Thread: Paypal hacks?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Zulg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    213
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenith712 View Post
    Like I said, why even attempt to get into the paypal files? Your just increasing your chances of being caught and thrown into prison, even with a VPN.. VPN's aren't invisible you know.. There are people out there that know how to break through VPN's and get your real IP and your address and you some jail time..
    If you think a VPN is even close to the best thing there is you have no idea what you are talking about, if you use the real shit you have a 3% chance of getting caught and a 97% chance of doing it without being caught, VPN's are nothing.

  2. #17
    Zenith712's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Anywhere I can give you an STD. ;)
    Posts
    205
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    12
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    If you think a VPN is even close to the best thing there is you have no idea what you are talking about, if you use the real shit you have a 3% chance of getting caught and a 97% chance of doing it without being caught, VPN's are nothing.
    Like I said, I said NOT to use a VPN because they can be tracked to your IP by somebody who can, like the FBI if they needed...

  3. #18
    InCognito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    15,772
    Reputation
    1546
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    If you think a VPN is even close to the best thing there is you have no idea what you are talking about, if you use the real shit you have a 3% chance of getting caught and a 97% chance of doing it without being caught, VPN's are nothing.
    Your reading skills are amazing.

  4. #19
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Lehsyrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Jersey
    Posts
    10,900
    Reputation
    1281
    Thanks
    3,071
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulg View Post
    If you think a VPN is even close to the best thing there is you have no idea what you are talking about, if you use the real shit you have a 3% chance of getting caught and a 97% chance of doing it without being caught, VPN's are nothing.
    Seems like we have an expert here. Go ahead, commit fraud, theft, and about 20 other felonies.

    Stop pulling statistics out of your ass.

  5. #20
    Cole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Macabrian Invasion Fleet
    Posts
    1,930
    Reputation
    456
    Thanks
    208
    My Mood
    Bored
    ahahahaha
    that was actually pretty good

  6. #21
    BluntGod_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Projects.
    Posts
    471
    Reputation
    167
    Thanks
    273
    My Mood
    Mellow
    On some of those scam websites you can use a java code to bypass it ...Anything more than that will land you jail time.

  7. #22
    xKickAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Registered 21/09/2011
    Posts
    1,969
    Reputation
    152
    Thanks
    15,899
    My Mood
    Doh
    Get a work

  8. #23
    Swiftdude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Illinois.
    Posts
    12,572
    Reputation
    1130
    Thanks
    2,982
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by xKickAss View Post
    Get a work
    brb getting a work


    and to be honest you need to hide yourself behind some proxies (not ip hiders) and a way to cover up your tracks. how to hack paypal i dont know. but you best be able to disappear after the fact.
    Still love you Giggletron


  9. #24
    LoNabboXD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    156
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    meh, you have less chances of getting caught if you go rob a bank in person anyway. lol

  10. #25
    Swampnuts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    120
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    10
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Sounds like someone needs a job..

  11. #26
    dakr54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    396
    Reputation
    16
    Thanks
    668
    First of all you can't edit this in notepad. Don't be a retard and try to hack paypal or any server because

    a) you won't succeed
    b) you'll sill get caught
    c) even if you succeeded you'll eventually get caught.
    d) illegal
    e) think of the families that need feeding

  12. #27
    unicorn69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,112
    Reputation
    -147
    Thanks
    55
    My Mood
    Fine
    Shit is cray brah.

  13. #28
    Dave84311's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Gender
    male
    Location
    The Wild Wild West
    Posts
    29,832
    Reputation
    4042
    Thanks
    37,664
    My Mood
    Devilish
    We're all about gaming and game hacking, none of that illegal crap.





    THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE


    "First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

    HAD VIRTUAL DETOX

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Paypal hacks/glitch :)
    By Battlefield 3 in forum General
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-20-2011, 07:12 PM
  2. Paypal Hacked.
    By EliteHakz in forum Flaming & Rage
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-09-2011, 04:05 AM
  3. SELLING Paypal "HACK" Pay Simply ONE CENT For ANY ITEM!
    By Steamseller in forum Selling Accounts/Keys/Items
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-29-2010, 09:58 PM
  4. Paypal Hack
    By amarshonarbangla in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 10:19 AM
  5. paypal .. hacking how?
    By masterlooser15 in forum General Game Hacking
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-27-2008, 10:13 AM