Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Best you and your parents could do is try talking some sense into her. Give helpful advice, since she is the only person that can stop her dangerous habit.

I'm going to 9th grade, and my sister is going to 12th grade. Hopefully she doesn't do something similar. Both my brothers and my dad smoke a lot. My oldest brother smokes weed and I think he's done heroine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post
    [FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="2"]

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Yeah okay but I can't watch my parents suffer everyday because of her.

ya. that kinda is a downer. there is always slapping her and telling her what she is doing to you guys.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ℒεℬss View Post
    ya. that kinda is a downer. there is always slapping her and telling her what she is doing to you guys.
    Slapping her and maybe she'll cry, she goes to her 'gang' and tell what happened, they come to you with 5 big niggas

☬Ξητσρζ Ζσ♍βε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks

I don't think that's going to work.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

Yeah okay but I can't watch my parents suffer everyday because of her.
    Nigga if she doesn't change seeing what "her influence is doing to her brother" (wink wink) she will beer change and is a lost cause. Get a henna tattoo of some tribal shit (parents in on it lt else), get fake cigs, setup small fine baggies with oregano and burn pot flavored incense under it, itch your eyes and come home tracking like cologne before talking to her, act less intelligent than normal, get fake black eyes and shit an tell her you fought someone over a dub of grass (gram of pot). It's better than pushing her further away brotha. You gotta take this into your own hands before she ends up trying harder shit. Of she is with the wrong crowd she is with gateway people (no such shit as a gateway drug) and they'll get her to smoke chronic, do a few lines of codeine and BAM, she's getting fucked in all three holes and impregnated and won't remember any of it. That's the honest brutal truth brotha, you gotta do what's necessary.

Thanks
    Just shoot her .

Jk
    Let her be , it's her life she can do what she want to . and if she decides to fuck up then that's her problem .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drake For This Useful Post:

GameHaXx (08-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    It's not a problem with the fact that she smokes weed. It's a problem with those she's hanging around with. If you hang with the wolves, you inevitably learn how to howl.
    God is great, beer is good, and people are crazy.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Nathan View Post
    It's not a problem with the fact that she smokes weed. It's a problem with those she's hanging around with. If you hang with the wolves, you inevitably learn how to howl.
    And she lies to us.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Slapping her and maybe she'll cry, she goes to her 'gang' and tell what happened, they come to you with 5 big niggas
    Dude, she's my sister. She won't do that lol.
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Go to these gangsters and tell them to stay away from her , if not just lock her in her room and lock everything there
    Windows etc

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    Go to these gangsters and tell them to stay away from her , if not just lock her in her room and lock everything there
    Windows etc
    Well they're not typically "gangsters" they're just those "all-cool" people who do drugs and stay out late.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Nigga if she doesn't change seeing what "her influence is doing to her brother" (wink wink) she will beer change and is a lost cause. Get a henna tattoo of some tribal shit (parents in on it lt else), get fake cigs, setup small fine baggies with oregano and burn pot flavored incense under it, itch your eyes and come home tracking like cologne before talking to her, act less intelligent than normal, get fake black eyes and shit an tell her you fought someone over a dub of grass (gram of pot). It's better than pushing her further away brotha. You gotta take this into your own hands before she ends up trying harder shit. Of she is with the wrong crowd she is with gateway people (no such shit as a gateway drug) and they'll get her to smoke chronic, do a few lines of codeine and BAM, she's getting fucked in all three holes and impregnated and won't remember any of it. That's the honest brutal truth brotha, you gotta do what's necessary.
    ^^That is what he should do. Just don't change overnight cause then she'll call BS and its over. Do it over the course of 1-2 weeks.
    .Gragtastic.
    Failed Genius

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gragodine View Post
    ^^That is what he should do. Just don't change overnight cause then she'll call BS and its over. Do it over the course of 1-2 weeks.
    I don't know man.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks

And she lies to us.

---------- Post added at 05:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

Dude, she's my sister. She won't do that lol.
    lol Lying is normal. If she wants to ruin her life it's not your business. It's none of your business what ever the fuck she does. It's a phase.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Nothing you can do except support her. Give her a reason to listen to you. If you criticize her or make it obvious you're on your parents side she will not trust or listen to you as much. You need to make hr believe you support her decisions, which in time will help her realize you don't support ALL of her decisions and she will try to shape up.

OR

Team up with some friends and yor parents and hang with the "wrong crowd" an pretend to start being a druggy. Fake report cards with F's and D's, stay out late, use make up to put bags under your eyes, and let her catch you doing "cocaine" in the bathroom (powdered sugar doesn't burn the nose). Become a scummer (acting) and when she starts to worry just say "well if you can do it so can I".
    Nice support to @Infractured , hope he reads this and have luck

Thanks

Won't work. If he's gotten to the point of punching her in the face, that bridge is burned.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by KratosPower View Post

Nice support to @Infractured , hope he reads this and have luck
    I did read it. It'll probably not work.

To get started...

Have fun!

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast