Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Thanks
    Rehab. :P Best advice. She doesn't want to go? Tie her ass up and make her go.

☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by noob555 View Post
    Won't work. If he's gotten to the point of punching her in the face, that bridge is burned.
    If the family was happy together at one point one violent outburst won't end it. I was in the exact same position as @Infractured (Italian family, not Asian, but still) except my sister and I ended up literally trying to kill each other. She was doing pills and shit, codeine based of course. I pretended to be a druggy and shit for half a year and she turned her life around because she thought she was the influence. It sounds corny but the power of love in the family seriously can alter anyones mind, and I doubt your sister is just going to stop loving him.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    My uncle use to be in the same situation, he lost his kids and was also put in jail for some time for stupid shit.
    He was in the army and basically had his life set, he served a few years and had a pension, and the government would pay to have a maid and a person to come mow his lawn etc all free for him.
    He had two kids, and what set him off to do drugs all the time was the fact that his son died at the age of 4 I believe? I was the same age as his son when he died from cancer.
    Anyways, right now he's been off drugs for about two years because my parents actually had 50+ of my family have a huge meeting(large intervention) and they all spoke to him why they want him to get clean and to put his life on track.
    He is alright now, gets to see his kid every once in a while and is also going back to college or university ( I don't remember) to get his masters or something.

TL;DR- My uncle had the same problem with drugs, what helped him get off was to have a big intervention with a large portion of my family to tell him how much they love him and want him to stop. But your sister is younger so I don't know if she would listen to reason, teenagers tend to be more rebellious

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Go to Dr. Phil. He's the guy who fixes all of this crap.
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    I think he wouldn't do that.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck Norris View Post
    1) My parents suck at English.
    2) It's pointless.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    But your sister is younger so I don't know if she would listen to reason, teenagers tend to be more rebellious
    Yeah she is. She pretends to listen to my dad and he knows it, but he keeps it in.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

If the family was happy together at one point one violent outburst won't end it. I was in the exact same position as @Infractured (Italian family, not Asian, but still) except my sister and I ended up literally trying to kill each other. She was doing pills and shit, codeine based of course. I pretended to be a druggy and shit for half a year and she turned her life around because she thought she was the influence. It sounds corny but the power of love in the family seriously can alter anyones mind, and I doubt your sister is just going to stop loving him.
    What would YOU think if we just let her do whatever she wants until her college/university year?
    Want to get giftcards, electronics, and much more ..for FREE?

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Infractured View Post

2) It's pointless.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:28 PM ----------

Yeah she is. She pretends to listen to my dad and he knows it, but he keeps it in.

---------- Post added at 02:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

What would YOU think if we just let her do whatever she wants until her college/university year?
    Massive abuse of drugs and stripclubs lmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Massive abuse of drugs and stripclubs lmao
    Nah she's not even a druggie. She only smokes and I think she does weed. Not even a starter drug girl.

P2S is the way to go. It offers countless amount of items at cheap rates. It has everything from giftcards to paypal money.

To get started...

Go to any web-browsing software, and type in "https://w w w. p o i n t s 2 s h o p . c o m ? r e f =uin1392610755" without the quotes and spaces. Hit Enter. Register and verify your account by going into your e-mail.

At the top, go to "Profile" and Edit your account info and demographics (You will get pts for this). Then, go to Earn Points, and click on any offer you'd like and do those. You will get points. Once you have enough points, scroll over to "Spend Points" at the top and click on whatever category you would like, then buy the item.

Have fun!

Thanks

Nah she's not even a druggie. She only smokes and I think she does weed. Not even a starter drug girl.
    Then why do you frustrate so much about your sister>?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepix View Post

Then why do you frustrate so much about your sister>?
    Because we're afraid that later she will turn on more dangerous drugs, and that she isn't going to university.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

2) It's pointless.

let her learn from her mistakes when she realizes she fucked up, it will solve itself
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Pikaboom View Post

let her learn from her mistakes when she realizes she fucked up, it will solve itself
    That's what my parents are doing.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My first thought is: I hope you realize this isn't your responsibility. You can care about her and let her know, but there's no sense in worrying about things you can't control. Some things need to be learnt the hard way.
    My second thought: encourage your parents. Be positive and help around the house.
    Third thought: Make sure your parents don't enable her. It's good to finish school, but if it's at the cost of a learned long-lasting self destructive behavioral pattern, then it might be best to give the ultimatum of my way or the highway. Of course, that's going to be a play it by ear for your parents.

As of 9/17, I will be away for a few days due to medical reasons. Should be back up soon. Please refer to a GM or other mods in whatever particular section you need help with.

Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    I'm playing legit with my hacks
    MSN/Email/Skype: maddoggy00@aol.com
    If you add me on skype without an explicit message stating who you are on MPGH, you will be denied and blocked.

Feel free to donate if I helped you earn some $$

Tutorials for consoles and hacks

Woo.exe Oath Mode with Next Map option, Follow-Bot, Master map (runs any S1 map), Two Moons, Mining. Requires a .dll with hacks for full functionality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by maddoggy00 View Post
    My first thought is: I hope you realize this isn't your responsibility. You can care about her and let her know, but there's no sense in worrying about things you can't control. Some things need to be learnt the hard way.
    Yeah this is why I'm not going to try the thing above.

To get started...

Have fun!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    You can tie her to a chair and lock her in the basement for a couple of days, but she gets to eat,bathe, and use the restroom, then back into the basement till she gets use to not having it
    Rep. Power: 111

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast