Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Firefall, Quake Live & Tribes Ascend. GG.
    I'm Alen on Steam. RIP Skype Friday nights.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.
    Mr. Lonely: @Alen I like making you wet, it makes me hard.

Thanks
    Team Fortress 2. Nuff said.
    Psychotic's alternate account.

Thanks
    League Of Legends

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by PsychotiK2 View Post
    Team Fortress 2. Nuff said.
    TF2 went to shit and the few good qualities it has left are barely maintained in the more serious competitive environment that isn't even advancing any more. tl;dr no future for TF2.

I'm Navi's lover <span class="emoji-outer emoji-sizer"><span class="emoji-inner" style="background: url(chrome-extension://immhpnclomdloikkpcefncmfgjbkojmh/emoji-data/sheet_apple_64.png);background-position:2.5% 97.5%;background-size:4100%" title="hearts"></span></span>

Messenger: Toxin about Dave | Paladin on Skyrim's AI | Dakota on JB | Royku leeching | Sjoerd's penis | Blitz's derpiness | Jason on Blitz
    Dave84311: God I've always wanted to eat crayons, with their vibrant colors. Only if they had taste.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    TF2 went to shit and the few good qualities it has left are barely maintained in the more serious competitive environment that isn't even advancing any more. tl;dr no future for TF2.
    It's still fun

R.I.P a great GM

Quote Originally Posted by Assalamu alaikum View Post
    what? maybe stop talk with riddles and with words i am not even know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    Crossfire is barely f2p anymore, I remember the release it had very few zp whores.
    Now you'll come across 3-4 per game.
    i remember the release having no zp whores cuz the game didnt get zp whores till a year and half later
    Still love you Giggletron

Thanks
    You always say "because it went F2P, it went downhill" - ever since it went F2P, it's had more players and activity than ever - as any game like TF2 would if it went from payed to F2P.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    You always say "because it went F2P, it went downhill" - ever since it went F2P, it's had more players and activity than ever - as any game like TF2 would if it went from payed to F2P.
    How is that any indication of game quality? TF2 pubs are worthless, pickups are dead and comp is suffering.

Quote Originally Posted by Physcadelic View Post
    It's still fun
    The problem is that some people find it fun spending 20 minutes trying to backstab a heavy as a spy, on the other hand their team doesn't like being a player down. As I've said multiple times when confronted with TF2, the quality of the gameplay has drastically reduced since they started whoring items and went f2p.

Thanks
    How is that any indication of game quality? TF2 pubs are worthless, pickups are dead and comp is suffering.

The problem is that some people find it fun spending 20 minutes trying to backstab a heavy as a spy, on the other hand their team doesn't like being a player down. As I've said multiple times when confronted with TF2, the quality of the gameplay has drastically reduced since they started whoring items and went f2p.
    Yeah, but it IS fun. I mean, I still play it, along with the rest of the playerbase. If it wasn't fun, why would people still play it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Yeah, but it IS fun. I mean, I still play it, along with the rest of the playerbase. If it wasn't fun, why would people still play it?
    Hats, items, PG13 cartoony shooting? The TF2 playerbase is split between traders, kids too young to play serious shooters and the few pre-itemwhoringf2pmeta members that still cling to some hope. And perhaps some kids that want to waste time. Your argument is a horrible logical fallacy.

Thanks
    Hats, items, PG13 cartoony shooting? The TF2 playerbase is split between traders, kids too young to play serious shooters and the few pre-itemwhoringf2pmeta members that still cling to some hope. And perhaps some kids that want to waste time. Your argument is a horrible logical fallacy.
    That's how TF2 is.
    My argument is quite valid. If something isn't fun - why would people play? Your argument is saying that ever since it went F2P it went downhill - yet it went uphill in activity and playerbase. I think kids who are "too young" could play a FPS if they wanted, but they choose to play TF2. I could go play an FPS, but it wouldn't last long. TF2 is one the unique FPS games that I've stayed with for this long. F2P or not, it's a fun game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    That's how TF2 is.
    My argument is quite valid. If something isn't fun - why would people play?
    That's actually called an argument ad populum. Literally an appeal to what the majority believes to be true. Just because the majority of people are religious, it does not mean everyone who isn't is wrong. Derp.

Your argument is saying that ever since it went F2P it went downhill - yet it went uphill in activity and playerbase. I think kids who are "too young" could play a FPS if they wanted, but they choose to play TF2. I could go play an FPS, but it wouldn't last long. TF2 is one the unique FPS games that I've stayed with for this long. F2P or not, it's a fun game.
    Not saying that some people still don't enjoy it for what it is, but right now it's far worse than it ever was before the hatsnf2p decline. Whether or not you've been around long enough to realize that is another thing, same goes for whether or not you've tried other good games. Someone who's just used alienware laptops for gaming will have no clue how much he's missing out on by not using proper gaming desktops, regardless of how good alienware laptops might have been in the past.

Thanks
    That's actually called an argument ad populum. Literally an appeal to what the majority believes to be true. Just because the majority of people are religious, it does not mean everyone who isn't is wrong. Derp.

Not saying that some people still don't enjoy it for what it is, but right now it's far worse than it ever was before the hatsnf2p decline. Whether or not you've been around long enough to realize that is another thing, same goes for whether or not you've tried other good games. Someone who's just used alienware laptops for gaming will have no clue how much he's missing out on by not using proper gaming desktops, regardless of how good alienware laptops might have been in the past.
    Yeah, I haven't played long enough to realize that.

Though, I don't play for the hats. I play to have fun. Nonetheless, it's nice to have attire, and have a hat that you enjoy, but I'm really not in it for the Unusuals, etc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftdude View Post

i remember the release having no zp whores cuz the game didnt get zp whores till a year and half later
    Whatever, it was a while ago and my memory isn't that great.
    But it was alot better back then.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

Whatever, it was a while ago and my memory isn't that great.
    But it was alot better back then.
    yea it was D:
    Still love you Giggletron

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Swiftdude For This Useful Post:

Canadian (08-18-2012)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast