Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    ☬Ξη†τσρîζ Ζσ♍βîε δτσηε☬
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bengali View Post
    No. The marriage occurred when she was 9, and she had gone through puberty by that time. In Islam, it is legal to marry a girl who has gone through puberty.

Now you have to remember, this was 1400 years ago. Things have changed obviously from then and now. Girls were married off at a very early age (9-14) during that period, and it happened around the world. It's complete arrogance to ignore this historical fact.

And if you knew anything about Islam, it wasn't the Prophet's physical desire that he married Aisha, it was a divine intervention. Nor she or her parents were against this marriage. It would be rape if he was forceful and she was unwilling.

Just thought you should know :]
    Too bad puberty lasts until most women are in their early twenties, on rare occasions late teens. Thanks proving you don't know anatomy bro!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Also we call that a little something called "statutory rape" so yes, it is still a form of rape by proper definition. "Just thought you should know".

Thanks
    Eid Mubarak

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Allahu Akbar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    No. The marriage occurred when she was 9, and she had gone through puberty by that time. In Islam, it is legal to marry a girl who has gone through puberty.

Now you have to remember, this was 1400 years ago. Things have changed obviously from then and now. Girls were married off at a very early age (9-14) during that period, and it happened around the world. It's complete arrogance to ignore this historical fact.

And if you knew anything about Islam, it wasn't the Prophet's physical desire that he married Aisha, it was a divine intervention. Nor she or her parents were against this marriage. It would be rape if he was forceful and she was unwilling.

Just thought you should know :]
    She was married at 6, the marriage was consummated at 9. Don't try and twist it.

Also, you religion is fucking retarded as most are, and you should feel fucking retarded. Too bad you were brainwashed by your parents and can't see this.

Also, what Lehsyrus said.

Religion is dumb ignorant and blind; written for society hundreds of years ago as a source of explanation where there wasn't one. You can argue, why should we blame them, it was a different generation. Then I will argue: why are you following a book written for that generation?
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-19-2012 at 05:24 PM.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

ALLAHU AKBAR MY FRIEND
    are you muslim
    any ways happy feast

MPGH member since 11 February 2012
    Ex - Contributor
    Ex - CF minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Happy Eid!

Quote Originally Posted by Jetamay View Post
    She was married at 6, the marriage was completed via sexual intercourse at 9.
    Except that today we don't worship people for it. The fact that the laws of Iran are based around this sick shit and that their was a movement to legalize marriage under the age of ten as to "align the country with the sharia law" tells me it has a greater influence than you seem to suggest.
    I agree Iran should not do that but the marriage between Muhammad and Aisha is justified in historical and political context. And some say she wasn't even 9 years of age (Madam Aishah, A study of her age at the time of her marriage with Prophet Muhammad).
    And nice job making a post that does not connect with the thread in any relevant way
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post
    Happy Eid!

I agree Iran should not do that but the marriage between Muhammad and Aisha is justified in historical and political context. And some say she wasn't even 9 years of age (Madam Aishah, A study of her age at the time of her marriage with Prophet Muhammad).
    And nice job making a post that does not connect with the thread in any relevant way
    *sigh* I am not getting in a religious debate.

No one here wants to read your useless religious crap. Take it somewhere else, we're all busy living in modern civilization.

There are two types of tragedies in life. One is not getting what you want, the other is getting it.

If you wake up at a different time in a different place, could you wake up as a different person?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to radnomguywfq3 For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (08-19-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    *sigh* I am not getting in a religious debate.

No one here wants to read your useless religious crap. Take it somewhere else, we're all busy living in modern civilization.
    1. You started it. No one asked for your non-relevant input and yet you shat it out anyways. And when confronted by it you back off?
    2. I'm not trying to debate, I gave you a link. Visit it if you want. I don't care whether you believe me or not.
    3. Useless religious crap? Coming from the guy who posted useless crap without the proper information behind it.
    *Sigh*
    You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'.
    -- Chris Rock

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Quote Originally Posted by vaporak10 View Post

1. You started it. No one asked for your non-relevant input and yet you shat it out anyways. And when confronted by it you back off?
    2. I'm not trying to debate, I gave you a link. Visit it if you want. I don't care whether you believe me or not.
    3. Useless religious crap? Coming from the guy who posted useless crap without the proper information behind it.
    *Sigh*
    I was talking about this entire thread, not about our conversation.

And what proof do you want behind what I said in this thread?

Thanks
    She was married at 6, the marriage was consummated at 9. Don't try and twist it.

Also, you religion is fucking retarded as most are, and you should feel fucking retarded. Too bad you were brainwashed by your parents and can't see this.

Also, what Lehsyrus said.

Religion is dumb ignorant and blind; written for society hundreds of years ago as a source of explanation where there wasn't one. You can argue, why should we blame them, it was a different generation. Then I will argue: why are you following a book written for that generation?
    Let me guess, Wikipedia?

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Too bad puberty lasts until most women are in their early twenties, on rare occasions late teens. Thanks proving you don't know anatomy bro!

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Also we call that a little something called "statutory rape" so yes, it is still a form of rape by proper definition. "Just thought you should know".
    Yes because a husband having sex with his legal wife is rape.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Let me guess, Wikipedia?

Nope, I stumbled accross a debate regarding her age and read through it because I was so disguted by the topic. You're perspective is actually wrong, but don't worry it is a common mistake.

That is sick, you just justified sex with a 9 year old girl by saying "it was okay because they were married."

Are you fucking kidding me? No 9 year old girl knows what sex or marriage is or has the ability to appreciate their significance.

Dude... what the hell.
    Last edited by radnomguywfq3; 08-19-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    ALLAHU AKBAR !

Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

ARUNFORCE AND DAVE84311 GAY FOR EACH OTHER

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    ALLAHU AKBAR!

Thanks
    Nope, I stumbled accross a debate regarding her age and read through it because I was so disguted by the topic. You're perspective is actually wrong, but don't worry it is a common mistake.

That is sick, you just justified sex with a 9 year old girl by saying "it was okay because they were married."

Are you fucking kidding me? No 9 year old girl knows what sex or marriage is or has the ability to appreciate their significance.

Dude... what the hell.
    Again, you have to look at the timeframe. Things like this was common back then. Historians who know actual history would find your behavior quite humorous. It is quite normal for people who ignore history to behave this way though, so don't worry.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Again, you have to look at the timeframe. Things like this was common back then. Historians who know actual history would find your behavior quite humorous. It is quite normal for people who ignore history to behave this way though, so don't worry.
    Difference: You didn't exuse it, you justified it.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast