Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 29 of 29
  1. #16
    Bernard.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    24,598
    Reputation
    2144
    Thanks
    3,005
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by Affliction View Post
    How much weeks was your vacation?
    2 months
    Rep. Power: 111

    Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

  2. #17
    iverson954360's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    10,280
    Reputation
    940
    Thanks
    1,656
    My Mood
    Dead
    Lol @ Gradeschool. I go back to Uni in more than a month.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to iverson954360 For This Useful Post:

    Lehsyrus (08-17-2012)

  4. #18
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Eh it was good but filled with drama /maws.

    My school doesn't even start yet though. I still have about three weeks left. And i'm going to Canada soon so hopefully I can enjoy that

  5. #19
    Affliction's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    56
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    3
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsJr View Post
    Eh it was good but filled with drama /maws.

    My school doesn't even start yet though. I still have about three weeks left. And i'm going to Canada soon so hopefully I can enjoy that
    Damn sure enjoy that, I need to go school on 21. :'(
    PerX Injector: https://mpgh.net/forum/169-battlefield-heroes-hacks/57741-download-perx-injector.html
    Cheat Engine 6.2: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/193-game-hacking-tools/494286-cheat-engine-6-2-a.html




    PLEASE THANK ME IF I HELPED YOU.

  6. #20
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Affliction View Post
    Damn sure enjoy that, I need to go school on 21. :'(
    Damn that sucks. But thanks

  7. #21
    maddoggy00's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    3,414
    Reputation
    637
    Thanks
    5,325
    Other than english and history most classes can be fun if your friends are there Video games 12 hours a day are fun tho....

    As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.



    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

    Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

    Tutorials for consoles and hacks

    Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

  8. #22
    PsychotiK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsJr View Post
    Eh it was good but filled with drama /maws.

    My school doesn't even start yet though. I still have about three weeks left. And i'm going to Canada soon so hopefully I can enjoy that
    Aren't you in like 5th grade?
    Psychotic's alternate account.

  9. #23
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychotiK2 View Post
    Aren't you in like 5th grade?
    Fuck up .

  10. #24
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    I'm heading towards my first day of high-school (9th grade). Not that really nervous or scared since I've been in the school for two years straight which is going to be my third year in about two weeks.

    Probably going to meet some new people, and going back to the old shit I do every year. I have to go to this orientation thingy where they show the newcomers around the school and stuff, which isn't going to really help me since I'm not a newcomer. However, it's mandatory, I know, really stupid.

    Sad to see the Summer ending quite fast.

  11. #25
    radnomguywfq3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Gender
    male
    Location
    J:\E\T\A\M\A\Y.exe
    Posts
    8,858
    Reputation
    381
    Thanks
    1,814
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by Graceful View Post
    I'm heading towards my first day of high-school (9th grade). Not that really nervous or scared since I've been in the school for two years straight which is going to be my third year in about two weeks.

    Probably going to meet some new people, and going back to the old shit I do every year. I have to go to this orientation thingy where they show the newcomers around the school and stuff, which isn't going to really help me since I'm not a newcomer. However, it's mandatory, I know, really stupid.

    Sad to see the Summer ending quite fast.
    Just tell all your peers not to stand in front of very busy hallways\stairways or make oval hang-out groups around everyone's locker... or sit on stair-cases. Before I graduated HS, that shit pissed me off so much and literally every Gr9 would do it :X I'm sure you won't, being used to the environment etc.



    There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

    If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?


  12. #26
    Insomniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Gender
    male
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,325
    Reputation
    1069
    Thanks
    4,294,967,295
    dont got school for a bit still

  13. #27
    PsychotiK2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Posts
    111
    Reputation
    10
    Thanks
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodsJr View Post


    Fuck up .
    You don't have to lie.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

  14. #28
    Polo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Gender
    male
    Location
    /197/ or /335/
    Posts
    12,263
    Reputation
    723
    Thanks
    13,321
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychotiK2 View Post
    You don't have to lie.
    Suck my dick .pls

  15. #29
    The Hobbit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    male
    Location
    C:\Windows\System32
    Posts
    2,294
    Reputation
    225
    Thanks
    282
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    Just tell all your peers not to stand in front of very busy hallways\stairways or make oval hang-out groups around everyone's locker... or sit on stair-cases. Before I graduated HS, that shit pissed me off so much and literally every Gr9 would do it :X I'm sure you won't, being used to the environment etc.
    Lol, yeah I know. It's very annoying when the person next to my locker has someone waiting for them while them taking something out of their locker and their friend just blocks the crap out of my locker.

    I understand .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Hello! here comes new hacks!
    By xky462 in forum Member Introduction & Return
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-27-2012, 10:25 PM
  2. Here come the hacks.
    By NegroTegro in forum Team Fortress 2 Hacks
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 10:00 PM
  3. HERE comes black cipher 6 and ja 1.8
    By akp123 in forum Combat Arms Discussions
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:22 AM
  4. Crossfire Video Test ~ Here Comes The Boom!
    By __][G]-H05T in forum CrossFire Discussions
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-20-2011, 11:35 PM
  5. fast! Dave come here
    By Big Black in forum WarRock - International Hacks
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-31-2005, 04:03 AM