Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    I don't smoke weed, infact the only 'drug' that I've ever consumed is alcohol (and it was two bottles over the span of three hours.) I didn't get a high from it and I wasn't really at the intoxicated level, I was probably legal to drive.

I think that if weed is ever legalized, all the pro-weed and anti-weed propoganda is going to fuck off and we're going to get some more accurate information about the drug, whether it be good or bad.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    I don't smoke weed, infact the only 'drug' that I've ever consumed is alcohol (and it was two bottles over the span of three hours.) I didn't get a high from it and I wasn't really at the intoxicated level, I was probably legal to drive.

I think that if weed is ever legalized, all the pro-weed and anti-weed propoganda is going to fuck off and we're going to get some more accurate information about the drug, whether it be good or bad.
    I don't think so, there will always be helicopter soccer moms, and those are the WORST kind of people.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Digits2012 View Post

So what about smoking out of a bong with boliling water at the bottom of it? That still causes bacteria to grow?
    That's the equivalent of combing a joints smoke with steam, it won't e any different. A vaporizer heats the bud to vaporization point of the THC crystals on the bid, turning it into a liquid extract of cannabinoids themselves, which is harmless for your body. It's te "smoke" aspect of it that causes cancer.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post

I'd rather it be "illegal" in Canada due to the fact that if it is legalized you'll have to be 18+ or even older than 18+ to buy it, and if they do start selling it all the dealers would stop selling and that means I'd have to beg people to go to stores to buy it for me.
    Too much of a hassle.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123