people don't. Ohohoho.

  2. #62
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I don't judge you because you don't smoke. I judge you because you're proud of something that isn't something to be proud of. Oh you don't smoke? Millions of people don't. Ohohoho.
    Your premise is flawed. I haven't smoked dix, but neither have millions of other males. Still pretty proud of not shoving a dick in my mouth.

  3. #63
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post


    I don't judge you because you don't smoke. I judge you because you're proud of something that isn't something to be proud of. Oh you don't smoke? Millions of people don't. Ohohoho.
    You're an ignorant bastard. And it's sad how I can tell that just over the internet. I don't even have to have a conversation with you, to tell that you're an ignorant kid. Also, you look everywhere and there's people smoking. I am PROUD that it ISN'T ME.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  4. #64
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,781
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    Your premise is flawed. I haven't smoked dix, but neither have millions of other males. Still pretty proud of not shoving a dick in my mouth.
    Then again no one is really forcing you to suck a dick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    You're an ignorant bastard. And it's sad how I can tell that just over the internet. I don't even have to have a conversation with you, to tell that you're an ignorant kid. Also, you look everywhere and there's people smoking. I am PROUD that it ISN'T ME.
    I would understand if someone that was addicted to cigarettes and force themselves to stop smoking would be proud, but really? Really? Proud because you don't smoke? Nothing is reeling you in to smoke. But if you're a weak minded person and tend to think "oh everyone is doing it I should do it too" then go ahead and be proud.
    Last edited by InCognito; 08-10-2012 at 01:23 AM.

  5. #65
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

    Then again no one is really forcing you to suck a dick.

    I would understand if someone that was addicted to cigarettes and force themselves to stop smoking would be proud, but really? Really? Proud because you don't smoke? Nothing is reeling you in to smoke. But if you're a weak minded person and tend to think "oh everyone is doing it I should do it too" then go ahead and be proud.
    You know how many people get pressured into smoking (By their friends, or maybe even their family forces them to smoke.) It happens ALL the time. And you know, I've been pressured to smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed. I said no to all three. And when I said no to smoking cigarettes to these three guys, I got jumped. You know what? I didn't give a fuck that I got jumped because at least I didn't smoke it.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  6. #66
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by InCognito View Post

    Then again no one is really forcing you to suck a dick.

    I would understand if someone that was addicted to cigarettes and force themselves to stop smoking would be proud, but really? Really? Proud because you don't smoke? Nothing is reeling you in to smoke. But if you're a weak minded person and tend to think "oh everyone is doing it I should do it too" then go ahead and be proud.
    Nobody is forcing me to smoke either. So I don't see not smoking itself as an achievement, it's not succumbing to peer pressure. But then again that counts more. Although I do agree that it's not that hard not to smoke. There's nothing beneficial about it.

  7. #67
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,781
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    You know how many people get pressured into smoking (By their friends, or maybe even their family forces them to smoke.) It happens ALL the time. And you know, I've been pressured to smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed. I said no to all three. And when I said no to smoking cigarettes to these three guys, I got jumped. You know what? I didn't give a fuck that I got jumped because at least I didn't smoke it.
    lol .

  8. #68
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    You know how many people get pressured into smoking (By their friends, or maybe even their family forces them to smoke.) It happens ALL the time. And you know, I've been pressured to smoke cigarettes, cigars, and weed. I said no to all three. And when I said no to smoking cigarettes to these three guys, I got jumped. You know what? I didn't give a fuck that I got jumped because at least I didn't smoke it.
    You got jumped for not smoking somebody else's cigarettes that they paid for. Ok, you're full of shit.

  9. #69
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    You got jumped for not smoking somebody else's cigarettes that they paid for. Ok, you're full of shit.
    You say whatever the fuck you want. Thats the honest truth. They called me a pussy, I started to walk away and they ran after me. So you can think whatever you want to think, but I know the honest truth because it happened to me.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  10. #70
    Azathᴏth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    49°51′S 128°34′W
    Posts
    13,526
    Reputation
    1136
    Thanks
    1,683
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Logical. View Post
    You say whatever the fuck you want. Thats the honest truth. They called me a pussy, I started to walk away and they ran after me. So you can think whatever you want to think, but I know the honest truth because it happened to me.
    You're literally making no sense. You got jumped because you turned down a cigarette. You know what people say when I turn down a cigarette? Fine, your just saved me a dollar. What you are describing defies the typical human behavior. Now unless you were jumped by a pack of psychopathic niggers, you're full of shit.

  11. #71
    Logical.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Who the hell cares?
    Posts
    2,978
    Reputation
    58
    Thanks
    160
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post


    You're literally making no sense. You got jumped because you turned down a cigarette. You know what people say when I turn down a cigarette? Fine, your just saved me a dollar. What you are describing defies the typical human behavior. Now unless you were jumped by a pack of psychopathic niggers, you're full of shit.
    I live in Canada, you live in Russia or wherever the fuck you do. I make sense, because it IS true. And they were also drunk. And how the hell am I suppose to know if they were a pack of psychopaths? But they were all white as well.

    R.I.P to my nephew Derek at the age of 17. Always will remember you.. October 15th,2011.
    logicalmpgh@hotmail.com
    E-mail me if you have any questions or concerns.

    My accounts currently:
    Anyone interested about my account, contact me through PM.
    https://clan.z8games.com/charstat_cf.aspx?usn=6072365

  12. #72
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I don't see how them being white refers to them being retards and jumping you for an unrighteous topic.

    Then again, didn't happen to me so I can't say anything boldly. However, everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so like someone else said, you're full of shit.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Similar Threads

  1. Why the fuck you guys smoke?????
    By NoJustice in forum Reefer Club
    Replies: 143
    Last Post: 08-18-2011, 09:09 PM
  2. m60, smoke and p90 packets
    By carloshax in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-04-2006, 06:12 PM
  3. why doesnt this work?
    By $GHOST$ in forum C++/C Programming
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 10:34 PM
  4. Why Do you hack?
    By awibble in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-22-2006, 05:22 PM
  5. Why not post Powerlevel?
    By Baby Uchiha Sasuke in forum Gunz General
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 02-21-2006, 11:39 PM